Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well, no dog in this fight, and no way I'm defending Ray, but here is the whole thread, from AR. I think its pretty stinky all the way around, and would definately steer clear. Seems other agents were scammed on this same "hunt" opportunity.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/832100588/m/9871046141

maddog

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for the link MD, puts things in persoective and gives you a lot more information.

Grand Vernier, I agree with you 100%. AR is a great source of information for African hunting, lots of folks post there includding the editors of African Hunting magazine, the PHs in charge of the various PH associations,(and the ones that among other things run the PH Exams in Zim that are the industry standard), the likes of Boddington and Selby, etc. I still like it here though smile jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DINK
Damn.....I thought it was bad when he would not post any pics of the monster muledeer that he claims his clients are killing.

Huntsonora has saved alot of people alot of money about the mule deer and now this. Thanks.

Dink

You can say that again! I'm still shocked Atkinson has no answer.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Damn.....I thought it was bad when he would not post any pics of the monster muledeer that he claims his clients are killing.

Huntsonora has saved alot of people alot of money about the mule deer and now this. Thanks.

Dink

You can say that again! I'm still shocked Atkinson has no answer.

He posted up a response over on AR, now says that the hunt is in an area that is close to Gokwe. How convenient

He's gone from "willing to testify" for Dudley back to bashing anybody that implies he's doing anything wrong in about 12 hours. He has no clue what's going on here and that's too bad, all of this should have been researched before it was posted. Who cares, if this hunt goes bad he could always make it up to them by sending them on a mule deer hunt where 40" bucks are the norm

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by atkinsonhunting
I have an unheard of two cull hunts for Buffalo and Elephant in Gokwe in Zim.
7 days for 2 hunters, 2 elephant, and 2 buffalo, $17,750. each all inclusive except for optional tips.

It is a problem cull hunt of sorts so only pictures and memories, no trophies home, but a chance to shoot buffalo and elephant at a really discounted price. Also a cameraman is available at $200 per day.

So I can go poach some elephants and buffalos for less than $20 grand? What a steal! Just what do you recommend for a tip on such an adventure?

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
I have a letter coming from the Governor of Zimbabwe who initiated the hunt with Peter Uys and Robbie Kruger. It is a meat hunt for tribal proverty. The hunt is in Shangwari North and South and not on anyones concession according to the governor and Dudley is just making noise in his words to Robbie. The hunt is sold once this all gets cleared up and I get the letter of confirmation..

Greenhorn and his butt buddy HuntSonora, neither of whom have ever been to Africa, and never will, are just up to their usual tactics. Saeed told HuntSonara to take his flamming towards me someplace else he was tired of listining to it..so they came over to contaminate 24 hr.

As to posting pictures to folks like them, never going to happen, and I don't give a [bleep] who likes it or who doesn't. I will deal with clients not internet monkies.

Furthermore I have all the emails and documentation from both blogs and emails sent to me and I will, at some point release them to the proper authorities or whoever I think can use them, so if any wrong doing is out there I will have furnished the proof and cleared myself of any wrong doing. Furthermore if wrong doing is being done then the Zim gov. must be involved! I will testify if asked, but the facts are I believe it to be a perfectly legitamate hunt and this is just more of internet bullshit by the same old scum bags, that have no proof, no knowledge and like most ladies sewing circles these wanabes like so spread melicious gossip as they are truly jealous of my 40 years of success in the booking business. They can kiss my ass.

Last edited by atkinsonhunting; 10/04/10.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a letter coming from the Governor of Zimbabwe who initiated the hunt with Peter Uys and Robbie Kruger. It is a meat hunt for tribal proverty. The hunt is in Shangwari North and South and not on anyones concession according to the governor and Dudley is just making noise in his words to Robbie. The hunt is sold once this all gets cleared up and I get the letter of confirmation..

Greenhorn and his butt buddy HuntSonora, neither of whom have ever been to Africa, and never will, are just up to their usual tactics. Saeed told HuntSonara to take his flamming towards me someplace else he was tired of listining to it..so they came over to contaminate 24 hr.

As to posting pictures to folks like them, never going to happen, and I don't give a [bleep] who likes it or who doesn't. I will deal with clients not internet monkies.

So its Shangwari North and South now and not Gokwe as you originally advertised? Cant use Gokwe as a cover so you come up with something else? This hunt offering is SHADY!

As for the pictures Ray, nobody buys that line of BS.

Drummond

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Furthermore I have all the emails and documentation from both blogs and emails sent to me and I will, at some point release them to the proper authorities or whoever I think can use them, so if any wrong doing is out there I will have furnished the proof and cleared myself of any wrong doing. Furthermore if wrong doing is being done then the Zim gov. must be involved! I will testify if asked, but the facts are I believe it to be a perfectly legitamate hunt and this is just more of internet bullshit by the same old scum bags, that have no proof, no knowledge and like most ladies sewing circles these wanabes like so spread melicious gossip as they are truly jealous of my 40 years of success in the booking business. They can kiss my ass.

This is just so rich! Your not even sure its on the up and up and actually admit that your keeping a paper trail to clear your name and that your "willing to testify" against the people your going to continue to do business with? And you admit this on the actual hunt offering? You are an absolute idiot!

Drummond

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My, my. I would be more than willing to purchase a hunt from such a well behaved and controlled gentleman as yourself. If you were a car salesman, and the price was right, I would still walk away so that someone such as yourself didnt recieve a penny of my hard earned money for no other reason than your attitude.

[Linked Image]
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't know greenhorn or huntsonora, other than from there post here, but if someone questions one of the big muledeer or elk they have killed the very next post will have pics in it. I tend to respect people like that.

I have seen people try to make light of greenhorn twice. The next ten or so post have some of nicest muledeer and elk I have ever seen. I like those threads..... grin

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 10/04/10.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know them either, but I've grown weary and skeptical of the smear campaign they pursue here and on AR.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RUMlover
If you were a car salesman, and the price was right, I would still walk away so that someone such as yourself didnt recieve a penny of my hard earned money for no other reason than your attitude.

+1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm satisfied with the explanations from all sources on the subjectposted over on AR. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
I don't know them either, but I've grown weary and skeptical of the smear campaign they pursue here and on AR.

I fully realize that in some peoples eyes I am the bad guy for taking Ray to task on some of his hunts. Looking back, I could have gone about it in a different manner that wasnt quite as direct or abrasive. Let me say this, to anybody that I have offended by doing this, I apologize.

As for a "smear campaign", I disagree. While it may have been abrasive I can assure you that I would not go on a public forum and make a statement that I wasnt sure about. I wont rehash everything as its been discussed and disclosed ad nauseaum on this forum and others but just take a look at this advertisement, the hunt was advertised as hunting the Gokwe concession and now that there are questions about it its been mysteriously moved to Shangwari North and South. How convenient.

The fact that Ray will openly tell people that he is keeping a paper trail to cover his own tail it outrageous! Does he really think that breaking out a couple emails will clear his hunters of poaching charges in Zimbabwe? The fact that he is not 100% sure that this is legit and is still contemplating working with these guys and sending hunters there is simply amazing. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law Ray Ignorantia juris non excusat

Finally, Ray has stated repeatedly that I am "jealous of his success". His obvious case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder makes it impossible for him to realize that I do not look upon him as somebody I would ever aspire to be. He thinks that I look upon him as a person of stature within the industry and that I am trying to knock him off of his perch. Nothing could be further from the truth. While its not my right to judge any person, I look upon his business practices with nothing but disgust.

Drummond

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Drummond, He's not worth that much typing. Funny stuff though thank you. Offering an opportunity to poach some elephants and buffalos, classic!

I find it humorous this is the same guy that once said I was into canned elk hunts on a 100000+ acre unfenced ranch for wild MT elk. All the while, he's peddling "adventures" for fenced game in the US and other countries, and now potentially the poaching of African wildlife.

For a good laugh, search on posts by Atkinson on the key word criteria of "I have hunted" "I have killed" "I have seen" and "I have taken".

I really like the sewing of bulls eyelids shut.. that's the best!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don't know greenhorn or huntsonora, other than from there post here, but if someone questions one of the big muledeer or elk they have killed the very next post will have pics in it. I tend to respect people like that.

I have seen people try to make light of greenhorn twice. The next ten or so post have some of nicest muledeer and elk I have ever seen. I like those threads..... grin

Dink

You got that right Dink! Those two have posted so many pics of monster deer and elk, they have all the credibility they need as far as I'm concerned.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I fully realize that in some peoples eyes I am the bad guy for taking Ray to task on some of his hunts. Looking back, I could have gone about it in a different manner that wasnt quite as direct or abrasive. Let me say this, to anybody that I have offended by doing this, I apologize.

This gets to the heart of the matter. It's obvious you've got a beef with Ray, and from what I can gather in the various posts where this schittstorm rears its ugly head, the start of it was over the size of some supposed mule deer. I don't know if you had a bad hunt Ray booked, or what the story is, but all parties concerned certainly haven't worked things out amongst themselves.

The attacks on Ray from your group are personal, and take the air of jilted lovers seeking revenge. That's what it appears, as a vendetta. Drummond, you might be a great guy, but I'd never know from these posts. They are hardly a public service announcement, if that is their intent. You might be an expert on mule deer, and if so, the one to chat with should I ever get the urge to seek an outfitter, but JHC you sure make it look as if it is your life's ambition to screw with Atkinson. You and Greenhorn expend an extraordinary amount of energy on it. Why doesn't everybody make this easier for us spectators. In the future, just cut and paste the following:

"Atkinson sux." - Huntsonora

"Eat me." - Ray

"You lie and so does your dog." -Greenhorn

"He learned from you, asswipe." -Ray

If you will grant the 100's of us that tune in the simple courtesy of either using the stock quotes found above, or taking the pissing match offline, it will conserve your energy for more important duties, like hunting! wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
You forgot a couple..

"I spend money to shoot animals in a pen." - Hatari

"I will lick the moist spots on fat annoying Ray's body for a good deal on a rhino poaching safari." - Hatari

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
You forgot a couple..

"I spend money to shoot animals in a pen." - Hatari

"I will lick the moist spots on fat annoying Ray's body for a good deal on a rhino poaching safari." - Hatari

Hmm, not personal then.....you are trying to p!ss everyone off?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
"I will lick the moist spots on fat annoying Ray's body
If your hero huntsonora wishes, I bet you would.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

708 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 78 invisible), 3,071 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.