Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Hmmm................. Lee Y. Greene, seems to be a registered PE/surveyor based in Alabama. Nope, that one doesn't fit...........

6 left............

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
VA,

good luck in your search, but pray tell, why do you base a search on 'facts' as easily made up as anything else?

First Name: Lee

Mud wrestling - no matter who wins, both are dirty.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
SOB has claimed to be an engineer many times over. Has claimed to live in SC, and has his photobucket account tagged as being "LeeinSC". Claims his name is Lee.

So, process of eliminate to prove who he is NOT, was launched by running the public information lists of PEs in South Carolina.

Since he claimed to have been an engineer on a condo project in NC, a similar list was run on that state.

Since, you have to get a PE number to do such work, and once issued (even if temporary or lapsed), it's your number in that state permanently so long as you live.

Compare the two lists, and see which ones show up on each list.

Again, process of elimination.

Then, further eliminate from the list by those not living in SC.

I've yet to say who Lee IS (thus, none of his baseless claims as far as slander, etc., would apply). What I have done, is say who he definitively is NOT.

What is going to happen, of this I am positive, is that the list that is now down to 6 people, will be further reduced by who Liar24 is NOT, until no one is on that list.

Ergo, Liar24 will be proven by process of elimination to NOT be what he claims.

Who/what the turd is, still won't be known, but who and what he is NOT will be a given.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
VAnimrod, you have so many "facts" about me wrong that it is easy to see why you can't be a lawyer.

Do you really think you will ever be able to practice law by stalking people on the Internet for the purpose of defaming them?
The Bar Association has news for you.

http://www.vbbe.state.va.us/cf/cf.html

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You've claimed to be an engineer, of professional capacity, and to be in SC. You'd have to have a PE number. To have done work in NC, you'd have to have gotten at least a temporary number there.

Thus, you'd have to be on both lists.

Defamation requires knowledge and proof of who you are, and making false claims about such.

This, is process of elimination to prove who you are not.

And, another threat against me? Surely you're going to try to back those up, right? Just like you actually back up all the rest of your claims............ oh, wait.....................

BTW - it's not stalking, if you purposefully avail yourself to a public forum and continue the engagement. Which, you obviously do. Try again.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Lee24

I know that requirement well. And, you can't prove a violation of any of it.

Try again.

Better yet, why not just prove any of your BS claims.

Start with your PE number in SC. Or, that Winchester M70 .375H&H rollstamped "Made in Columbia, SC".

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The other posters in these threads, and the links to real people doing it, back up what I said about lots of people being able to hike 50 miles. Those of you who are unable, just need to accept reality.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
VAnimrod, are you claiming to be a licensed, practicing attorney at law?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
VAnimrod, are you claiming to be a licensed, practicing attorney at law?

Nope, haven't been with a law firm for over three years now; changed professions. My name is known (you've posted it, as have others), and my profession is in my profile.

Your "google-fu" must truly suck.

Last edited by VAnimrod; 11/23/09.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
It's about time you dropped that charade.

I wouldn't ask the questions if I didn't already know the answer.
That's one of the first things they try to teach you in law school.

Now, can you name the manager at Winchester you alleged to have told you my rifles were never made? Or are you ready to come clean on that, too?

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
BTW - Lee, make a run at me, professionally, in an attempt to damage my profession or my professional reputation.

THAT would constitute a criminal act.

Proving that you aren't who you claim to be, by process of elimination, without (and currently could not, nor would I try to) prove who you actually are, is not a criminal act.

Lee, you're toeing a line you really don't want to cross.

Just a little FYI...................

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
VAnimrod, you are already trying to damage me, which is an ethics violation in many professions. It is also worse than that in Virginia.

I don't have to come after you.
You are the stalker. I am defending my reputation against you.

I a just have to defend myself by posting the facts, which demonstrate to everyone your various fabrications made with malice.

PS; I see the SYSOP has deleted a bunch of your defamatory posts. They don't want you to drag them into your world.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just have to defend myself by posting the facts, which demonstrate to everyone your various fabrications made with malice.

You're going to post facts?

Does this mean I get to see the Winchester?

I may call my wife and tell her to hold dinner, we may go out to celebrate.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
VAnimrod, you are already trying to damage me, which is an ethics violation in many professions. It is also worse than that in Virginia.

I don't have to come after you.
You are the stalker. I am defending my reputation against you.

I a just have to defend myself by posting the facts, which demonstrate to everyone your various fabrications made with malice.

PS; I see the SYSOP has deleted a bunch of your defamatory posts. They don't want you to drag them into your world.

You're completely delusional, as well as being a pathological liar.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You still hold a grudge going back to my first 2 posts here, about the TSX failures in tests and test of the 168-gr SMK. Get over it. The tests are facts. Get over your embarassment.

I have addressed you by your real name, just to let you know that I know all about you. I don't need to do it again, VAnimrod. Someone you know is going to leak to your world the rude persona you have created on the Internet, and you will not have fun unwinding the damage you are doing to yourself.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE

You're going to post facts?

Don't get so excited RWE....

It will be hard for him to post facts...

He made his "last post" about a week ago...

Remember.............. whistle

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I made my last post on that thread. So did everyone.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
VA - Seems like you are getting close to the truth or struck a nerve.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
How can we get you to make your last post on this forum?

Inquiring minds...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You still hold a grudge going back to my first 2 posts here, about the TSX failures in tests and test of the 168-gr SMK. Get over it. The tests are facts. Get over your embarassment.

You have me confused with someone else.

I don't shoot TSX's, nor 168grSMK's. Don't recall the thread. Certainly not embarrassed about anything.

Feel free to post the facts about this, if I am mistaken.

Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.