Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
rattler, this thread is about gunstocks. You have nothing to add, so shut up.

And I did try to educate you about libel law, but if you couldn't soak it up, that is your fault.

My Palma posts are on the Palma thread.

Sitka, you need to do more than refinish a few stocks before you start trying to bluff your way through the subject of sawmilling walnut gun stock blanks. If you start now, you might be able to post in five years.

BP-B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24

My Palma posts are on the Palma thread.

not for quite awhile!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lee
Somehow I suspected your answer would be along those lines. Every post you have ever made about walnut was riddled with errors. I have been getting emails and phone calls about this thread here today and everyone really appreciates the depth of your knowledge and willingness to provide one hell of a good laugh.

Keep it up as you bring great joy to so many.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

my bad, saw you just added something. course you were the one that wanted to 'shoot against' me, now i guess you really weren't serious, huh?

bummer!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
(sic)

Sitka, you need to do more than refinish a few stocks before you start trying to bluff your way through the subject of sawmilling walnut gun stock blanks. If you start now, you might be able to post in five years.

You are so far out of your leaque it isn't even funny. whistle

I've known Art for 10 years. While he may not know everything about wood, if you take the sum of his knowledge from the growth of trees at the celular level, by species, the processing of wood, both cutting and drying, and the actual application of building furniture, both rifle stocks and cabinetry, and the finishing of those wood products, you are unlikely to find anyone in the world that has such a breadth of knowledge on wood as Stinky Deer. I'm thinking he's got about 40 years in gaining and applying that knowledge.

You seriously must have some sort of mental condition to spew things you know absolutely nothing about, and then go about insulting people that have tremendous experience on the subject matter when they point out your lies. You may be able to delude yourself, but nobody out there is buying any of it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't say that Lott. We're not allowed to question his knowledge, but he sure is allowed to question all of ours.

NRA Life Member
U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Watching Lee24 go toe to toe with Art on wood reminds me of the classic "Bambi meets Godzilla"

Introducing Lee24 as Bambi

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's his way of saying he didn't anticipate anyone having experience in shooting Palma matches on this forum nor did he anticipate running into a credible gentlemen like Matt Williams who actually did work for FN.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm glad Art, or Sitka, or whoever that is, has a few friends, but none of them said a thing about his experience. I can tell from what he and the rest of you post that you know nothing more than your read on the Internet this afternoon.

Never mind my being in the wood business from farming to manufacturing.

Never mind your admitting to having no experience other than rubbing on some Tru-oil.

For the 100th time, you can't dispute the facts about the subject when you look them up, but none of you are man enough to admit you were wrong about everything you posted... again.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
RDFinn, to correct you - I never claimed to work for FN. I have been in their factory more than once. And Matt Williams never corrected me - you simply don't know enough to tell that.

Correction, I called you out for the Liar that you are, plain and simple.

Your mug and a camera wouldn't have made it through the guard station at FN and that's a fact.

Still waiting on that picture of of the 375............

Did you restock it in Red Oak?

I consider my accomplishments fairly decent for my time on the planet, but I swear you must be 150 years old to have done half of what you claim.

About what time would you suppose Winchester started implementing JIT?
Careful now, this is where you might get caught in a lie again. Before you get too carried away though, keep in mind I still have the original manual......(grin)

I think at this point Liar, you should make sure you post the bulletin out to all of those stockmakers heading for Reno that they're working with inferior wood. That way they don't waste their time and resources. Clock is ticking and you haven't a moment to spare.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Never mind my being in the wood business from farming to manufacturing.

Never mind your admitting to having no experience other than rubbing on some Tru-oil.

Whoa Whoa Whoa......Stop right there....Perfect.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Williams, I was in FN 3 weeks ago, and will be going back as soon as I get time to buzz over there. I like that new FNP pistol.

Your claiming something about Winchester has nothing to do with wood, or Beretta, or anything but your bad attitude.

I don't know if Winchester ever implemented JIT, and I highly doubt it, having been in two of their feeder factories a year before they closed, and seeing the way they did shipping to New Haven. It wasn't anything near JIT, but people claim to have implemented Six Sigma, JIT and all kinds of things when they really haven't a clue.

How would you know if they had or hadn't implement JIT?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ohh, I don't know.....Maybe because I produced parts for them since 1993.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
That doesn't mean you know a thing about JIT. You make a few small parts, and they had lots of parts left over both times they went broke. That tells me they didn't have any JIT system.

Why don't you tell us when they allegedly implemented JIT, and who was in charge of the program, so I can check it out?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Did you make it into their "retail store" again Lee?

I hear they run some killer deals on those 375's with SC barrel stamps from time to time.

You'd best get up pretty early on this subject if you intend on keeping your head above water.

Since you have such a vast array of knowledge in CNC equipment, just what kind of controllers were you using and in what years? Careful now, I know something on this subject too.

I think a documentary with you, Maser, and JO at the same camp could fund my early retirement.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
That doesn't mean you know a thing about JIT. You make a few small parts, and they had lots of parts left over both times they went broke. That tells me they didn't have any JIT system.

Why don't you tell us when they allegedly implemented JIT, and who was in charge of the program, so I can check it out?

LOL.....You're killing me Liar.

40,000 trigger guards per year was a "few" I guess.

You can surely google the answer, rather than relying on my expertise to hold your hand can't you?

With you visiting within the last couple of weeks at FN, you surely have a good contact there. Who exactly would that be Liar?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I developed the controller, wrote all of it, including the realtime operating system, based originally on a Motorola 68000, then later on a Pentium, a new program running under OS/2. Now it is on Windows, with a subprocessor for the axis controllers.

The new one I am designing will run off STL files, G-code, and interfaced to toolpath programs like BobCAM, VisualMill, and Delcam.

Now... you still haven't answered my question. Tell me about JIT at Winchester.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thought you worked with trees.....from planting to manufacture.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I developed the controller, wrote all of it, including the realtime operating system, based originally on a Motorola 68000, then later on a Pentium, a new program running under OS/2. Now it is on Windows, with a subprocessor for the axis controllers.

The new one I am designing will run off STL files, G-code, and interfaced to toolpath programs like BobCAM, VisualMill, and Delcam.

Now... you still haven't answered my question. Tell me about JIT at Winchester.

So you picked the 3 cheesiest CAM programs to integrate with ehh? Impressive.

That's a pretty good boasting for a walnut farmer. Reckon all this was linear guides too?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Well, gotsta get some dinner.....Can hardly wait to see what the morning brings on this subject.

Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
358 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 39 invisible), 2,030 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.