Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Bannable offenses obviously...

Kent

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Especially if Doosh knew what kind of money everyone made.

Laffin'!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Damn Im on enough pain killers that I cannot drive and I can even keep this crap straight. I dont know Stick, have never PM, shared beer, talked to or anything else and somehow Im part of a transaction in a stock sent to Alaska? I shot a Tikka quite a bit and Im sure that alone would be enough to get put on Sticks crap list, you call yourself an investigator?

If you read my post you would notice that I run a BC light tactical on a rifle I could have spent a lot more on, not exactly cheap to start with a Surgeon action. I stated I got the BC off a forum for $150 while waitng for a Manners stock. The Manners stock got here a few months later but I honestly had no need to swap it in place of the BC and sold my Manners. Call a BC stock what you want but it works fine for me and I need the cash to buy bullets and powder.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doosh's Imagination take her lotsa places,as do utter and sheer [bleep] stupidity.

Bless her heart.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
And so some of you can keep it straight here's a picture. Surgeon RSR, Brux heavy palma in .243, BC light tactical, CDI bottom metal and horror or horrors a Falcon Scope. I did the tan cerakote and my kids did the stock work. Only load I use is the 115 Dtac pushed by Ramshot Hunter for 2950fps. Im such a softy I even had the smith add a brake because I like to see all my hits at steel matches. Bottom target is rounds 7-10. After getting on paper at 100 I dialed by the numbers and put three rounds into the top corner of the steel at 1000yards. In all honesty I did not lazer the range, the owner said it was 1000, I dialed for 1000 and it hit high enough it could be about 955.755 yards. smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Damn Im on enough pain killers that I cannot drive and I can even keep this crap straight. I dont know Stick, have never PM, shared beer, talked to or anything else and somehow Im part of a transaction in a stock sent to Alaska? I shot a Tikka quite a bit and Im sure that alone would be enough to get put on Sticks crap list, you call yourself an investigator?

If you read my post you would notice that I run a BC light tactical on a rifle I could have spent a lot more on, not exactly cheap to start with a Surgeon action. I stated I got the BC off a forum for $150 while waitng for a Manners stock. The Manners stock got here a few months later but I honestly had no need to swap it in place of the BC and sold my Manners. Call a BC stock what you want but it works fine for me and I need the cash to buy bullets and powder.

None of this matters. When Mr. Burns gets back to his shop and checks his financial records he'll verify what I know; limp schtick is a lying little gimp.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know you're a dumbphuck,as does everyone else.

Be sure and quiz her on how many handles have been returned.

Laffin'!..............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick is never wrong, except when he is. When that happens we get 20 pages of BS from BS, trying to cover up same.

It's getting tiresome.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Build a chart,with a Blue Taped frame,denoting what you think you [bleep] "know".

It'll be funny...................

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
[/quote]
None of this matters. When Mr. Burns gets back to his shop and checks his financial records he'll verify what I know; limp schtick is a lying little gimp.[/quote]

So if none of it matters why did I get pulled into your "investigation"? Either way considering how secretive John is (who I happen to respect as a shooter, not a marketer) do you really think he would show you records of any transactions?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Does Doosh seriously THINK a GoatPhuck handle has never been returned? Snake Oil won't even cite which tubes she uses.

Too [bleep] funny!...............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Magnum PI sounds like my little sister when we were kids. When dad gets home your going to be in big trouble. Blah blah blah

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doosh whines wonderfully and is as [bleep] clueless as they come.

Bless her heart.............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
So if none of it matters why did I get pulled into your "investigation"? Either way considering how secretive John is (who I happen to respect as a shooter, not a marketer) do you really think he would show you records of any transactions?

Ahhh, I see where your confusion lies. For one, I didn't pull you into my investigation, because I�m not investigating anything. Limp schtick looked up, saw some cover (you) and grabbed you. I don't know you and I know you have nothing to do with any of this. I'm not investigating anything. I copied two posts and forwarded them to Mr. Burns. My participation, other than keeping limp schtick stirred up, and reminding him that he's a liar, ends at those two posts. Of course Mr. Burns is not going to share his company's financial information with me. Just to be clear, limp schtick is the one who involved you, not me. I know what limp schtick posted initially about a �pard� buying for another �pard� is complete bullschit and was posted in an effort to hurt the sales of Greybull Precision. All the other crap he�s been throwing up on the screen has been a smokescreen in an effort to cover his fabricated post that could have caused real-world damages to Greybull Precision.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Stick is never wrong, except when he is. When that happens we get 20 pages of BS from BS, trying to cover up same.

It's getting tiresome.

Yeah it does, but it is what it is. I'm not gonna blink.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
How can one determine another has lied when they have no documentation of proof?
Strange.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WTM45
How can one determine another has lied when they have no documentation of proof?
Strange.
Lack of proof.
Limp schtick says a "pard" bought another "pard" a Greybull stock. Pard #2 (no names; there never has been) looked into the box and said "WTF!?!" and boxed it up and sent it back. All Mr. Burns has to do is determine if, 1) he sent a stock to Craig, AK, and, 2) was THAT stock returned. See how that works? Limp schtick did, and that's when he started this campaign of BS to try and cover up his effort to damage the business practices of Greybull Precision. The lack of documentation will be the proof that limp schtick tried to harm Greybull Precision.

Now, anyone else that wants to know about this can ask Mr. Burns or limp schtick. I'm done.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Not so fast.

What do you consider "proof" over the Internet?
Pictures?
Receipts?

If any such "documentation" involving any customer was disclosed BY THE SELLER to an uninvolved third party it would be the business practices of the seller that would be in question.

"Damaging business practices?" Heck, all he has done is to communicate a personal opinion of a product/item. Sounds like the buyer of that product/item shared the same opinion.
Nothing changes the fact you are calling someone a "liar" without any proof.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Magnum PI Where was it stated that said pard or pards lived in Craig AK or anywhere else in AK? Your investigation skills suck.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by WTM45
Strange.
Lack of proof.
Limp schtick says a "pard" bought another "pard" a Greybull stock. Pard #2 (no names; there never has been) looked into the box and said "WTF!?!" and boxed it up and sent it back. All Mr. Burns has to do is determine if, 1) he sent a stock to Craig, AK, and, 2) was THAT stock returned. See how that works? Limp schtick did, and that's when he started this campaign of BS to try and cover up his effort to damage the business practices of Greybull Precision. The lack of documentation will be the proof that limp schtick tried to harm Greybull Precision.

Now, anyone else that wants to know about this can ask Mr. Burns or limp schtick. I'm done.

Jeezus [bleep] you are a stupid piece of schit.

You were done,before you "started".............

Page 13 of 41 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,310
Posts18,468,202
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.