Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Doug,
I appreciate the service you have provided me. Fed Ex even lost one my orders from you for a couple days, I blamed Fed Ex but they got it to me wink

You mean you didn't blame Doug & Camera Land, and then bitch all over the internet about it? WTF is wrong with you?!?!? ... (grin)

-WGM-
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've had nothing but the absolute best service with CameraLand. Couldn't ask for more. Pretty good luck with USPS too. Amazing but I can tell the difference between the two.

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -Carl Sagan

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've had nothing but the absolute best service with CameraLand. Couldn't ask for more. Pretty good luck with USPS too. Amazing but I can tell the difference between the two.

Try to ge a problem solved by the USPS and then tell us about it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You guys are worrying me. I've been shipping via the USPS exclusively because they're a lot cheaper, and I haven't had a problem...yet...

I'm going to ship a rifle this week; I may have to go with FedEx or UPS.

Although, I must say, I shipped the only custom rifle (meaning expensive) that I own back to the gunsmith for some fine tuning, and I used the USPS. I just insured it for an amount that made the postal employee gulp audibly. In fact, that rifle has been back to Gordy 3 or 4 times, each time I use USPS and Gordy uses UPS. I think I'm pushing my luck...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Have never had better service, knowledge and support from anyone more than Doug @ Cameraland. Kinda find it hard to believe that some drag this kind of BS on here!!! Use your phone or email for christ sake and use just a touch of common sense and patience!!!

What I like about Doug and Cameraland is, if I'm on the fence about something (Bino's, Scope etc...) all I have to do is call, when I get off the phone I feel like I made a good purchase. When I'm satisfied, that all that counts to me...

Happy New Year

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?"
Vince Lombardi
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ringman

Try to ge a problem solved by the USPS and then tell us about it.

I will. And I won't put the blame on the seller after agreeing to the conditions.

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -Carl Sagan

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 160user, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,223
Posts18,466,510
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.