Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 67 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 66 67
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
far be it for me to utter a judgmental statement, but suggesting that any one of us, regardless of the direction of their political thoughts shoot themselves is a bit out there. Joke or not.......Just saying.

Who are you? And how did you manage to hijack Sam's account?

GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Gratuitous pictures of pretty girls never seem to hurt...

[Linked Image]

I need a smoke. laugh

I need to start smoking! cool

never smoked anything in my life...but I'll start with that!

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HawkI
That Tom 38B is one ugly bitch....

Ugly creepy biatch

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
guess i need to toss something entertaining in to the mix

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wilkinson Sword no less. grin

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
far be it for me to utter a judgmental statement, but suggesting that any one of us, regardless of the direction of their political thoughts shoot themselves is a bit out there. Joke or not.......Just saying.

Let's try it this way then Sam.......

Black Humor

Black humor, in literature, drama, and film, grotesque or morbid humor used to express the absurdity, insensitivity, paradox, and cruelty of the modern world. Ordinary characters or situations are usually exaggerated far beyond the limits of normal satire or irony. Black humor uses devices often associated with tragedy and is sometimes equated with tragic farce. For example, Stanley Kubrick's film Dr. Strangelove; or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1963) is a terrifying comic treatment of the circumstances surrounding the dropping of an atom bomb, while Jules Feiffer's comedy Little Murders (1965) is a delineation of the horrors of modern urban life, focusing particularly on random assassinations. The novels of such writers as Kurt Vonnegut, Thomas Pynchon, John Barth, Joseph Heller, and Philip Roth contain elements of black humor.

Just saying........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
come on guys, post until it makes you nauseous. Less than 20 more needed to hit 1000.

Then someone should shoot this stupid thread, and put us all out of our misery.

Sam......

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It don't make them bad girls....As a matter of fact, other than poor old Derby Dude, most everyone appreciates a well groomed recreational area.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nemesis

Black Humor

Black humor, in literature, drama, and film, grotesque or morbid humor used to express the absurdity, insensitivity, paradox, and cruelty of the modern world. Ordinary characters or situations are usually exaggerated far beyond the limits of normal satire or irony. Black humor uses devices often associated with tragedy and is sometimes equated with tragic farce. For example, Stanley Kubrick's film Dr. Strangelove; or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1963) is a terrifying comic treatment of the circumstances surrounding the dropping of an atom bomb, while Jules Feiffer's comedy Little Murders (1965) is a delineation of the horrors of modern urban life, focusing particularly on random assassinations. The novels of such writers as Kurt Vonnegut, Thomas Pynchon, John Barth, Joseph Heller, and Philip Roth contain elements of black humor.

Just saying........

Nemesis, suggesting that one of our own shoot themselves does not rise to the level of 'black humor', Jules Feiffer, Philip Roth or any other 'literary genius'. It is in damn poor taste.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
come on guys, post until it makes you nauseous. Less than 20 more needed to hit 1000.

Then someone should shoot this stupid thread, and put us all out of our misery.

OK the Tarheels are just about pissing me off.
And, spicy sausage, jalapenos, cheddar jack cheese, onions and lettuce, wrapped in a tortilla will give you heartburn.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by YankeeDevil
[Linked Image]

Yankee, I am going to have to ask you to Never post another photgraph of Lee24 again. He is working deep undercover for NASA right now, perfecting a P38 space modulator, and if his cover is blown, the world as we know it, might well be destroyed.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ding, 100 pages.
Awesome, kinda like this....

the official Shreckengost rifle

Cuz we're like cool.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Who are you? And how did you manage to hijack Sam's account?

GET LOST!!!

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shreck

Yah really---what the heck kind of team did VT show up with?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nemesis

Black Humor

Just saying........

Nemesis, suggesting that one of our own shoot themselves does not rise to the level of 'black humor', Jules Feiffer, Philip Roth or any other 'literary genius'. It is in damn poor taste.

Sam...........do you know how silly you sound?

Geesh......

If I wanted to "suggest" as you say that "one of our own shoot themselves" then why wouldn't have I just said it instead of going to the trouble of preparing the post/photo that I did??

I told you what the intent of the post was and now you're pissing me off not taking my word for it.

After reading all the stuff I post on here, do you actually think I would try to bullschit you??

I'm going to walk away from this one now Sam........cause I can see we're starting to talk past each other.

Have a nice evening........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
it's like this thread is putting everyone at each other's throats....wasn't there a Star Trek with this plot?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scux Thornie started this whole entire mess along with Howell last night. Every single bit of it.

There wouldn't have been anymore Steelhead v Blaine last night w/o those two!!!!!!!

He needs to move ON!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by shreck

Yah really---what the heck kind of team did VT show up with?

Cheerleaders dressed up in pads. No wonder their QB looked so good. grin

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Page 50 of 67 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,254
Posts18,467,002
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.