Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
As for species; there's only one: Homo sapiens. Black, white, yellow, red, whatever.... all the same species.
A local friend's wife interviewed one of the old village idiots (aka former local KKK head) about his beliefs. He stated the same dumbfounding idiocy and justified it 'BIBLICALLY', "because God didn't make blue birds and red birds breed." I ask her if she informed them they are two separate species and she just gave me that look of "You can only attempt to educate folks so much before you realize you're burning valuable seconds that you can't get back." (Her husband, my friend, is a preacher)
The vocal racists don't bother me. Good to know who they are. (Sort of like Obama bumper stickers). It's the countless silent ones that give me pause.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
people post their family matters on here obviously to be commented on. and the thought EVERYONE would be overjoyed with a multiracial relationship is pure folly. yes i could have said nothing. but maybe thats what is wrong with this nation. everyone hides behind a wall of political correctness.

Last edited by bluegillman; 10/03/11.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by bluegillman
people post their family matters on here obviously to be commented on. and the thought EVERYONE would be overjoyed with a multiracial relationship is pure folly. yes i could have said nothing. but maybe thats what is wrong with this nation. everyone hides behingd a wall of political correctness.

And others, such as yourself, live in idiocy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
people post their family matters on here obviously to be commented on. and the thought EVERYONE would be overjoyed with a multiracial relationship is pure folly. yes i could have said nothing. but maybe thats what is wrong with this nation. everyone hides behingd a wall of political correctness.
The OP almost SURELY knew where the thread would go. Nobody says you can't post your thoughts. But it would be nice if when someone posts something about their own family (particularly something they are happy about) that the inbreds could spew on some other thread and give at least that ONE a pass. I thought that was one of the only rules around here?

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BarryC
If that's true, all I can say is enjoy the simian grandchildren!

At least they'll qualify for legal preferences to make up for the disability.

Work ethic and values vary from generation to generation and individual to individual. But blood never goes away.
There you go bud. Double down and mash the accelerator! Double digit IQ dead ahead!

NRA Lifer

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by safariman
He seems to be a very fine genetleman, An outspoken and bold / serious in his Faith Christian man, a former US Marine, has his MBA and is second in command (VP) of a good sized and growing company here in Sacramento. Don't know what more I could hope for in a son in law. He is 6'5" (2.5 taller than me) and a muscular 260 or so lbs.
And it would be SO great if he could personally meet everyone who has posted in this thread so they could deliver their messages face to face. smile

NRA Lifer

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Says the guy who repeatedly threatened to drive halfway to the Mississippi just to fight Bristoe over stupid internet schitt. laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Originally Posted by safariman
He seems to be a very fine genetleman, An outspoken and bold / serious in his Faith Christian man, a former US Marine, has his MBA and is second in command (VP) of a good sized and growing company here in Sacramento. Don't know what more I could hope for in a son in law. He is 6'5" (2.5 taller than me) and a muscular 260 or so lbs.
And it would be SO great if he could personally meet everyone who has posted in this thread so they could deliver their messages face to face. smile

grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The question is; Would he enjoy the ABC's of Bra Size thread?

Thinking he would.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Says the guy who repeatedly threatened to drive halfway to the Mississippi just to fight Bristoe over stupid internet schitt. laugh

Bristoe is in Kentucky.

Big difference between saying you'd bust a DSMFer in the mouth for some of the schit he's said directly about me and mine, than to be a retarded racist jackass without any semblence of a clue.

Of course, you can't fathom that difference, being a poster child for the latter.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bristoe is in Kentucky.

Big difference between saying you'd bust a DSMFer in the mouth for some of the schit he's said directly about me and mine, than to be a retarded racist jackass without any semblence of a clue.

Of course, you can't fathom that difference, being a poster child for the latter.

All I know is it takes a dumb azz to threaten people, especially over the internet. laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Still don't change your moronic racist views, and your complete lack of competency both in biology and life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If true, I'm sure the negro is a fine example of what he is, no judgement there. It's the interspecies thing I find objectionable.

You're still upset about that time a black guy showed up at your "office" and knocked the cock out of your mouth?

Get over it already.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
looks like you and i barryc fly the confederate flag....the rest are obama hippie lovers

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You racist, inbred moron...

That flag, that you and those like you disgrace, has NOTHING to do with racism.

That you can't grasp that, and aren't from anywhere remotely associated with the HERITAGE of that flag, continues to say much about your dumbphuckitude.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
That is the one irrefutable truth that no northerner will ever understand.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
thanks for the compliment vanimrod. it is much better than your alternative

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
guess I'm color blind

a good man or woman can come wrapped in any color as well as a good woman

if what's inside is good I'll not kick about the gift wrapping

course I also believe/know that any color can bleed red and that always remains an option as well

yah mark, I didn't miss the former marine, size gig, tis why I think it's important you just cold cock him, just so he knows you da man. Claw hammers are allowable once a guy is past 50, it's the law, trust me. (grin)

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 10/03/11. Reason: not enough coffee to shake the dumphuctitude outa me yet

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was born in upstate NY and now live within sight of Vancouver Island so I am a northerner. But I have lived in the South and I like the South. I like southern culture and food. But I have never understood hating a person because of their race and I never will. In my mind it would be like hating someone because they had brown eyes or were left handed. It is beyond my comprehension. If that offends you then feel free to your ignore mutton. I can live with it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
did i read right that the OP was already making comments to this guy that he had Zulu coloring?? JFC, are you kidding me? he might as well have said he had nice hair and teeth and was born for breeding. that black dude was probably laughing and cussing ol' whitey up one side and down the other with his brothers when he told that story. all you self righteous guys make me chuckle. let your daughter bring home a black dude and see if your stomach don't twist in a knot. puhleeeze.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

177 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 6mmbrfan, 280ACKIMP, 44mc, 35, 23 invisible), 1,352 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,223
Posts18,447,523
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.