Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
If you need clips call me.

Thanks guy, I do have a couple 4-5 around here someplace.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Line throwing gun and gravity

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by blanket
Line throwing gun and gravity

Works for me.

Seriously, if they don't have the proper authorization then their being there is an Act Of War and should be treated as such. One telephone call and they find themselves with a choice of land where we tell you or get blown out of the sky at our convenience. Your choice.

bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'd like to read a news report about a Mexican military helo crashing in the USA.

Just sayin'...

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
458 Lott, tungsten core solids.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ron pretty well nailed it,.....nothing particularly new here.
NICE to see it getting some airtime, but I fear that short attention span coupled with some crock about "Joint 'interoperationability' in the War on Drugs",......vomited up by the Big Dyke, will cool any long lasting angst.

We all KNOW this is wrong,........sooner or later there will be shooting.

At that point whoever's opening that phase had better be damn well equipped, and ready to enact a "Reverse Deguello", no survivors / witnesses.

Dreaming again, me, ...."perfect World" stuff,.....this can't go anywhere but into getting VERY messy.

What a damned shame.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I have been thinking I'd like to try out a .458 socom upper for the AR 15.... they are pricey though... probably more practical to just buy an AR 10.

Seriously though... I hope the escalating violence becomes a hot topic election debate this year.

Too many in High Places derive a direct benefit from the drug trade. Many many more in the War On Drugs.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One problem if someone fires on them they better be sure to take them out. I would not want them fireing back with what ever weapons they have.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Volumes have been written about the practical aspects of "Overkill".

I'd say the Dillon Aero, backed by the old and noble M2 would be the MINIMUM equipment to bring to this task.......

.....with this metaphorically "noble" objective.

That Clinton Woman's quite fond of running her mouth, where the hell is she, on alla' this ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
I have been thinking I'd like to try out a .458 socom upper for the AR 15.... they are pricey though... probably more practical to just buy an AR 10.

Seriously though... I hope the escalating violence becomes a hot topic election debate this year.

Too many in High Places derive a direct benefit from the drug trade. Many many more in the War On Drugs.

So, we give up ?

....roll over, .....

....ACCEPT THIS !?

GTC

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Don't mean to steal this thread, but I just clicked on a link someone posted here for the American Border Patrol which has pictures of the "fence" between the US and Mexico. Man, I don't get it. I mean, I REALLY don't get it. I can't for the life of me understand how in the name of God all these bad assed folks from Mexico smuggling drugs and Lord only knows what else can simply walk into the United States. This fence is a joke --- and a damned bad one at that. Screw the helicopters guys, if it was a threat we could deal with it. But that fence, boy that pisses me off.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

So, we give up ?

....roll over, .....

....ACCEPT THIS !?

GTC

That's why they will never return to the days when drugs were available OTC and there was no major drug problem. Too much money to be made by it being illegal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by meddybemps
Don't mean to steal this thread, but I just clicked on a link someone posted here for the American Border Patrol which has pictures of the "fence" between the US and Mexico. Man, I don't get it. I mean, I REALLY don't get it. I can't for the life of me understand how in the name of God all these bad assed folks from Mexico smuggling drugs and Lord only knows what else can simply walk into the United States. This fence is a joke --- and a damned bad one at that. Screw the helicopters guys, if it was a threat we could deal with it. But that fence, boy that pisses me off.

I wish more folk would BOOKMARK The American Border Patrol Site

( Link: www.americanpatrol.com )

and go there DAILY !

Hey there's ALWAYS a bias in this sorta' situation, and I'm not suggesting that EVERYTHING there should be taken as Gospel,.....there's tinfoil helmet stuff, too.

As far as I can tell, it's the ONLY site that's running flat out on this critical issue, and not without some great personal sacrifice, I should add.

Rumor has it that the "Media Blackout" on this fine organization is about to crash.

GTC

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

So, we give up ?

....roll over, .....

....ACCEPT THIS !?

GTC

No sir I did not say that. But the problem is not gonna go away until ya do something about some folks.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed, it's not going to be as easy getting OUT of this mess as it was getting in,.....What ?

GTC

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by T LEE
Sold my Winchester, IHC, SA one 10 years ago, think it is time I got another!

Hey Terry,
I was at the CMP store in January, and bought a Service Grade Special Springfield Armory for $795. It was essentially a book matched rifle with a new CMP cartouche walnut stock. They had about 4 others and seem to be putting them out at a rate of 10 a month. It is the best M1 I've seen offered from them, and at a great price too.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.thecmp.org/

That place Mike?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez said he'd reviewed photos of the chopper flown by armed personnel Tuesday over a residential area known as Falcon Heights-Falcon Village near the binational Falcon Lake, just south of the Starr-Zapata county line. He said the helicopter appeared to have the insignia of the Mexican navy.

�It's always been said that the Mexican military does in fact ... that there have been incursions,� Gonzalez said. �But this is not New Mexico or Arizona. Here we've got a river; there's a boundary line. And then of course having Falcon Lake, Falcon Dam, it's a lot wider. It's not just a trickle of a river, it's an actual dam. You know where the boundary's at.�

Starr County is one of the poorest places in the United States, at the same time it has been estimated that about half the population derives their income from contraband of various sorts.

If he ain't crooked (which a couple of prior ones have been), my hat goes off to Sherrif Gonzalez.

Zapata is upriver of Falcon Lake heading towards Laredo, up in the brush country where its too dry for growing crops, so all ya got is ranchland and not so many people. Alarming to hear of it REALLY going downhill.

Word needs to get out, this is Texas after all.

James Tomsheck, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection assistant commissioner, told the panel the drug cartels operating in Mexico are making a concerted effort to infiltrate CBP, and the agency is responding with more screening of job applicants with polygraph tests and background investigations. Corruption cases were opened last year on 576 CBP officers and Border Patrol agents.

This is the part that worries me. The drug cartels have a LOT of money to spread around. Already our level of interidiction is apparently a joke, but once the rule of law fails then we are REALLY screwed, no better than Mexico.

Like I said, if Sherrif Sigfedo Gonzalez really is clean, then already he and folks like him are patriots and heroes in the truest senses of the word. The pressures to go corrupt have gotta be enormous.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scotty
One problem if someone fires on them they better be sure to take them out. I would not want them fireing back with what ever weapons they have.

I don't do 'warning shots' laugh

Sam......

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 3,336 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,304
Posts18,468,097
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.