Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Original Norrell 10/22 SMG on Form 4 in SE FL. Upgraded to select fire lever for use with standard stock & pistol grip stock. Shown and comes with Norrell 10/22 18" Integral Suppressor in matching finish also on Form 4 in SE FL.

Suppressor and full-auto trigger group are individually serial numbered. This allows you to remove and place the suppressor in one 10/22 and the full-auto trigger group in another 10/22.

This is Norrell's select fire weapon using full auto design closed bolt operation and auto sear. Weapon was shipped to Norrell for inspection, select fire lever upgrade, barrel channel routing on 2 stocks, and 18" Norrell suppressor.

The 10/22 SMG has run perfectly since I've owned it. Approximate rate of fire suppressed is 800rpm.

Included items:
1. John Norrell 10/22 trigger pack w/lever selector in standard Ruger 10/22 receiver
2. 18" Norrell integral suppressed 10/22 barrel
3. Laminated 10/22T stock with barrel channel routed by Norrell to fit his integral suppressed barrel system.
4. Butler Creek 10/22 folding stock w/ barrel channel routed by Norrel to fit suppressed barrel.
5. Choate 10/22 folding stock with standard factory sporter barrel channel.
6. 12" Ruger factory sporter barrel shortened/crowned/flash hider installed by Norrell.
7. 9 Butler Creek Steel Lips 25rnd magazines (6 still in packages)
8. 1 Tactical Innovations 25 round metal magazine LNIP
9. Bulter Creek 10/22 magazine loader
10. Butler Creek 10/22 magazine speed loader.
11. Complete Norrell suppressor disassembly kit including disassembly tool & spanner wrench
12. Tactical Solutions 10/22 Picatinny Rail

I've spoken with several NFA dealers as to the current value of a Norrell 10/22 and came up with an asking price of $9,900.00 for this package.

I am open to discussion & reasonable offers from those with real intentions of purchasing the weapon.

Lots more pics available.

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Cool. So a 25-rd mag is gone in about 2 seconds?? Dang!

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just what exactly makes that set up worth nearly ten thousand dollars, or was that a typo?

Is it Friday yet?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Sky
Just what exactly makes that set up worth nearly ten thousand dollars, or was that a typo?

the full auto. Go check the prices of NFA/class 3s if in doubt. Too rich for my blood but very cool none the less. TTT

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
modeling pics might help it sell !!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Sky

The Hughes Amendment of 1986 banning all civilian ownership of machineguns manufctured after May 19, 1986.

and it is a 2 stamp gun.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Can you even imagine? "Honey I just bought a .22 for ten thousand dollars"

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kend

Yep, she'd say, "what are you going to shoot, that one's mine?"

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtmisfit
Originally Posted by kend

Yep, she'd say, "what are you going to shoot, that one's mine?"

...Or she would say "that's nice honey. Let me shoot you with it. Noone will hear!" LOL Very sweet rig BTW. If I had the extra Jack, I would be all over it.

Live and die by the Browning...
Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
^^^^^

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
IC B3

Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
^^^^^

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was floored by the asking price until I started looking into what these trigger groups alone cost. Their are people out there asking Clays asking price just for the trigger group. Suppressed 10/22's usually bring a grand alone, much less a nicely done one with the extras.

Would love to have this, but until I win the lotto I don't see that happening.

*free bump* Good Luck with the sale

Life is just one damned thing after another
Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thank you sir.

Yes, $9.9k does seem like an astronomical 'dream' price until one takes the time to understand this is a Legally Transferrable NFA/Class 3 select fire weapon capable of fully automatic fire with the flip of a switch. Also, it is suppressed with an integral suppressed barrel which can be disassembled, cleaned, & re-assembled with ease.

For those seeking a better understanding, a legally transferrable fully automatic weapon had to be manufactured & registered with the BATF prior to the Hughes Amendment, better known as the 1986 Machine Gun Ban.

Here's a link to info on the ban and specifics:

Firearm Owner's Protection Act - Hughes Amendment

In a nut shell, this means the only fully automatic weapons available for legal civilian ownership are those manufactured & registered prior to the 1986 ban.

There were very few .22 full auto weapons to begin with and the Norrell is a stand out as one that is very reliable in full auto operation. Let's face it, it ain't a whole lot of fun stopping every few rounds to clear a jam.

As a bonus feature, the Norrell 10/22 looks just like any other 10/22T rifle with the Norrell integral suppressed barrel.

When shooting full auto weapons, one quickly learns the fun only lasts as long as you can afford to feed it and there is nothing cheaper to feed than a weapon that fires .22lr ammunition.

I know the asking price is high, but it is a pretty rare weapon and that is just an asking price. Anyone truly interested is welcome to make contact & discuss - I am reasonable.

Couple more pics coming ....attempting to link a video:

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
In the next month or two, my wife and I are going to probably start diverting some investment dollars into a fund to buy a fully automatic rifle-as an investment. Tell me you can have that kind of fun with your 401K as it matures....

Clay, is this thing up for sale on other sites? The folks at silencertalk.com are NFA nuts(in a good way).

Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
hound46,

I posted it over on Sniper's Hide, Sturmgewehr, and Tom Bowers' Subguns. I was a regular there years and years ago. I do have 3-4 serious inquiries at the present time. I'm not familiar with silencertalk.com and will give it a look - Thanks!

NFA weapons are a great investment and a whole lotta fun for the entire family. My 2 Boys had a lot of fun with this little machine gun when they were younger. It was their introduction into the world of full auto fire power. It is extremly reliable, very cheap to shoot, no recoil, and very quiet!

I believe they shot it way more suppressed in semi auto mode than full auto. Had a little Leupold scope on the Tactical Innovations rail mount and they loved shooting it.

Now they're more into long range hunting rifles, handloading their own rifle rounds with me, deer & turkey hunting, shooting trap & sporting clays, and archery ......... and that's not including martial arts 4 days per week, playing on basketball teams, football teams, lifting weights........... all of you parents here know what I'm talking about grin.

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
^^^^^

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Clay,

How bout bringing this to the club........I'll buy the ammo:)

(I know you would have to get permission to bring it across state lines)

Free Bump for a great guy to deal with.

Bruz

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"

Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
^^^^^

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
Clay Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
*****SOLD*****

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,257
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.