Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is a nice lookin' iron .....

Mink, I've been looking for about 6-7 months now. Had help locating one, but it was above what I was willing to pay for its condition.

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by avagadro
That is a nice lookin' iron .....

Mink, I've been looking for about 6-7 months now. Had help locating one, but it was above what I was willing to pay for its condition.

It was on the last table I checked in the show. Almost did not go down that row as that seemed to be where the "lights, sharpeners, etc..." were situated. Needless to say, I was tickled pink. Been working on getting the skinner sights I put on it zeroed in. Have to do some filing on that front sight still.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Mink
Been working on getting the skinner sights I put on it zeroed in. Have to do some filing on that front sight still.

Make sure to post your results! I'd be very interested in finding an alternative to the factory sights for my 39M.......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mink ... Thanks .... but I was unclear ... I'm also looking for a 1894M smile I have a Mountie, a second would be nice, since the wife likes the current one. I think she may claim the Mountie leaving me with the standard 39A ... what a shame wink

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by Mink
Been working on getting the skinner sights I put on it zeroed in. Have to do some filing on that front sight still.

Make sure to post your results! I'd be very interested in finding an alternative to the factory sights for my 39M.......

I have had very good results with them before. Give them a try, the quality is second to none. Andy Larsson is a good guy to deal with Skinner Sights

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by avagadro
Mink ... Thanks .... but I was unclear ... I'm also looking for a 1894M smile I have a Mountie, a second would be nice, since the wife likes the current one. I think she may claim the Mountie leaving me with the standard 39A ... what a shame wink

Ah, got it. Good hunting.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Gotta love the levers of all kinds. The 22's are perfect in hand no matter where you are. I prefer the Winny 94's, but I wouldnt run from a 39 either.

I carry a 94 in LR or Mag pretty much every weekend. With proper care they will last many lifetimes over.

Joseph

Joseph
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 264mag, 160user, 2500HD, 66 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,599
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.