Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
T
I think you need to put some apple fritters in your testing, apples are historically linked with accuracy (William Tell?) and I am sure that you may not have to even aim with one on your barrel, the bullet will find its way to the proper target

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They taste better if you heat up the barrel...I mean work better! Still LMAO!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All that and you didn't test Bagels? Glaring ommision that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I must confess, I was born at a very early age. --Groucho Marx

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when they deserve it. --Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tracks

That's because the sectional density is way different. Doooh!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I am thinking that the bagel would have to be toasted, in order to be as affective as donuts.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sactoller

I am thinking that the bagel would have to be toasted, in order to be as affective as donuts.

Barrel heat will toast them from the inside out. Cream cheese is going to be a problem so let's not go there before we complete the donut testing. Mebbe kolaches next.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Late to the conversation.... Hilarious stuff! Thanks for the laughs.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Next thing you know they'll be promoting a "tacticool" model for law enforcement and military only ....

Well done!

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can see the future in this. Soon Holder and sista Janet will rule that all Krispy Kremes must have FFLs, Cops all over the country will rise up to put an end to Obamas corruption, and the country wil elect Homer Simpson to take over. grin

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
You know you probably could have gotten a government grant to fund the test.

Only if they are gay donuts... whistle

Too funny guys!

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by sactoller

The advantage is you can toast your bagel whilst shooting.....that was good sfternoon chuckle right there. Very creative. Betting you had the best groups when you really had them stacked on there!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Did you find the placement of the donuts to have any affect?? ie, plain cake, strawberry, glazed versus strawberry, glazed, cake versus all one type?
Most important, were these Dunkin' Donuts or Krispy Kremes or some other type?
So many questions, so few answers.

Aim for the exit hole.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What the hell, at least two are on backwards. You boys need to get up to speed if you expect to sell an article and have any credibility.

Addition: Hint. The coating always should face in. Thank me later and good luck with the outdoor writing gig.

Last edited by battue; 07/13/10.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
What the hell, at least two are on backwards. You boys need to get up to speed if you expect to sell an article and have any credibility.

Since this is a totally new technology some mistakes will be made. I'm ruminating on the changes and next course of action, sactoller is chewing on donuts. He's in charge of procurement and disposal, I'm in charge of science and technology.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Karnis

I'm ruminating on the changes and next course of action, sactoller is chewing on donuts. He's in charge of procurement and disposal, I'm in charge of science and technology.

Sounds like both of you are ruminating. Oh well, your smart guys. I'm positive you will get it all worked out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm ruminating on the changes and next course of action, sactoller is chewing on donuts. He's in charge of procurement and disposal, I'm in charge of science and technology.

Sounds like both of you are ruminating. Oh well, your smart guys. I'm positive you will get it all worked out.

Yes, we both are and thanks for the vote of confidence. Quite unnerving and the pressure has caused me to break out with hives.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes, we both are and thanks for the vote of confidence. Quite unnerving and the pressure has caused me to break out with hives.

Probably not pressure from trying to get it right. More likely an overdose allergy to white flour. Again, thank me later.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Being of the Jewish persuasion, I think it only fair that you give equal time to barrel bagels.

"That God could and would, if He were sought."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blowtorch53
Being of the Jewish persuasion, I think it only fair that you give equal time to barrel bagels.

Yeah, Lox and load. grin

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

621 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,050 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,269
Posts18,448,326
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.