Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 455 of 1,842 1 2 453 454 455 456 457 1841 1842
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know I would.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
BP-B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think wan of them is seting in prisen now for shoting and killing A frend of mine. grin

Every day of my life forces me to add to the number of people who can kiss my ARSS grin
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Hey Dusty.

Ever been to the classifieds section here?

Don't ever go there. It's full of stuff you didn't know you needed till you go there.

I'm in trouble with mama and she don't know it yet.

It gets worse... I'm about to go from regular trouble to "really big trouble"

God help me.

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Whaddidjya get Dave? Besides a load of trouble. grin

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey Dusty. Nice to see you around. How have you been?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
picked up a new leupy eh dave? I had one on my 7mm and I regret selling it, the friction knobs didn't have my trust, I need to hear that "click". looking back I was foolish to part with it, it was a 4-12x40. perfect for my elk killing rig

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hi Dad!

Originally Posted by Uncle_Dusty
I think wan of them is seting in prisen now for shoting and killing A frend of mine. grin

Is that the one who killed that Swedberg? If it is, it is pretty bed that you can't even be out collecting sap to make syrup, and you get stot in the back.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hokaaay! That took a while to catch up.

Funny you guys are talking about the Moultrie D55 IR cams. Mills Fleet has their annivesary sale going on right now. They have them for $89.00. Went straight over from work yesterday only to find their sold out. I asked the nerdy looking dufus with the blue vest if they were getting more and he said, and quite frankly I might add "NO". I said "can I get a rain check?" He said, and rather snippy I might add, "I'm afraid not" I said, rather sarcastically I might add, "Well that is a bunch of crap" Blue vest geek squad captain then retreated to the back room. I continued to look around the new expanded sporting goods section and found some camo for my boy, when out walked an orange vest guy that looked like he might know something. I asked him the same question. He said "you will have to talk to customer service" So I go to customer service and tell them what I would like and the nice gal behind the counter says "sure, how many would you like? I will write it up" I wanted to take my rain check back to the nerdy blue vest guy and tell him to pull his head out of his azz so bad but I had to get home. They also had a "special buy" on the cuddeback expert 3.0 for $129 (normally $249) but after reading the reviews, I wont touch one of them or any other cuddeback. Apparently they really suck now days for some reason and have a lot of folks PO'd.

So anyway, I am anxiously awaiting the call that I can go pick it up. Especially now that I have seen Muffy's pics on it. I have the Hunten Outdoor IR cam out and it takes pretty good pics. Can't complain for the $50.00 I paid for it new.

I think this trail cam thing could become quite addicting...but don't tell mama!

Bow season starts on saturday and the weather is starting to make my inner predator come to life big time!

P.S.
Freezer Pleezer's.... grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Muffy
Hi Dad!

Originally Posted by Uncle_Dusty

Is that the one who killed that Swedberg? If it is, it is pretty bed that you can't even be out collecting sap to make syrup, and you get stot in the back.

Wierd thing about that is, back in the day, we used to have some trouble with that crowd that would come to our home town. Ironically enough, the guy who shot Swedburg was the nicest one of the group. Strange things happen to people. That was a messed up cowardly act and he deserves to rot.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
picked up a new leupy eh dave? I had one on my 7mm and I regret selling it, the friction knobs didn't have my trust, I need to hear that "click". looking back I was foolish to part with it, it was a 4-12x40. perfect for my elk killing rig

Nuttin' wrong with those friction adjustment dude. On the Leupy anyway. They hold.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey Rooster... You need one of those Moultrie D55 IR's? I was at Fleet today and they had a schit pile of em. Maybe they could ship you one.

Fleet Farm in Blaine.

edited...never mind I read the rest of your post. grin

I did a side job for a guy here and told him I'd like a gift card to fleet. I plan to buy one of these if I get the dang card in time. Can it be a side job if you don't have a job? grin

Last edited by tzone; 09/16/10.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
oh I know, too little too late frown

still kickin myself over that one

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I've done the same. Sold guns with the Leupolds on them and now don't have the $ to replace the scope.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow Rooster, that is a good deal on the trail cam. I got screwed. I really like mine so far. How many did you get on raincheck? Come on, tell us. We won't tell mama. smile

The deer were really traveling the last couple days. No bucks, just flatheads. I will post more pics tomorrow.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Must be the weather. I saw a bunch today. The 3 I posted, were taken from my deck at about 12pm today. I saw at least 10 more by this evening, though not all in my yard.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Raining up here tonight.

Good night you vampires.

Something clever here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dave must REALLY be in trouble.He won't even tell us what he did.
Maybe Pam should "scope" the problem.Muhahahaha.
Stan in SC

Last edited by Stan_in_SC; 09/17/10.

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I should be in trouble.

I'm living up to my camp given indian name.

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
While Pam's scoping out the situation, Dave is rifiling around for his wallet.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
You guys are amateurs when it comes to buying stuff and sneaking it home. Just ask my wife. laugh

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Page 455 of 1,842 1 2 453 454 455 456 457 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.