Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

"I have a choice of a three hour drive to Tampa or a three hour drive to Jacksonville."

It's the Fluoride,....and growth hormones,... eek

remain alert (and keep your "chuks" close !

GTC
You're a bit behind the curve on the Fluoride issue. Even the Federal Government was recently forced to admit that the recommended levels of the stuff municipalities have been going by for several decades are having adverse health effects, and has lowered that recommended level. Of course the healthiest level of what they call "Fluoride" (actually a toxic waste concoction containing some sodium fluoride) would be zero, but they have to permit heavy industry a means (dilution in public drinking water to the point of short-term non-toxicity) by which to cheaply rid themselves of their toxic byproducts or the money stops flowing.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Real Hawkeye you make some real interesting posts but am sure getting tired of O's smiliing picture after your post. Is that part of your plan to make everybody get up after reading your posts to go outside and spit to clear the bad taste in their mouth.? Just wondering Magnum Man

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
Real Hawkeye you make some real interesting posts but am sure getting tired of O's smiliing picture after your post. Is that part of your plan to make everybody get up after reading your posts to go outside and spit to clear the bad taste in their mouth.? Just wondering Magnum Man
Sorry. It's gone. Can certainly understand your reaction.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[quote=Magnum_Man]Real Hawkeye you make some real interesting posts but am sure getting tired of O's smiliing picture after your post. Is that part of your plan to make everybody get up after reading your posts to go outside and spit to clear the bad taste in their mouth.? Just wondering Magnum Man
Sorry. It's gone. Can certainly understand your reaction. [/quote}

Ah, Bless you my son I knew you were a christian at heart. magnum man

R
R
The film version of Ayn Rand's novel �Atlas Shrugged� has been made into a film, and is being released to a completely realistic amount of fanfare. Numerous people have tried for almost half a century to make a film of the book. It finally happened, and it is currently in limited release in theaters. Pundits have started watching and reviewing the film, and they were not amused. Some would take out a cash advance to see this move, others wouldn't.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I had only heard about the book recently and figured that if it pissed off Hollywierd it had to be a must see. Googled the Wikipedia of Ayn Rand and the synopsis of the book. We went last night.

I was stunned. For something that was written in 1957, what she laid out and the current movie's producers and directors have put together are exactly the state of affairs we are in today. I was stunned to sit there and see the similarities between what she wrote then and the current actions and statements being made TODAY by this government's official, its wormy bureaucrats and quasi official institutes where astounding....I am going to have to get the book now and can't wait for the next movie.

Maybe I need to add "Who is John Galt" to my tag line.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by m3taco
I had only heard about the book recently and figured that if it pissed off Hollywierd it had to be a must see. Googled the Wikipedia of Ayn Rand and the synopsis of the book. We went last night.

I was stunned. For something that was written in 1957, what she laid out and the current movie's producers and directors have put together are exactly the state of affairs we are in today. I was stunned to sit there and see the similarities between what she wrote then and the current actions and statements being made TODAY by this government's official, its wormy bureaucrats and quasi official institutes where astounding....
Uncanny, isn't it?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,642
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.