-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Polska - "anyone can talk tough on the internet, loser - Polska". Words to live by. Homesteader.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Polska
Originally Posted by bloodworks
I win again

When the game involves salad tossing and fellating you are correct.

anyone can talk tough on the internet, loser.

Don't you have a D&D game to get to sweetcakes? Maybe some velociraptors to spear ? The tough love ain't even started yet sugar.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This moron is at it again i see, pollock jokes were made because of idiots like this, and if ya wanna talk tough let me know when your gonna be in illinois ill give ya my address. Im used to thumping stupid pole's chicago is full of them

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by acooper1983
This moron is at it again i see, pollock jokes were made because of idiots like this, and if ya wanna talk tough let me know when your gonna be in illinois ill give ya my address. Im used to thumping stupid pole's chicago is full of them

You may have a hard time what with him wearing chain mail and carrying spears and whatnot. After all he's accustomed to fighting T-rexes and dragons and stuff.;)

Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I win again

When the game involves salad tossing and fellating you are correct.

anyone can talk tough on the internet, loser.

Don't you have a D&D game to get to sweetcakes? Maybe some velociraptors to spear ? The tough love ain't even started yet sugar.

hahahahahaha,you [bleep] you probably typing from your mom's basement. Your a real badass, with a name like "bloodworks" i guess you think people should scared of you. I'll make you my bitch any day of the week with both hands tied behind my back.

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela kiedy my zyjemy,co nam obca przemoc wziela szabla odbierzemy.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
IC B2

Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

You may have a hard time what with him wearing chain mail and carrying spears and whatnot. After all he's accustomed to fighting T-rexes and dragons and stuff.;)

you are my bitch!

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela kiedy my zyjemy,co nam obca przemoc wziela szabla odbierzemy.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

hahahahaha i'm so scared

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Don't you have a D&D game to get to sweetcakes? Maybe some velociraptors to spear ? The tough love ain't even started yet sugar.[/quote]

hahahahahaha,you [bleep] you probably typing from your mom's basement. Your a real badass, with a name like "bloodworks" i guess you think people should scared of you. I'll make you my bitch any day of the week with both hands tied behind my back. [/quote]

Sweetie you haven't the faculties nor will to lock horns with anybody outside of your school band. Most illiterate milksops of your ilk get several beatings leading to a realization of your permanent foothold on the lowest rungs of life's ladder. Surprisingly one would think that you scifi douchers would be astute enough to analyze the data beforehand and self correct the track but the constant barrage of multiple lives on video games tempers your meager gray matter to keep plodding. When you get ready to make me your bitch I'll buy you a plane ticket and pick you up at the terminal. Pack light. A carryon of sock'll be fine as you'll soon be changing into a splittail gown.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I would generally refrain from joining a conversation like this, but Polska, your vulgarity and name calling, as well as your childish responses make me think that you are in fact a 13 year old. You add no value to these boards, except perhaps a focal point for the scorn of the other members. Please Leave.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
well being that im a frequent poster on some of the webs nastiest shizen talking websites, id be happy to make polska feel as inadequate as humanly possible. but i suppose he already felt that way when he found out his mom got knocked up in a german gangbang, then got her head shaved and kicked out of her home city, only to end up with a bastard son named polska washed up on americas great door step with the only trade she knows which is earning a dollar or lets be honest any polish broad over thirty aint worth a quarter, on her back. All that being broght to light, i can understand why polska is such a bitter bastard'ed pollack mutt.

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I'm with Polska. It a great idea. After that, someone should try necking down a 35 Whelen to 30 caliber. I think it would be a great big game round.
grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
prolly call the the 30 ought polska

Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

hahahahahaha,you [bleep] you probably typing from your mom's basement. Your a real badass, with a name like "bloodworks" i guess you think people should scared of you. I'll make you my bitch any day of the week with both hands tied behind my back. [/quote]

Sweetie you haven't the faculties nor will to lock horns with anybody outside of your school band. Most illiterate milksops of your ilk get several beatings leading to a realization of your permanent foothold on the lowest rungs of life's ladder. Surprisingly one would think that you scifi douchers would be astute enough to analyze the data beforehand and self correct the track but the constant barrage of multiple lives on video games tempers your meager gray matter to keep plodding. When you get ready to make me your bitch I'll buy you a plane ticket and pick you up at the terminal. Pack light. A carryon of sock'll be fine as you'll soon be changing into a splittail gown. [/quote]

hahahah i'm supposed to be intimidated by this? your a joke!

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
well being that im a frequent poster on some of the webs nastiest shizen talking websites, id be happy to make polska feel as inadequate as humanly possible. but i suppose he already felt that way when he found out his mom got knocked up in a german gangbang, then got her head shaved and kicked out of her home city, only to end up with a bastard son named polska washed up on americas great door step with the only trade she knows which is earning a dollar or lets be honest any polish broad over thirty aint worth a quarter, on her back. All that being broght to light, i can understand why polska is such a bitter bastard'ed pollack mutt.

hahahahahahahahha, thats the best you got?

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jauntymorel
I would generally refrain from joining a conversation like this, but Polska, your vulgarity and name calling, as well as your childish responses make me think that you are in fact a 13 year old. You add no value to these boards, except perhaps a focal point for the scorn of the other members. Please Leave.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by geargrinder
I'm with Polska. It a great idea. After that, someone should try necking down a 35 Whelen to 30 caliber. I think it would be a great big game round.
grin

either would work, I think they all have potential. Big game and even a sniper round. I bet you could push a 250 grain bullet to lapua levels. I read some of what Rick Bin was doing and he was pushing 225 grain bullets in the 2900fps range with room to spare.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
grin

either would work, I think they all have potential. Big game and even a sniper round. I bet you could push a 250 grain bullet to lapua levels. I read some of what Rick Bin was doing and he was pushing 225 grain bullets in the 2900fps range with room to spare.

Oh my god that is priceless.... Hey Polskadouche, what should we call that .35 Whelen necked down to .30?.....
I can't even imagine where we could begin to conjur a name...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
grin

You know I usually just read these Polska threads for entertainment, but that there is funny.

hmmm, I know, how about if we neck it even further to... ah.... I dunno, how about a .27 caliber too? It would probably be good for deer and such.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sparring with the pollock is akin to high fence hunting and shooting fish in a barrel. It's not much sport when he's permanently shackled to the stupid pole though to be fair it's probably attributed to his mother's substance abuse problems when a John knocked her up. It's like fighting retards, midgets, queers, and women. If you kick the schitt out of them you're "a bad man" but if they kick yer ass you're an eternal pussy. I'd be ok with being "a bad man."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 6 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.