24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A president is supposed to have honesty and integrity, no matter his political view. Why would any sane American want to put our great nation in the hands of someone we don't know? Why are we called pathetic if we simply ask questions or want the truth?

It is rather strange that Kenya made it a national holiday when he was elected.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by Boyd45
STILL W/ THE BIRTH ISSUE. YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. DO YOU PLAN TO USE THE ISSUE IN 2012? SAD.

eek My sources say that it will be a non-issue in 2012. whistle GW

I'm a believer.
Several States demanding records such as birth, schooling and visa/passport, added to all the mistakes made and the administrations amazing transparency and loss of nearly all his base from broken promises, flip-flops and lies and he'll be looking for a way to bow out gracefully.

By then even the rats will be jumping ship in droves. Many already are. He's toast.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
No way in Hell...

Just like I don't believe he applied as an American student on his college applications, nor do I believe that he traveled on an American passport.

Exactly, Obama is restricting access to all his records for some reason and I suspect it is because of the sordid tale they would tell.

That's my thoughts on the issue as well...using aliases for passports, student loans/admissions etc. etc.
In other words using/abusing the system to achieve his goals...his ties to Ayers really troubles me for some reason...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Call it what you will, paranoia or whatever, if I have to prove my birth for SS, a passport, or anything else, our president must do likewise to hold the most powerful seat on earth.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boyd45
STILL W/ THE BIRTH ISSUE. YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. DO YOU PLAN TO USE THE ISSUE IN 2012? SAD.

Yes, I'm going to be sad & pathetic until our POS, sad & pathetic POTUS coughs up his BC, as well as all the rest of his records.

One who can't see through the BS & smoke is really the sad & pathetic, mindless, KoolAid drinker.

MM

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

You boys are being worked by the BHO machine. Get back to me if the Supremes ever rule on it. Otherwise gossip among yourselves while serious people discuss serious topics.

I cannot believe that so many supposedly intelligent people can not see how this Birther issues plays into the hands of the Re-elect Democrats in 2012 Committee.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Assume there is proof Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. How will it play out?

Sure something seems a bit peculiar about the whole thing but it might be a case where the Right isn't focusing it's energy where it should. Do they really think voters will flock to the Right if it's proven Obama lied about his birth place when he lived most his life in the US? Bush wasn't exactly honest about why we went into Iraq but did it matter to conservatives when it came time to go to the polls? Does anyone believe liberals will have an epiphany?

Maybe the energy spent on the birthing issue would be better spent convincing folks we need a fundamental change in how our country is run instead of focusing on technicalities(bad word choice) that probably will do little to change how people vote.

I know the issue pisses some of you off to no end because of your dislike for Obama and Dems but it sure seems you could do a lot more with your efforts to change the country by educating people on 'WHY' they should vote for a candidate you believe in rather than limiting the debate to an issue many might see as trivial and irrelevant. Seems you're likely to swing more votes that way.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
People are worked up because Obama doesn't have to follow the rules the rest of us are required to. Especially for the most powerful position on this earth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm curious. The birther issue has my interest, but it won't change the fact that he is currently president, if actual evidence shows up (or doesn't show up) for th 2012 issue this still may be an election topic. BUT what I'm curious about is whether ya'll think that if he is Muslim or not has a bearing on his legal qualification as the POTUS. I can see personal feelings on that issue, but I'm asking about legalities of religion in holding the office.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

You boys are being worked by the BHO machine. Get back to me if the Supremes ever rule on it. Otherwise gossip among yourselves while serious people discuss serious topics.

I cannot believe that so many supposedly intelligent people can not see how this Birther issues plays into the hands of the Re-elect Democrats in 2012 Committee.

You might want to rethink your opinion on this.
As I happen to agree with you, there must be something wrongοΏ½

No one has explained to my satisfaction why someone would have put fake birth announcements in a Honolulu newspaper almost 50 years ago.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

β€œIn Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

No one has explained to my satisfaction why someone would have put fake birth announcements in a Honolulu newspaper almost 50 years ago.

very simple ; the grandmother might have done that to guarantee her foreign born grandchild American citizenship.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
very simple ; the grandmother might have done that to guarantee her foreign born gandchild American citizenship.

The devil made her do it.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae

Sure something seems a bit peculiar about the whole thing but it might be a case where the Right isn't focusing it's energy where it should. Do they really think voters will flock to the Right if it's proven Obama lied about his birth place when he lived most his life in the US? Bush wasn't exactly honest about why we went into Iraq but did it matter to conservatives when it came time to go to the polls? Does anyone believe liberals will have an epiphany?

Maybe the energy spent on the birthing issue would be better spent convincing folks we need a fundamental change in how our country is run instead of focusing on technicalities(bad word choice) that probably will do little to change how people vote.

I know the issue pisses some of you off to no end because of your dislike for Obama and Dems but it sure seems you could do a lot more with your efforts to change the country by educating people on 'WHY' they should vote for a candidate you believe in rather than limiting the debate to an issue many might see as trivial and irrelevant. Seems you're likely to swing more votes that way.

The voice of reason...nice post rrroae!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Because it was a vast left-wing conspiracy...maybe the Hawaii State Department of Health, and Obama's parents, and his grandmother, and two different newspapers in Hawaii, really were in cahoots in 1961 to give false information to everybody... perhaps intending to clear the way for the baby Obama to someday be elected president of the United States? laugh

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I just have a hard time with him being born period.More like a lab experiment gone bad.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BHO's actions and ideologies spur all this on. Beginning with who, what, when, where and why. Betcha a box of boolits his financial aid/application is, ahem, suspect.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The voice of reason...nice post rrroae!
============

How's that for a boost of confidence,trips?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by rrroae

crazy Yeah your right, following the law of the land and adhering to the constitution is trivial and irrelevant. No need wasting time and energy trying to change the mind that a hard core liberal lacks. If they were capable of intelligent decisions they would have made one during the 2008 elections. GW wink

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

crazy Yeah your right, following the law of the land and adhering to the constitution is trivial and irrelevant. No need wasting time and energy trying to change the mind that a hard core liberal lacks. If they were capable of intelligent decisions they would have made one during the 2008 elections. GW wink

If a liberal came up to you when Bush was president and argued he should be impeached for his unconstitutional Faith Based Initiative law, what would your reaction have been? Would you have voted Democrat because he broke the Constitution?

I mean that's what many are thinking isn't it? That if it's proved Obama isn't a citizen and therefore his presidency is unlawful and unconstitutional, it will somehow sway voters to shift to the Right.

Just my opinion but I don't think this is the most affective way to get folks to wake up to what's happening to our country.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 73 invisible), 3,003 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.