Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Lately I have become suspicious of my wife of 9 years that she may have started cheating on me.

my wife started talking about going out dancing with a couple of girls from work . I was really happy when she wanted to go out with her own friends once or twice a month for drinks. About 6 weeks ago she when out for the first time in years,the girls stayed out till 3 in the morning but I wasn't worried in the least about her being faithful.

A week after she went out, she sits me down and tells me she isn't happy and want's to separate. I was devastated because it was like out of nowhere.I listened to her feeling and made a complete change. she said the biggest problem was that I didn't help her enough around the house, I have made a complete 180 she hasn't had to wash a dish or sweep the floors sense.So things have be going real good for the past few weeks , she has been letting me stay at home 3 or 4 nights a week.

This past Sunday her actions became very weird to me. First thing that morning she gets a text ,I ask who it was and she said it was her girlfriend asking if she wanted to get are kids to play together that afternoon. Then she gets in the shower when she get out and getting dressed she picks up her phone and starts talking to her mom. So this means that she purposely turned it on silent, not vibrate silent, this seemed very odd to me. So I asked her about it later in the day she said she had no clue about what I was talking about.I also had to check her text messages and the one from her friend sent that morning is deleted .the only messages are from me and her family.

Also that Sunday she tells me that she might have to go to training for work Tuesday-Wednesday out of town.Of course Monday she said that her training is a go for Tuesday. I'm a little skeptical since she never mentioned any thing about this training until Sunday after her text message.

Yesterday I saw a email that were sent to her boss(step-mother) it said "I decided that I would like to take tomorrow (Tuesday) off and Wednesday as well it doesn't look to busy , are these days ok with you"?

Does that sound weird to anyone else, asking for days off if your going to training??

I also had to call the hotel and they didn't have anyone under her name.

Should I confront her?? or am I over reacting and should just let it be?

Last edited by bocephus; 03/24/11.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You're ok. Steelhead is coming over to talk with her. Said he would knock some sense into her or the bottom out of her, one or the other.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wife + single girl friends + clubs + drinking/dancing = GET A GOOD LAWYER!!

I've seen it happen to several of my friends and none of it ended well. Too bad there are kids involved.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In truth no one has to tell you what she is doing, you already know.

Listen to your gut, it's not lying to you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sounds like you're in a spot that no man wants to be in.

trust your gut

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

I've seen it happen to several of my friends and none of it ended well. Too bad there are kids involved.

Mike

I agree with BOWHUNR

AND

this is the wrong place to ask this question.

You should have gotten some counseling (and maybe a lawyer too) as soon as she ask for a separation.

You need to do both now� IMO

Sorry

T

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
get all your stuff in order and do it quickly. i hate to break it to you but it sounds like you are heading for a divorce real quick. better to have things squared away then to let her blind side you. there are plenty of women out there who are not lying ,cheating ,dirty whores.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Id hire a lawyer ASAP.

Im a married man, my sorry ass doesnt belong in a bar, If I wanna go listen to music in a bar Ill take my wife. much trouble in those places for married folks.

Good luck to You Sir.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man I hate it for you...
It certainly sounds like she is up to no good man.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by temmi
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

Mike

I agree with BOWHUNR

AND t

his is the wrong place to ask this question.

You should have gotten some counseling (and maybe a lawyer too) as soon as she ask for a separation.

You need to do both now� IMO

Sorry

T

How unobserving you are. He is presently receiving counseling and we have Lawyers here. Look no further.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gunner500
Im a married man, my sorry ass doesnt belong in a bar,

The sorry ass of a married woman doesn't need to be in a bar either. Never could understand the thought process of women who hang out at bars, single or married. But that's only MHO.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
So she has been going out partying with friends, tells you she wants to separate, and you really can't see what is happening? There is another dick in the mix, sorry...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sit her down and speak with her

Snooping around isn't going to do any good for either of you and if there really isn't anything going on it's only going to drive her further away.

Disclaimer: There are applications you can install on peoples phones to relay any text messages, phone calls and what not to a private e-mail address.

There are also tracking programs on computers to relay any use

I wouldn't advise either, but some options if the talk doesn't go well.

Life is just one damned thing after another
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by randymarsh
There are plenty of women out there who are not lying ,cheating ,dirty whores.

No kidding. Problem is whores have enjoyed an ever increasing popularity since biblical times....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prayers sent, brother. I'm afraid that you are in for a very bad experience. By the way, don't bother to get any proof that she is cheating on you. In most divorces, it just doesn't matter.

I'm better when I move.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ask Lawrence Taylor.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"sell" your guns to friends asap, and start hiding money.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let me guess, she got a new set of bolts before this all happened as well? Any personal trainers? Bunch of other girlfriends that are recently divorced as well?

I would get a lawyer, a case of beer and a 10 year younger girlfriend, in that order. Stat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
yup, hide your guns. Get a lawyer. Stop snooping in her emails and texts.

If you want an answer start a casual conversation with her boss. Then mention the training she is supposed to be on. If the boss says "What training?" then you've got a good way to start the conversation. Either way she's got one foot out the door. Help with the house work is not a reason for leaving marriage. She just couldn't admit the truth to you. No amount of dishes is gonna fix this.

Deal with it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by gunner500
Im a married man, my sorry ass doesnt belong in a bar,

The sorry ass of a married woman doesn't need to be in a bar either. Never could understand the thought process of women who hang out at bars, single or married. But that's only MHO.

110% agreed, No married folk should enter a bar alone, that is if there interested in enjoying a long happy marriage together.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,320
Posts18,468,438
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.