-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
well my GSP will be alright.....just out of comision for a couple of week's......at least I still have her pup to hunt behind smile

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy...���
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
BirdDawg - Good to hear your dog will be OK.
<br>
<br>Our season ends this Tuesday and my dog sure could use the break. Her weight is down and her paws, especially around here nails, are roughed up pretty bad.
<br>
<br>How's the pup progressing? Does she do better by herself or when your older dog is present? I've seen mixed results. Rick

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Boise.....our quail season ends the end of the month.....shame my older GSP will still be out for the count but I want to make sure she's healed up before I hunt her.....the pup's comming along great.....and I was about to give her away.....she had very little interest in hunting and I thought was as dumb as a rock.....after 2 weeks of working with her she's heeling,retreiving and after seeing her first live bird she's nutz about hunting....I haven't hunted the two together much but as soon as Gretchen get's better I'm going to start working both dog's together and try to get them to honor each other's point.......the trainer I'm working with think's the pup's a future champ (LOL all I want is a good pair of hunters)and hopefully they'll be working together before the end of next month......luckily the paheasant club's are open "till march so I'll be able to see them in action.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy...���

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 60 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,114
Posts18,464,448
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.