Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tonk
you stick that up your rectum HACKIE BOY! Now JUDGE, my soul is right with my GOD and JESUS CHRIST!!! I account to no man from the middle-east.

I bet that last profundity went over like a fart in church with the man upstairs. Wonder from what passage of the bible he got that from? and the irony of the last sentence and Jesus I guess escaped him. Keep them coming. Hack was right, you are the BEST source for embarrassing behavior. hahaha

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah Jorgie I am a sinner! However, so was St. Peter, when he cut the ear of the Roman Soldier in the garden and Jesus NOT "Allah" or "Mohammed" put it back on his head.

Flyboy now you need to take a hold of your head and pull it out your rectum. Christ said, If you don't have a sword sell your cloak and get one!

Now you can SUCK up to the Arab Saeed all you want, I'll remain with my original thoughts on those in the middle east, who are high on the lists of running things in their countries. Those that say one thing and support the PLO with their bank accounts. Money that has put many of our troops in body bags and sent them home from hospitals without arms and legs.

Last edited by Tonk; 07/07/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by JudgeG
BTW, how is your "terminal" illness? Don't I remember on Accurate Reloading that you were quite ill before the safari and it was your last chance to go?

Oh, so that's why.

I was wondering.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Get your facts straight Pal!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Oh... so THAT is the sound made when a vinegar truck collides with a water truck...

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Colo-Wolf, I guess I should have barrowed your $5000 dollar muzzle loader for camp perry but they would think I had to much of an advantage. Ha ha ha.....get a life Pal.

How many times you been to Camp Perry?

I did my shooting in the 3rd & 5th Army Pal.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WEll Jim 62, what ever the hell you call yourself! Yes, I might be considered dumb by sum but I sure know how to get a job done in a big hurry.

So since you like to unload on someone you have never met, I'll just ivite you or any other SOB that wants some action to visit the mountain and get your hands dirty.

UNION FOREVER AND EVER.....VOTE DEMOCRATE NEXT ELECTION A$$WIPE!!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now where in the blazes did JJ Hackasack go too? May be he is checking on his ex-Old Lady.....Ummmmmmmm OK JJ.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody's unraveling. Hope there aren't any water towers nearby...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tonk
WEll Jim 62, what ever the hell you call yourself! Yes, I might be considered dumb by sum but I sure know how to get a job done in a big hurry.

So since you like to unload on someone you have never met, I'll just ivite you or any other SOB that wants some action to visit the mountain and get your hands dirty.

UNION FOREVER AND EVER.....VOTE DEMOCRATE NEXT ELECTION A$$WIPE!!

Multiply this by millions and one can partially understand why this country is inthe condition it's in.

For one thIng, sir, while the unions one day were perhaps necessary, they are now, in some specific forms they've taken, a cancer, and ruinous.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Somebody's unraveling. Hope there aren't any water towers nearby...

Only if they are for jumping off!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Saeed also didn't like the fact, I told him my wife could out shoot him at 200 yards...

Whats even the point in that statement? My wife could outshoot you on the 1000 yard line. It doesn't get folks anywhere but then again you don't seem to understand much anyway.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So this guy has been spewing BS on the net for over 10 years? He can't even pull a fact from one short post by someone, acts like he's 12, takes a trip from someone who thinks he is terminal, dislikes the guy for his politics and won't kowtow, BUT takes his money essentially licking the guys boots.

Have I got this covered essentially? Think he needs a life or a book written, "Forever Young and Dumb".

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is a master of stupidity. He loves to throw complete and irrelevant non-sense up in the air stream and see what might stick, or rile people up. He continues to fling stuff into the fan about my family. Somebody sold him a bill of goods, My family is wonderful and he seems to think it's some kind of disjointed mess? Makes no difference he lies about his skills, accomplishments, and everything else positive, then he lies about being sick and dying so he covers the entire spectrum of his life's lies. I suppose for him it's better to lie about who you really are then to actually admit the truth about being a complete incompetent loser. He does not even possess rudimentary social skills or even the basics of polite public behavior, among being a complete racist to my black staff!

He tells tall tales of Union power, then he speaks about the "poor union" then he's a boxing fitness over achiever, and then he's dying and may never see africa. How many dozens of posts on this site has he written about his dangerous game experience and the proper firearms for those species? Yet he's been to Africa a single time to hunt plains game, could not afford any part of the trip including the ticket, the Dip Pack or the freight for the trophies..... nothing, not a single penny!

He will write about how he has all his trophies but they were never sent to him. The dip pack company put them in inventory for spares. He would not pay the bill. He shot so much sub standard game that his PH wanted to kill him for the embarrassment of coming back to the lodge with "baby" animals. He thinks Willem was his "buddy" Willem was the main source of entertainment for us. Willems stories about mikes pathetic shooting, poor judgement and inability to tell right from left 100% of the time had us rolling on the floor with laughter.

His eland was truly still nursing and he shot it anyway, after Willem said no it's way too small. This went on and on for days, combined with the days of not hunting and searching for his lost and wounded game. Not even his "big gun" could kill his game and allow us to find it easily. Truth is he was scared to death of that rifle. Somebody unloaded it and had him shoot it. It seemed as if it recoiled more empty when he squeezed the trigger then when it was actually loaded and fired!

He will soon be finding another place to haunt people on the net. We will sure miss his idiotic and silly nonsense. When was the last time you heard a guy of 70ish invite guys he does not even know over to his house to have a "fight" with him? How truly insane is this? He threatens people physically to fight him? His powers of articulation are so pathetic that he cannot even write a legible response with the spelling skills of a 2nd grader, the grammar of a 5th grader, and the logical means of forming a sentence of an immigrant in the USA for a year or so.

No wonder he defaults to wanting to fight, it's all he has left to do, and most anyone on this site with functional limbs would likely knock him out in a heartbeat, he's an older fat incompetent loser with maybe 10-15 seconds of aerobic capacity. Yet he writes here as if he's Sugar Ray leonard with the bank account of Steve Forbes, and the hunting and shooting skills of a Licensed PH.

The humor we get to enjoy here with his ranting stories is priceless, they could make a visa commercial about him.

Ticket to Africa 1800,00
Shipping trophies home 1200,00
Hearing his ranting lies and boastful non-sense............ priceless!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim,

I think the one saving grace on the situation is that at 70, the guy has one foot in the pine box...One day not too soon, the various internet hunting forums will smell that much sweeter...

Regards,

Peter

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Jeez Louise !!!!!

I've been a casual user of some of these hunting/shooting sites for perhaps 12 years or so. I recognize a few of youse guys from over the years, even PM'd a couple.

I will tell you all up front -- I have never ever run across a mental basket case like this "Tonk". Did they run out of straight jackets in chitown -- ?? -- cool cool

Take your anti-psychotic meds, tosser - they were prescribed for a reason.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just looked at this thread again for the first time in a couple of days. I had Tonk/mike/Chigger/ Hubermoron on ignore for a long time, took him off of it for a while and now, well... there are no words that I will use to describe what I think of him except to say that it tells us a lot about the typical union Democrat. One would have to spot his a batch of IQ points to get him up to zero.

As to who is credible and honorable here I will say that JJ Hack has become a good freind since he moved to this side of the state and I consider him to be one of the finest men I havemet from this site and am proud to call him freind. I sent him a reply to a picture he sent me of him with his sn and a batch of catfish they caught this week, my reply stating basically "does your kid even KNOW how lucky he is to have you for a Dad?" He and I went through similar experiences with ex wives who bacame addicted to something (no more will be said about that nor details shared) and I know something of the pain he went through watching someone you loved very much self destruct then go thier own way without you, after having a family together and giving yor all to that family. He has full custody of his son, does a GREAT job of raising him and this is NOT an easy nor simple task for a man in his proffesions.

Calling him out is REALLY low, and terminally stupid. Shows real low breeding and lack of intelect at a minimum. I could go on, but that about covers it. WONK is now back on ignore. Probably doesn't matter to him but my life i better without looking at his drivel.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe the bats have all left his Bell Free and we'll soon be rid of him. This guy's arguably the "best" sociopath we've had here for a long time!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rid of who? smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking wikipedia will use him as an example of the internet term "troll". He is after all the absolute perfect example of that term for the Wikipedia site.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
370 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 38 invisible), 2,051 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.