Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
D
With only good intent that I share a place where (for over a year no one has posted or ever used) I had found a prarie dog shooting only website that for all intentional purposes..is abandoned..no one is using it.. and its a pretty cool site.. I thought it would be neat if we doggers might use it occasionally, as it might be a central place for the entire u.s. doggin community to chat.. its not a commercial site, like this one...its just a personal site someone put up with good intentions to share prairie dog shootin..with fellow shooters.. but apparently they dont care about it..becuase no one uses it..
so i posted its location here with only good intent.. INSTEAD MY POSTS GET VAPORIZED BY RICK THE IDIOT..WHO DEMANDS TO KNOW WHO I AM ON THAT SITE ( ONLY A BONEHEAD WOULD THINK THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE ON THAT SITE WHEN ITS ENTIRELY EMPTY ) ..WELL RICK..IM NOBODY THERE...I HAVE NOT EVEN SIGNED UP THERE YET.. SO YOUR CHILDISH ATTEMPT TO IMPLY THAT I WAS SOMEONE ASSOCIATED WITH IT AND WAS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR CUSTOMERS AWAY AS YOU SO CLEARLY STATED... IS PURE DUMBASS BULLSHIT DUDE...

NEXT..RICK..THERE IS NO ONE TAKING MONEY OUT OF YOUR MOUTH..NOT A DAM PENNY... JUST BY TALKING PRARIE DOG SHOOTING THERE AND HERE...

ITS AMAZING HOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU DREAM UP YOUR OWN DELISIONS AND THEN BELIVE THEM...GEZZZZZZZUS...

I DONT APPRECIATE ALL YOUR BULLSHIT ACCUSATIONS AND IMPLICATIONS...

I WAS JUST A NICE GUY SHARING A PLACE TO TALK PRARIE DOGGIN...

HELL RICK... WE ALL SPEND MONEY ON EBAY..THEY HAVE HUNTING FORUMS THERE.. DOES THAT THREATEN YOU TOOOOO ??????????

EVERY PERSON HERE ON THIS FORUM GOES TO OTHER FORUMS RICK... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT YELLING AT THEM AND MAKING FALSE ASSUMTIONS AND ACCUSATIONS AT THEM RICK.... THEY MUST BE TAKING MONEY OUT OF YOUR MOUTH TOO....

YOU NEED THERAPY DUDE... DONT EVER TRY THIS CRAP AT MY EXPENSE AGIAN..I WONT TAKE IT..

-------------------------
Exactly who are you on the new forum?

And why would you want to drive traffic from 24hour to a place that is virtually empty?

How would you like it if I came into your business and told all your customers and friends that there was a new competing business across the street, and they should bail and go there?

Huh?

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yikes: I missed something!
Dang, I hate that.
Well post the info again (if I understand whats going on correctly?) as I enjoy going to many other Hunting and Varminting sites.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You really couldn't be more wrong about Rick. Seems to me you stepped on his toes a bit and he let you know fairly gently. Can't figure why you're so puffed up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doesn't sound to me like Rick is the one that needs therapy. I can honetly say I've never seen Rick make a post nearly as rude as the one that leads this thread.

Is it Friday yet?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dogzilla, man oh man, you need to get a grip. My thoughts on your post are below

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe it's not a commercial site because no one goes there. But hey, if we can get people to go there it would be commercially viable...That would sure be nice for somebody...

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But I know what you mean, I just happen to randomly stumble across species specific hunting websites that haven't been used in over a year all the time.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wow, I have linked people to other sites in the past. Nothing was ever said. I am betting you are going to be asked to leave this one. Sounds like if you belive you were mistreated you should take you ball and go home. People must be getting stir crazy from being cooped up all winter, lots of posts like this.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Jimmy, that is going to be my new scren saver, priceless.

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,051
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.