Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by teal
They're all murderers.

And for those all giddy about .gov health care - if they'll kill you as a baby, they'll kill you when you're 80.

That is the idea behind Oregon's assisted suicide law.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlaRick
It is a very fine line to make killing a viable, late term baby still in the birth canal a legal "choice" and killing the same type of baby within seconds of emerging from the canal a "murder."

Both scenarios are murder and the outrage here is that partial birth abortions are legal and routine.

Didn't please call me Senator Boxer take the position that it was OK to "abort" babies anytime between conception and the baby leaving the hospital after birth?

There is a very special place in hell for these late term baby killers and their advocates.

According to the article, partial birth abortions there are illegal but he's been doing them anyway.
from the article:
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, faces eight counts of murder in the deaths of a woman following a botched abortion at his office, along with the deaths of seven other babies who, prosecutors allege, were born alive following illegal late-term abortions and then were killed by severing their spinal cords with a pair of scissors.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
That's BS, Mannlicher. What he did- if as advertised- is abhorant.

Naah, he was just doing late-term abortions a few moments later than usual is all. After all, these babies weren't borm all by themselves, he induced delivery first.

Vile as this case is, it does shine a spotlight on the true nature of abortion.

Therefore expect this storied to be buried ASAP.

Birdwatcher
Exactly 100% correct. The intellectual dishonesty of pro-abortionists defies description. Absolutely nauseating. Maybe this case will open the eyes of a few. Ahhh... who am I kidding? They are intentionally lost. mad

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I am willing to give even Jeff O the benefit of the doubt here.

You have every right to do as you please Sam, but I wouldn't give that POS the "benefit" of anything!

He's a scumbag in the literal sense of the word and should be castigated for his outlandish beliefs whenever he pokes his slimeball head out from under the rock he lives under.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Thy book they were all written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nemesis
I am willing to give even Jeff O the benefit of the doubt here.

You have every right to do as you please Sam, but I wouldn't give that POS the "benefit" of anything!

He's a scumbag in the literal sense of the word and should be castigated for his outlandish beliefs whenever he pokes his slimeball head out from under the rock he lives under.

Besides that is he a pretty good fella'? wink

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sambo3006
For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Thy book they were all written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

I like those verses-thanks for sharing 'em!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
That's BS, Mannlicher. What he did- if as advertised- is abhorant.

How can you say that, you baby killing sonofabitch??

Not only do you subscribe to abortion on demand, you voted for someone who believes in the outright murder of babies that takes place during partial birth abortions!!

Obama.........Opposed bill preventing partial-birth abortion

In 1997, Obama voted in the Illinois Senate against SB 230, a bill designed to prevent partial-birth abortions. In the US Senate, Obama has consistently voted to expand embryonic stem cell research. He has voted against requiring minors who get out-of-state abortions to notify their parents. The National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL) gives Obama a 100% score on his pro-choice voting record in the Senate for 2005, 2006, and 2007.

Nice work Nemesis.....JeffO is a lying POS and we all know it. Death sentence for the murderer would be the ticket.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Abortion is MURDER and I don't give a damn who I pizz off with my statement. I IS THE TRUTH, PERIOD!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He is a hero to the liberals though. I mean, killing babies is on their agenda.

Correction - a fetus is not a baby (wait! I've got to get my helmet and flack vest on). Also, he killed the mother, a bona fide human being, through his incompetence; he misapplied anesthesia.

I do believe that he is not a hero to anyone, liberal or not. Liberals (BTW) do not necessarily agree with abortion, only the rights of a woman to seek medical attention and treatment. They, at least, want to keep the government out of their (and our) lives and privacy. Some conservatives, on the other hand, want to get the government into our lives and bedrooms.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs
He is a hero to the liberals though. I mean, killing babies is on their agenda.

Correction - a fetus is not a baby (wait! I've got to get my helmet and flack vest on). Also, he killed the mother, a bona fide human being, through his incompetence; he misapplied anesthesia.

I do believe that he is not a hero to anyone, liberal or not. Liberals (BTW) do not necessarily agree with abortion, only the rights of a woman to seek medical attention and treatment. They, at least, want to keep the government out of their (and our) lives and privacy. Some conservatives, on the other hand, want to get the government into our lives and bedrooms.
[Linked Image]

NRA Lifer

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
a fetus is not a baby

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by djs

Correction - a fetus is not a baby (wait! I've got to get my helmet and flack vest on).

Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.�

Jeremiah 1:5

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's amazing how many baby killer supporters won't even view the pictures of the practice they so vehemently support.
WARNING... dead babies.... oh nevermind, they are just fetuses. They didn't feel a thing. View away. First one that came up. There are plenty more if those don't give you the warm fuzzy you seek to know that a "woman's right" is being protected.
http://www.100abortionpictures.com/Aborted_Baby_Pictures_Abortion_Photos/

NRA Lifer

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RAS2
Originally Posted by djs

Correction - a fetus is not a baby (wait! I've got to get my helmet and flack vest on).

Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.�

Jeremiah 1:5

Only if you believe in the Book Of Fairy Tales.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your sir have no hope. And your kind run our country..... cry frown

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
a fetus is not a baby

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

+ 1,000,000.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
It's amazing how many baby killer supporters won't even view the pictures of the practice they so vehemently support.
WARNING... dead babies.... oh nevermind, they are just fetuses. They didn't feel a thing. View away. First one that came up. There are plenty more if those don't give you the warm fuzzy you seek to know that a "woman's right" is being protected.

Let me correct something that might be inferred from my comments. I have no problem with an abortion in the first trimester. I do however; have real problems with abortions in the third trimester. It is an act of timing, not the act itself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU

Let me correct something that might be inferred from my comments. I have no problem with an abortion in the first trimester. I do however; have real problems with abortions in the third trimester. It is an act of timing, not the act itself.
Good grief. Then confine your viewing the first tri-mester pics. So in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters they are no longer fetuses? Or are you only in favor of killing 'young fetuses'.
Somebody put this under the defnition of "slippery slope" will you?

NRA Lifer

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
� Gender is determined - Immediately upon fertilization your little one is set as a boy or a girl. Ladies, this is one that you can't take credit for since it is up to the sperm to determine the sex of your baby. Sperm carries either a "X" (girl) chromosome or a "Y" (boy) chromosome. (*Hint:* You will have to hold off on picking out the pink or blue until at least the second trimester when the gender will be visible via ultrasound.)

http://www.pregnancy.org/fetaldevelopment/weeks-1-4

So it's male or female at conception. Seems like more than a lump of tissue to me.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 53 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,262
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.