Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Its not paranoia, if they're really after ya.....hello...

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we could invite the terrorist over, sit down and have a "group think".

After we are thru we can all hold hands and sing Koombaya at a BBQ.

We'll probably get a couple of verses out before a knapsack toting bomber shows up and blows the place up.

We are talking about the defense of our citizens and our country. I'm for being all inclusive, so long as they are true blue Americans. There is a potential conflict with these appointments, but Barry let's "feel good " politics over-ride common sense.

Why take this chance?

This panhandling, ass-kissing has got to take a backseat to dealing with these people.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror" an informative and very good read. For the doubting Thomases, what she descrided is happening. The author grew up in Lebanon in the 70's.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Let's see.....how are Jews, Christians, women and/or athiests treated in Muslim countries......sorry, the 5 seconds I had considering such is up. My narrow mind is prejudiced. My loss I guess....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Aileinduinn
"PERSONAL NOTE: If I am not mistaken was it not men of the Muslim faith that flew planes into U.S. building not to long ago. What is this man thinking?"

What color and religious affiliation were those guys that bombed the building in OK City? Or is your memory that short?

FYI

The new director of HHS is a devout Catholic; Alexia Kelley.
Kenneth R. Feinberg is an observant Jew.
Rahm Emmanuel is a non-observant Jew.
Dr. Francis Collins head of the National Institutes of Health is an Evangelical Christian who took heat for his outspoken religiosity during the Clinton administration.
Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is also devout Catholic.

Maybe having someone who has intimate understanding of our core security threats isn't such a bad idea. From Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs to the Legacy of failure that was Bush II we've already seen what happens when you stuff a bunch of like minded people in a room to come up with new solutions: Groupthink.

Maybe if we spent a little more time promoting and expounding on the benefits and liberties of true conservative governance, instead of tilting windmills and crying wolf all the time we could get the public to change their minds.

Until we can get away from the distorted sensationalist xenophobic rhetoric and the paranoid whargarbling, you can guarandamnedtee that the Republican party (or any other conservative party) will never regain its traction in this country.

As some others might say "Don't need to slam my penis in a sliding glass door to know it's a bad idea, same applies".

Me

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
WOOP!,..WOOPWOOPWOOP!,.....WOOP,...woop,....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya lost me on that one Bristoe..............

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
oh,...just got home from work,..saw this thread and decided to pitch a fit like everybody else.

I don't figure a lot of conversation is necessary when pitching a fit. I just cut to the chase.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Janet Nappy" rotflmao, you can't make this schitt up.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gotcha......grin

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For once in my life, I'm actually looking forwards to the inevitable political ads summarizing all this incredibly ridiculous crap. Unfortunately, you would need to air a 2 hour infomercial to cover all the damage this guy has done in 6 months. By the time the election rolls around, the anti Hussein ads will have to be a friggin mini series.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by saddlesore
GOD BLESS AMERICA

This will certainly make us feel a lot safer. Absolutely amazing !!!

Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

(NOTE: has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, Jew or Protestant..., just wondering?)
Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

Obama and Janet Nappy Appoint Devout Muslim to Homeland Security Post
Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
Source for announcement:
Homeland Security Press Room
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...nt-arif-ali-khan-asst-secretary-dhs.html

Shora, who was born in Damascus, Syria

Kareem Shora appointed by DHS Secretary Napolitano on Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC)
Washington, DC
June 5, 2009
www.adc.org
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that earlier today at a ceremony held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in ADC National Executive Director Kareem Shora as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).
PERSONAL NOTE: If I am not mistaken was it not men of the Muslim faith that flew planes into U.S. building not to long ago. What is this man thinking?

Astonishing news!

If you rise above it, I am sure you will see its hilarious side.

However, I agree it is difficult to get the necessary lift...

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Aileinduinn
"PERSONAL NOTE: If I am not mistaken was it not men of the Muslim faith that flew planes into U.S. building not to long ago. What is this man thinking?"

What color and religious affiliation were those guys that bombed the building in OK City? Or is your memory that short?

FYI

The new director of HHS is a devout Catholic; Alexia Kelley.
Kenneth R. Feinberg is an observant Jew.
Rahm Emmanuel is a non-observant Jew.
Dr. Francis Collins head of the National Institutes of Health is an Evangelical Christian who took heat for his outspoken religiosity during the Clinton administration.
Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is also devout Catholic.

Maybe having someone who has intimate understanding of our core security threats isn't such a bad idea. From Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs to the Legacy of failure that was Bush II we've already seen what happens when you stuff a bunch of like minded people in a room to come up with new solutions: Groupthink.

Maybe if we spent a little more time promoting and expounding on the benefits and liberties of true conservative governance, instead of tilting windmills and crying wolf all the time we could get the public to change their minds.

Until we can get away from the distorted sensationalist xenophobic rhetoric and the paranoid whargarbling, you can guarandamnedtee that the Republican party (or any other conservative party) will never regain its traction in this country.

just what we need. Another damn dhimmicrat troll.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

just what we need. Another damn dhimmicrat troll.

A. Not a Democrat, and you don't have to stoop to slander wink
B. Its not trolling if your statement is 1: true and 2: well reasoned, and 3: not intended to inspire inflammatory response.

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You Dem's on this forum who voted for this Black Muslim know who you are, so that makes you as much of the problem as Obama and his USA destruction crew. Hope you are happy selling out your country and you children.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
And this is surprising?? All the evidence was there prior to the election as to just exactly WHO this flippin moron is.. Yet, the stupid people voted him in..

What would surprise me? P-BO gets rid of most gun laws...

I'll hold my breath now..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All this and not a word from jeef Oh?

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
502 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.