Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
rifle Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nice fish guys..Thanks for the imput...I'm looking at warm water here...Bass,Crappie and 'cats for the most part,ultralite with small spinners...My trout come on to a 6 or 5 wt fly rod and little bugs...

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
PP has no peer................

I have to agree with you there, Power Pro has no peer in regards to the most outdated, over hyped line out there! PP was great line when it came out 20+ years ago but hasn't changed one bit in those 20+ years, it's still a wax coated sponge and once the wax wears off (which happens very soon) it's nothing more than a water soaking sponge. If you like braids there are so many other better options out there than PP.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That'll be tough to top!

I doubt I've banked more than 1000lbs of feesh with it in an afternoon and it wears like iron,though I'll upend a spool now and again,for giggles.

Keep THAT ball rollin,you're on fire!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

Dat's a nice feesh! laugh

You pizz me off......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Fireline on a spinning reel, Power Pro on a baitcaster.

Fireline is about %50 stronger than it's rated strength, and about 1/3 the diameter of the same mono test. What this means if you need to be using #4 mono, you can use #6 Fireline, have 8-10 breaking strength, and probably 10 more yards casting distance because it is so slick. In clear water tie on a flouro leader with back-to-back uni knots.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Been through it all and I ain't into playin' nice.

[Linked Image]

I'm talking absolute BLOODBATH on a scale you couldn't fathom. Pass the PP,hold the Fluff......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

[Linked Image]

Dat's a nice feesh! laugh

You pizz me off......

Fair fish is all.

This one is about the color I like 'em best,as far as posterity pics go.....................

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Little brighter...little "fresher"?

Only place I ever caught steelhead was in the Yakima River...they pale in comparison...

Oh, and BTW, I never seen " Big Momma" but I'm glad Sister took after her, looks wise....

Last edited by ingwe; 02/21/11.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big Momma ismy Boner Of The Month...every month.(grin)

Easy to arrange catching them on the tide,as they enter freshwater or to cut 'em off in the rain as they're squirting into a system. Though when "too Chrome",pics can border on the blase' sie of things,IMHO. My favorite coloration is a slight hint of blush,with a leetle rose on the cheeks. Very subjective and I'm certainly not pissed when rolling Silver Dollars all day,day in and day out.(grin)

I like this.

[Linked Image]

This.

[Linked Image]

This.

[Linked Image]

This.

[Linked Image]

Even this.

[Linked Image]

Mirrors in contrast,have no contrast.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/Re-SecludedB.jpg[/img]

Nice to be able to be picky................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
damn.....didnt know you could take salmon with a Montucky, can i see the exit? grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
YOU SUCK!!!

I'm just getting started with this Digital age...but a little fall color for you..

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
YOU SUCK!!!

I'm just getting started with this Digital age...but a little fall color for you..

[Linked Image]

thats tricky of you poobah, putting nothing but grass in the pic for size comparison so no one knows its a dink.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thats not grass dude, those are corn stalks.... whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sure whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
No schitt..you of all people should know what "grass" looks like..

From Sammo's garden...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dammit those were not meant for public display.....cant send yah nothing.....good thing harvest season is over......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Goin' pike fishing in Canada next year, might hafta swing by and see ya!....and check out Harvest season....

Now, where's that Lava Lamp....? whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Screw you guys...I'm goin' home.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Should go roll a Chromer in the morning,just to see if a new paint job affects Production....................(grin)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.