I have received a rather large number of emails requesting information on the Kigosi Game Reserve where I have a large concession available, and its relationship to the Moyowosi..I had mistakenly assumed that most knew about this area in Tanzania. So I will tell you what I know about it and I think that I am correct, at least for the most part.

The Kigosi and Moyowosi are the same eco system. The Kigosi is on the East side of the Moyowosi River, and the Moyowosi is on the West side of the Moyowosi River. They are both in the confines of the Kigosi/Moyowasi Game Reserve of Tanzania.

TGTS owns 3 blocks in the Moyowosi and Royal Frontier owns 1 block. Malagrasi Safaris owns the two blocks in the Kigosi and that is 4500 square miles of Miomba Forest, flood plains and Swamps. It is a cornocopia of Big Game and game is abundant in the area. Elephant, Lion, Leopard and lots of big buffalo hang out there. Malagrasi also has two blocks in the Selous.

These areas have the largest population of Buffalo and have produced most of the biggest buffalo in Africa over the years.

I book hunts in both the Kigosi and the Selous. I book for Malagrasi, Pierre van Tonder, and Ryan Shalloms Wild Footprints Limted. Ryan posts here btw.

I will be glad to answer any questions about Tanzania if I can and if I cannot I will certainly get on the email and get you an answer..

Thanks for the many emails and questions.