Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Maybe he should Google " M�nchhausen Syndrome"..

He definitely suffers from it..

I think we all should start calling him "the Barron" or
" Mr. M�nchhausen"..

It sure as hell fits..

Last edited by jim62; 10/07/09.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
BP-B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Like I said, jim62 runs in to take up for "triggerguard", who keeps posting, but nothing about JIT at Winchester. He dropped his diversion of CNC like a hot potato, too. Oh, I see is is learning to use the CAD program, Alibre. Whoopee.

Now, jim62 is playing psychologist. How cute.

Making 40,000 metal parts doesn't make you an expert in anything but that - certainly not walnut for gunstocks, as we see.

You guys don't need to keep posting. Everyone understands that you have no knowledge to add to the topic of American Walnut for gun stocks.

I don't need to keep pointing that out, either. Good day!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Libel is the written form of slander, FYI.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Lee shouldnt you be in school right now?

I'm telling your mommy...........

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Lee, you simply don't know JIT about JIT, nor whether or when Winchester implemented it either.

I was there, so spare us all your knowledge on the subject.

You really need to seek help with a shrink, if you're not already crosstrained in that field to self-diagnose yourself.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If you were there, why can't you tell me something about it?

Come on, I have done advanced manufacturing projects for most of the automobile, aerospace and computer companies. I understand any buzzwords you can Google up.

How about the name of the JIT project manager and some details, or some links to articles, like the one I posted about Beretta implementing its first JIT program in 2006?

Or, just admit you were bluffing to change the subject from walnut.

U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
Originally Posted by Lee24

Come on, I have done advanced manufacturing projects for most of the automobile, aerospace and computer companies.

so you're the one that bankrupted the auto industry !

(Crap! , this is about the timeframe Winchester went under and the F-22 got cancelled too!)

you didn't install Sportsman's Warehouse's new inventory system, did you?

I just got an idea on how to short-sell stock based on Lee's career moves grin

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
As if you could comprehend a thing about my work.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Nobody can comprehend the insane..............

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This is the proverbial train wreck. eek

We all know not to look, but we all still peek... blush

I admit to not knowing a lot of the background on the posts about Lee24 that I've seen around, but after reading this one, it all makes sense (well, sorta).

It's a strange combination of humor, sadness, patheticness, and almost sympathy, to watch what this joker writes.... frown

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
When a train kills a bunch of drunks who were trying to derail it, that isn't a "train wreck".

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Coldbore..

Lee24s stupid schit posted here is better than ANYTHING Marvel Comics sells..

What a pathetic liar.

Last edited by jim62; 10/07/09.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
When a train kills a bunch of drunks who were trying to derail it, that isn't a "train wreck".
No....but when an insane takes over the controls and doesnt have a clue to what hes doing theres always the inevitable train wreck......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm looking forward to new new topic he'll switch to when he runs out of keyboard.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Uuuuhhhh, yeah.....

That's the impression I was getting from here as well......

Uh huh........ crazy

Drive on, "engineer"........ You're in firm control here.... whistle

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You guys sure do like to avoid discussing the thread topics.

It's nice the way you lay down cover so those who shot themselves can crawl off and die.

The way you give each other back rubs to keep up your spirits is creepy, though.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

i'll bring this over from the competition page just to share, maybe you'll respond here since you've become quiet on the comp page:

Originally Posted by wmeek
I no longer have my .308, just a .30-06 single shot with a 30-inch barrel and Redfield International sights.

Shooting just prone is boring, but not as bad as off the bench.
I like 3 and 4 position, like 50 and 100 meter .22 rimfire, or 300 yard matches, or running boar. Don't have time to shoot any of them these days.

lee24,

you were the one that challenged me to a shoot! now you're wimping out because you don't have time? what up wit dat, G????? i was even putting some ammo together! if your superior shooting skills would prefer smallbore, i'm up for that too! i could even come your direction, so long as you bring out the "sc fn .375h&h"

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
What a load of [bleep]!! I hope the original poster got his answer before Mr. Know-it-all [bleep] this thread up!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Libel is the written form of slander, FYI.

no chit sherlockand one doesnt apply to the paper.....since you said you were such an expert in libel and slander want to try and explain to the class again just how rulings in other countries apply to US libel and slander laws....was [bleep] hilarious the last go 'round....was also kinda funny watching you explain how i deal with such cases when it was pretty obvious you have ever worked at a newspaper let alone ran one where a libel lawsuit would directly affect whether or not food gets put on the table....

try it again, this time ill invite my wife to play so you can get your arse handed to you by a gal....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If you were there, why can't you tell me something about it?

Come on, I have done advanced manufacturing projects for most of the automobile, aerospace and computer companies. I understand any buzzwords you can Google up.

How about the name of the JIT project manager and some details, or some links to articles, like the one I posted about Beretta implementing its first JIT program in 2006?

Or, just admit you were bluffing to change the subject from walnut.

Sorry, but my involvement with USRAC was prior to Google and I'm simply talking over your head, just as Art did regarding stocks.

Any info provided to your pathological lying brain would be used on another site to fuel your fire.

At least this way, I'm saving you the time to increase the size of your resume.

Where's the PICTURE LIAR

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
667 members (1minute, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 73 invisible), 3,179 guests, and 1,452 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.