Hop To
Page 10 of 54 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 53 54
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Would somebody please post some nekkid women??

[Linked Image]

NurseKat....

There, fixed it for ya ...

-WGM-
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Oh damn....!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I fail to understand why all this is such a BIG deal to you. You're spending a great deal of time and energy on this childishness John. This foolishness (following Stick and others from thread to thread), and your behavior isn't placing yourself nor your business in the best possible light....

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by WGM
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Would somebody please post some nekkid women??

[Linked Image]

NurseKat....

There, fixed it for ya ...

Dude..............................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are such a first rate [bleep] it is ridiculous. At least Stick isn't trying to pedal a $2500 rifle for $6K around here. Anyone that would buy anything from you is a mental case.

Oh yeah, and I can hit eggs @ 600yds....As witnessed by 2 highly respected gunsmiths on this site.

Go back to your BOTW friends. Oh, I forgot, they hate you too. Is it "Brothers of the Wounded", or "Bring On The Wounding"?

Jackass....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
You boys actually though Lil fish was some kinda shooter. What a joke he played on you.

John;

Right now, the only person damaging anything they value on this topic, is you.

To me, it just seems odd that a man with a company/product built around LR shooting, and a reputation to back that and built around LR shooting, would roll it in the muck so freely with absolutely nothing to gain.

'Tis yours to do something with; just seems odd to me the track chosen.

Sorry VA but Lil Fish has been up to his old tricks and this seems the best place to again put him in his place.

As you know I offered to shoot with him but he ran and hid. Now he wants to start again but after watching this sad sack shooting I am trying a new track.

It really is lucky for me he actually posted the video. Makes my job so much easier.

Trust me I would not be hear if this was not working for me. I have avoided the internet thing for a while but this is working very well.

Working to what end?

Can't fathom how this is driving business up, but if it is, well, have at it.

Personally, I think you're proving more points than you realize, but you're welcome to continue as you seem to think it's "working for" you.

Good luck.

If you can�t see how this is working then I would suggest you stay out of the custom rifle business.

I am not here to convince any of the nay sayers. You boys already have your mind made up and the facts don�t make a bit of difference.

The vast majority of the 30,000 member of this sight have no interest in taking on the likes of Lil Fish but they do enjoy my little funning with him. My PM box overfloweth if you know what I mean.

Getting some serious hunters to take a look at some video of our rifles and scopes working in the field is never a bad thing for someone in my buisness.

I make some damn good rifles and scopes and the silent majority here is beginning to take notice.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

If you can�t see how this is working then I would suggest you stay out of the custom rifle business.

I am not here to convince any of the nay sayers. You boys already have your mind made up and the facts don�t make a bit of difference.

The vast majority of the 30,000 member of this sight have no interest in taking on the likes of Lil Fish but they do enjoy my little funning with him. My PM box overfloweth if you know what I mean.

Getting some serious hunters to take a look at some video of our rifles and scopes working in the field is never a bad thing for someone in my buisness.

I make some damn good rifles and scopes and the silent majority here is beginning to take notice.

Am thinking you're full of schit about the PM box overflowing with rifle business.

And, yes, I'm sure the "silent majority" is beginning to take notice of more than a few things.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh chit... the PM support group post... came faster than I expected... soooo L24,Old'm, Whiskeyman... you can read'm like a F'n book.

Kent

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Wow, now you are in the same league as Jeff O.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

You "make" rifles AND scopes?

Jeezzz....

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yep....Lee24 has officially been reborn...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Am thinking you're full of schit about the PM box overflowing with rifle business.

And, yes, I'm sure the "silent majority" is beginning to take notice of more than a few things.

VA,

I have been at the rifle game for more than a little while and have driven the direction of the LR hunting industry for more than a few years. I would not be wasting my time if this was not in my best interest.

Since I posted this video 3 hours ago over 500 views have been add to the thread. Not too hard to figure out.

Any thread I am on the views skyrocket because guys are interested in what I have to say.

Some think I am full of schitt and might be right but with the video the smart guys can separate the BS from the real deal.

A shrinking Violet on a forum like this will get eaten alive in short order. Why do you think no other custom builder will play this game with you boys??

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here you go john. My latest build in one of your favorite chamberings, 7mm RM. Got $3000 into it. Care to go over it, component by component with one of your $6K POS? Let me know if you do, it'll be fun. At least for one of us. Then even the people who don't know any better will know what a ripoff Greybull is, when they see this thing kicks your ass in every aspect........

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Are your rifles really "custom"?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Haha - still couldn't give a schitt about this pecker measuring contest, but Big Stick's videos are amazing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

A shrinking Violet on a forum like this will get eaten alive in short order. Why do you think no other custom builder will play this game with you boys??

Yours are "customs"???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope. They are "cookie cutter". One "proprietary" chambering. Same loads, same stocks, same barrels. No load development required for John, or very little......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why do you think no other custom builder will play this game with you boys??

Good question. Maybe 'cause their work speaks for itself?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Here you go john. My latest build in one of your favorite chamberings, 7mm RM. Got $3000 into it. Care to go over it, component by component with one of your $6K POS? Let me know if you do, it'll be fun. At least for one of us. Then even the people who don't know any better will know what a ripoff Greybull is, when they see this thing kicks your ass in every aspect........

[Linked Image]

Want to have a little shoot with me?? I know you Lil Fish fanboys always want to talk about components but seem to flee like cockroaches in the light when we talk shooting.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do you think no other custom builder will play this game with you boys??

[bleep] please. Your [bleep] ain't no more custom than a Vanguard Sub-moa.......

Page 10 of 54 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

403 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 22250rem, 36 invisible), 2,193 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,361
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.