Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After reading this I'm gonna punch my dog right in the head.
Just kid'n.
Perhaps if someone would to go to the town all this excitement is in dragging a $100- bill all the players would follow them and be away from their computers awhile.

GB1

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And who might this be?

[Linked Image]

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KC

And who might this be?

[Linked Image]

Looks like 300MAG and his buddy right after they got their crappy capes in the mail

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
huntsonora, that was funny as hell......that pic of lotsoelk is perfect, looks just like her....lotsoelk the company is CH2MHill look it up,....your a fool just a fool.....how do capes get shipped rotten????? You don't know anything but what your told....and you owe me 400.00 still. Oh that right you owe everyone so whats the diff and remember unlike you I don't have to work. I work when I want and where I want.

Last edited by Whiteelk; 07/02/11.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I just knew lotsoelk was a freaking beach bikini babe!!
Rooaarrrr baby, baby. Tanya Tucker "Stand by yer Man".

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well let's just say I am along for the ride. And it has been very entertaining. This is a public forum, right? I can do that?

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Lets meet the players on this thread!

Here is Campcreek66 and POSSOMHUNTER at the pool one day discussing taxidermy and conjuring up a plan to make everybody aware of the lack of professionalism at Mount'n High Taxidermy
[Linked Image]

Well, Kilzon was really happy with the mount that Mount'n High did for him so he signed up to defend them. Here is a picture of the taxidermy work he had done...
[Linked Image]

Kilzon claimed that it was a guy named Ron Newman that was to blame but Newman grew a mullet and moved back to West Virgina

[Linked Image]

So Keith, aka Ratsenbam, finally comes on to defend himself and he claims that his hired help sucks and that this is the reason he is behind. He has to finish up this cat before he can get started on any other stuff though, the tannery really screwed this one up

[Linked Image]

Finally COWBOY44 joins the party but it only takes 2 posts to realize that COWBOY44 and POSSOMHUNTER are the same guy! Both usernames are in all caps and they share a love for Tonto. COWBOY POSSOMHUNTER has this poster on his wall instead of the usual swimsuit model

[Linked Image]

Wackenstacker finally gets his bull back and it looks like HORRIBLE

WTF! Did the tannery screw up again? What the hell Keith, why do you still use these clowns? You need to tell them to stick to their day jobs and quit trying to tan hides

[img:center]http://www.daryl-hunter.com/Active-...odeo-clowns-bull/921479101_eDrYH-L-3.jpg[/img]

This is when Whitelk gets a call that there is a good thread over on 24HR about Keith and he decides to get in on the fun

[img:center]http://www.onlyfunnyimages.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/ac106_redneck-toilet.jpg[/img]

Whitelk comes in guns ablaze! He claims that he is a defense contractor and sure enough, here he is with the rest of his crew. His team is a well oiled machine! The oil comes from the plate that the fried catfish was served on

[Linked Image]

Lotsoelk shows up to defend her man, here they are in happier times

[img:center]http://www.openpressroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/redneckcellulite.jpg[/img]

And here comes straight_arrow! Whiteelk talked SA into making a sign together to picket Mount'n High Taxidermy last week

[img:center]http://www.failpix.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/morans.jpg[/img]

This should bring us all up to speed! Stay tuned....

Too damn funny!!

C
C
That would be me next to the tailgate! And why not have pics of Indians on my wall.....the Government has been screwing them for 300 years. Better Indians than pics of Illegal Mexicans like huntsonora has on his wall!

Here is Campcreek66 and POSSOMHUNTER at the pool one day discussing taxidermy and conjuring up a plan to make everybody aware of the lack of professionalism at Mount'n High Taxidermy
[Linked Image]

Well, Kilzon was really happy with the mount that Mount'n High did for him so he signed up to defend them. Here is a picture of the taxidermy work he had done...
[Linked Image]

Kilzon claimed that it was a guy named Ron Newman that was to blame but Newman grew a mullet and moved back to West Virgina

[Linked Image]

So Keith, aka Ratsenbam, finally comes on to defend himself and he claims that his hired help sucks and that this is the reason he is behind. He has to finish up this cat before he can get started on any other stuff though, the tannery really screwed this one up

[Linked Image]

Finally COWBOY44 joins the party but it only takes 2 posts to realize that COWBOY44 and POSSOMHUNTER are the same guy! Both usernames are in all caps and they share a love for Tonto. COWBOY POSSOMHUNTER has this poster on his wall instead of the usual swimsuit model

[Linked Image]

Wackenstacker finally gets his bull back and it looks like HORRIBLE

WTF! Did the tannery screw up again? What the hell Keith, why do you still use these clowns? You need to tell them to stick to their day jobs and quit trying to tan hides

[img:center]http://www.daryl-hunter.com/Active-...odeo-clowns-bull/921479101_eDrYH-L-3.jpg[/img]

This is when Whitelk gets a call that there is a good thread over on 24HR about Keith and he decides to get in on the fun

[img:center]http://www.onlyfunnyimages.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/ac106_redneck-toilet.jpg[/img]

Whitelk comes in guns ablaze! He claims that he is a defense contractor and sure enough, here he is with the rest of his crew. His team is a well oiled machine! The oil comes from the plate that the fried catfish was served on

[Linked Image]

Lotsoelk shows up to defend her man, here they are in happier times

[img:center]http://www.openpressroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/redneckcellulite.jpg[/img]

And here comes straight_arrow! Whiteelk talked SA into making a sign together to picket Mount'n High Taxidermy last week

[img:center]http://www.failpix.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/morans.jpg[/img]

This should bring us all up to speed! Stay tuned.... [/quote]

S
S
the question should be why is anybody still useing hangem in the shed hacksadermy or even talkin about keith hes a hack and a lier .... and so are all of you defending him ....

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by straight_arrow
the question should be why is anybody still useing hangem in the shed hacksadermy or even talkin about keith hes a hack and a lier .... and so are all of you defending him ....
Maybe you are the liar and hack?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And why is this thread still alive?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
And why is this thread still alive?

Because "morans" like us keep adding dumb posts to it.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I feel sorry for lotsoelk , she is like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed a lot of sh_t. I know I would not take my trophies to Moun�tn High Taxidermy, and the reasons have been discuss on this tread. The problems have been verified and confirmed, so beware. Best of luck to all.

S
S
2527wbylover maybe your a lier and a hack maybe your a little doboy for keith but whatever you are maybe you shouldnt speak of what you dont know keiths a hack

K
K

lol might get that done for my next mount thanks for the idea, My mother in law will despise it.

Second I never claimed Ron Newman was at fault still talk to him and work for him from time to time. Matter of fact will be going to his open house for his shop soon. Doubt I will see many people from this forum there. A note to keith if he even looks at this schit anymore all that is on this site is horseshit and horseshit is only grass and water that becomes the fertilizer for new healthy growth. Hang in there buddy. A note on 300mags capes did you do the fleshing Guerry I know for a fact that my bear hide has only three holes on the portion that I did and thirty on the one shoulder you did. His respopnse when I said something was "it will sew right up"

When ya get kicked laugh it confuses the horse and irritates the Mule.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Hey John Nieman, doing alittle butt kissing for Keith. Well did you get your mountain lion back yet. Yes the one you took 2 1/2 years ago. If its any thing like J.S,s lion you will be taking it to Timberline or Ron to fix. As far as your bear, it was the second bear I had ever fleshed out, it would be like you trying to play golf. You could hit the ball but would have no idea where it was going. Never claimed I was a great Taxidermist, I WAS LEARNING. This tread is about the sh-t work at Mount'n High and how Keith has no idea how to run a business. I will be shocked if his doors will stay open though the summer. Karma is about to bite Keith in the ass. As far as 300's capes, that was a year before I started working there. Good try Keith, but put the blame where it should be........ On yourself!!!!!!!!! I sure wish he would man-up. I'm shocked, your either stupid or in denial. I would hope it's the latter of the two.

Last edited by Whiteelk; 07/20/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK LADIES!!! I want to have a little "cage match" to settle this once and for all! You guys have subjected the members of 24HR to this lovers quarrel long enough. Time to give back to the forum fellas.

Lets set up a time and a place in CO Springs for you taxidermy savants to go 3 5 minute rounds with the gloves on. I'll tape it and the winner of this taxidermy grudge match will be crowned "The best loser"

Lets PM one another with schedules so we can get everybody on the same page. Any other forum members want to come down to judge this white trash bash?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by huntsonora
OK LADIES!!! I want to have a little "cage match" to settle this once and for all! You guys have subjected the members of 24HR to this lovers quarrel long enough. Time to give back to the forum fellas.

Lets set up a time and a place in CO Springs for you taxidermy savants to go 3 5 minute rounds with the gloves on. I'll tape it and the winner of this taxidermy grudge match will be crowned "The best loser"

Lets PM one another with schedules so we can get everybody on the same page. Any other forum members want to come down to judge this white trash bash?

I'd love to, but with 3 kids under 2 years old, I think I get my fill of childish antics at home!

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
K
K
lmao oops I've been identified oh well who cares got some laughing to do who will be confused and who will be irritated

When ya get kicked laugh it confuses the horse and irritates the Mule.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Huntsonora,
If you end this, where will we get our Jerry Springer fix? confused

Since it has been awhile since this flared up, some might need a refresher on all of the players and their various interests and the side they are on. I do remember there seem to be a lot of XXXelk types.....

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,453 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,574
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.