Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Do you have Aspergers? Hey I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and now I'm piling on...something's not right here. Geez honey, do you get that probably nobody gives a damn about your actual "facts" anymore? Yes, I smell troll or maybe a dedicated Aspergers case...

Last edited by bearmgc; 03/31/09.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lee24
I don't doubt you did all that T_LEE, but you can be an armorer without understanding the finer points of how a Glock or M-60 really works. In other works, you might not be able to design one, and calculate the size of the gas ports, length of gas tubes, and design the springs, based on the mass of the bolt and other moving parts, calculus and iterative computational methods.

I have friends who are fighter pilots and commercial pilots, and have known a lot of fine aircraft mechanics. The pilots can fly the planes, and know a lot about how they work, but not enough to repair one, much less design one. And most of mechanics and engineers cannot fly F-16s or their other aircraft, either.

No Lee, ya cannot be an Armorer without knowing how the firearm functions properly, I did it for 2 years in D Co. 1/8 IN at Fort Carson, that was just before they sent me to Master Gunner school for BFV's, where I got an even more in depth course of study on ballistic and weapon funtions, trust me plotting outside of range fan firing is a real joy. Finding the impact is even more fun when it is close to a housing area. Yer a dumbass and a troll, and are full of more schitt than any of the BS artist's on this site, including me! Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Did I say something that was not true?
Of course not.
I just stated the facts that some of you don't want to face.

All, if Lee24 was the man he says he is he would be angry and/or post one single picture or bit of proof regards his stories.

It looks like that there is nothing this person can add to this forum.

If you enjoy debating him I guess that is your business and OK but it�s kind of like tormenting the monkeys at the zoo.

For me after reading all of this and his replies I realize that he is emotionally retarded in some way. There is no point in continuing any discussion with him and to do so is almost cruel.

As I try to be an honorable person I just cannot see further discussion with a person of limited mental means and an obvious problem.

For me he is going on ignore. My advice is for all of us to put him on ignore, it is the right thing to do and it�s for Lee24�s own good.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Since there are a lot of people who can shoot, disassemble and reassemble some firearms without understanding the physics or exact mechanics involved, including gunsmiths and armorers, what I said about them is indisputable. They exist.

You may be a gunsmith who understands the firearm completely, but most don't. Some of those in this thread do not understand, and they offer further examples of the reality I described.

Don't bother to tell me that all aircraft mechanics can design a new airplane or fly the planes better than the pilots. Many cannot fly them at all.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Of course not.

All, if Lee24 was the man he says he is he would be angry and/or post one single picture or bit of proof regards his stories.

It looks like that there is nothing this person can add to this forum.

If you enjoy debating him I guess that is your business and OK but it�s kind of like tormenting the monkeys at the zoo.

For me after reading all of this and his replies I realize that he is emotionally retarded in some way. There is no point in continuing any discussion with him and to do so is almost cruel.

As I try to be an honorable person I just cannot see further discussion with a person of limited mental means and an obvious problem.

For me he is going on ignore. My advice is for all of us to put him on ignore, it is the right thing to do and it�s for Lee24�s own good.

Jimmy, I think you're spot on. There's definitely some emotional disability of some sort. Also a strange confabulating. Something's not quite right with this fellow. Its cruel to continue this. I'll put him on ignore.

Last edited by bearmgc; 03/31/09.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nope, yer incorrect, the maint. teams at depot level may not have a clue on function, but your line armorers, definitely are in the know on how they function, if they weren't they damn sure wouldn't be able to fix about 75% of problems, which generally are caused by user head space and timing. Trust me ya can't fix it if you don't understand how it works.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Since there are a lot of people who can shoot, disassemble and reassemble some firearms without understanding the physics or exact mechanics involved, including gunsmiths and armorers, what I said about them is indisputable. They exist.

You may be a gunsmith who understands the firearm completely, but most don't. Some of those in this thread do not understand, and they offer further examples of the reality I described.

Don't bother to tell me that all aircraft mechanics can design a new airplane or fly the planes better than the pilots. Many cannot fly them at all.

Yet you continue to offer zero proof to the validity of your bogus claims.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Allright L24 explain to Mr.Gibson about his Thompson M3 and PPsh question? And if you choose to duck again your handle will change to GL24.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Of course not.

well, I broke my own resolution and "unignored" Liar24 to see his reply to Lee.

having thought about it a bit more, there are two possiblities here. either:

1)Liar 24 is a sociopath and chronic liar, a deeply insecure little man, who has gone through life without the ability to read and correctly react to social cues from other people. He doesn't realize he's being laughed at, doesn't get the significance of hundreds of posts mocking his ridiculous lies, and in fact...thinks he's proving his point, whatever that is; or

2)Liar 24 is an incredibly sophisticated troll who has created this sophisticated model of a total creep, and played the role so convincingly that he's had the forum convinced that his creation is a real person.

I confess I haven't a clue which is true.

But now I'll put him back on ignore, and try not to look at any threads about him. I would either be enabling a clever troll, or being cruel to a very sick man.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Both Steve. wink

GunGeek Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sure, an EMT knows more about how firearms work than an engineer who has designed firearms. If you believe that, it is only because you don't understand firearms, either. I am sure you can take some apart, clean them, and reassemble them so they function, but it ends there.

Like anyone who is clearly losing an argument, the next step is to attack the messenger rather than address the message. You have returned to condescension rather than what you CLAIM you would prefer to do, which is talk about the technical issues. You seem to think I can�t comprehend how things work �Exactly.� Well, I don�t think there is one single soul on this forum who agrees with you on that (if there is someone, please pipe up). Present the whole thing in any form you want; you want to do the math�fine, let�s do it that way. ANY way you want, just return to the science of the issue.

You won�t address the issues because you CANT address the issues. Okay, I�ll make it even easier for you. I�ve tabled all but two of my points, so now I�ll table all but one of my points. Just show me a credible piece of literature that supports your theory; if you can do that, I�ll declare you the winner of this debate.

Now, you can�t get more gentlemanly than that. I have presented pure science, and you who claim to be an engineer, have not been able to competently address even one of my 4 points. Hint, it�s because you�re NOT an engineer. An engineer works in a world where he must PROVE his theory before it�s put into production. If you�re an engineer of firearms, then your theory should be somewhat elementary and easy to prove since we�ve had recoil operated firearms for well over 100 years now. I mean, you should have learned this one in gun designer kindergarten. So PROVE IT; I promise you, I�ll keep up with your math.

So, like I said, since you�re back to arrogance, name calling and condescension, I�m departing the debate until you attempt to return to science. You see, what you don�t know, is the REST of MY resume.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Kevin, you may be arguing with a very ill person, assigning qualities or shortcomings to his personality, based on your idea of "normal". I know that's what I did. But there's some strange aspects to this guy that are not normal, and may indicate some actual organic brain abnormalities. He may be developing an aneurysm from a "many year old" blood clot in the brain, or worse. Hope he sees a good Dr.

GunGeek Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Or he could just be a sociopath and a compulsive liar; completely detached from reality. Really, that kind of person we don't want at the Campfire.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Exactly! he needs to be banned!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Kevin you attacked the messenger of the facts, me.

I just looked at your silly little quiz about, "why does the PPSh-41 do ..blah, blah, blah"?

Who says it operates that way? You?
You want me and everyone else to accept your assumptions.
Prove it operates "that way" and then I will explain why, if I feel inclined.

Maybe you will understand it, maybe you won't.

By the way, I have access to a Thompson and a PPsh-41.
I haven't fired a PPsh-41 in a long time, so maybe I will go to the range with a friend and do so.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Kevin you attacked the messenger of the facts, me.

I aint seen none!
BAN HIM, BAN HIM, BAN HIM

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh yes, you "seen" the facts; you just didn't recognize them.

Only intellectual cowards want to "ban" or censor the speech of others. No one is forcing you to read my posts. No one is forcing you to insult me. Grow up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I other words:

Other prove and all Lee24 does is explain why, where of course, his explanaition is beyond doubt and , hence, needs no proof.

That is not how the world functions - happily.

Lee24 goes on "ignore".

Mr. Gibson, with all respect, let it rest. This is not worth our collective time and nerves.

I have followed the LEE24 threads and found them interesting, funny at times and of course, pathetic.

I do think, I have read at some post about the other part of your resume, you are referring to. I will send you a pm. Just now, I have to attend to Lee24 for one last time by finding the "ignore".

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep everyone, Lee's right, we can't ban him, we need true comedy relief, and who would be our whipping boy if he left? grin Moron's need a home too. laugh

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 54 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,957
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.