Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Gingrich/Romney, or the other way around.

MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Mitt Romney = A Democrat
Mitt Romney = A Progressive
Mitt Romney = A Country Club Republican
Mitt Romney = A Liberal Republican (Scum)

Newt Gingrich = A true conservitive Politician

Herman Cain = A true Patriot

Michele Bachmann = A true conservitive Patriot

Gingrich, Cain, and Bachmann are what we need.

I see Newt best as "President"

Progressive policies are the death of this nation !

"Then join in hand, brave Americans all!.....By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Im surprised you dogooders dont want santa-stor-chit.
Hes pretty and all he talks about is abortion and seeing how fast he can send your job to china.
Total far right wack job that Pa was smart enugh to git rid of.

Herman Cain,Donald Trump light. I dont dislike him.But I dont want him for president.
Michele Bachmann. Palin light.I dont dislike her either.But I sure dont want her as president.
I like Newt Gingrich alot.And I wish him all the best.
Ron Paultard.Good ideas once and awhile.Old koot whose a kook for the most part.
The thing is, Cain ,Bachmann ,Paultard,santa-stor-chit and even Gingrich.Cant beat the rag head.
And the rag head has to go.
Elections are decided by center, center right, independant voters.
Romney is the only one that appeals to the center right voters and likley to WIN a priamry to take on the rag head.
Throw all you dogooders a bone and give ya Newt as VP.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gingrich

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cain.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Perhaps the better question is what Republican can defeat Obama. Make no mistake this is a formidable task. While I like Newt & Cain can either swing the Independant vote? All the so called experts contend Independants will swing the election. It appears Romney may be able to win the swing voters. If so, I would expect some VP as yet unknow. Any Republican as present is critical since two Supreme Justices will probably be replaced during the next term. Probably more important rather than which Republican is president.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Im surprised you dogooders dont want santa-stor-chit.
Hes pretty and all he talks about is abortion and seeing how fast he can send your job to china.
Total far right wack job that Pa was smart enugh to git rid of.

Herman Cain,Donald Trump light. I dont dislike him.But I dont want him for president.
Michele Bachmann. Palin light.I dont dislike her either.But I sure dont want her as president.
I like Newt Gingrich alot.And I wish him all the best.
Ron Paultard.Good ideas once and awhile.Old koot whose a kook for the most part.
The thing is, Cain ,Bachmann ,Paultard,santa-stor-chit and even Gingrich.Cant beat the rag head.
And the rag head has to go.
Elections are decided by center, center right, independant voters.
Romney is the only one that appeals to the center right voters and likley to WIN a priamry to take on the rag head.
Throw all you dogooders a bone and give ya Newt as VP.

dave

Willard Mitt Romney hasn�t won an election since 2002.

"Moderate" and �Independent� voters are code words for enthused voters.
That so-called middle that swing elections are those voters that turn out because someone pushed their button, not because they changed their minds or miraculously saw the light.

In 2008 the liberal voters turned out for Obama and his promises.
In 2010 those voters did not show up, but the Tea Party did.

Very few of the independents switch; they turn out on if they have a fire in their belly
or they stay home in disgust if they don�t.

Voter enthusiasm is how Reagan won.
Voter enthusiasm is how Reagan held and increased his base by getting enough of the middle to get off their duffs and vote.

Romney couldn�t beat a ham sandwich and hasn�t beat anybody since he gave up on his reelection in MA and took the Huckabee route and ran for Prez.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Why do so many people here think that the swing vote or undecideds will be persuaded by Obama this time. I know we have a lot of ignorant voters in this country but he is done and will be a one term president. Whomever gets the nomination will beat Obama. So screw Romney, lets elect the best person for the job.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Check out today's new CBS poll. It will interest you,no doubt.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Cain, Newt and the RINO... well, two outta three ain't bad..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jahrs
Why do so many people here think that the swing vote or undecideds will be persuaded by Obama this time. I know we have a lot of ignorant voters in this country but he is done and will be a one term president. Whomever gets the nomination will beat Obama. So screw Romney, lets elect the best person for the job.
+1 Ron Paul 2012.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Independent voters are supposed to be intelligent, more politically savy... if they've been paying attention to the last 3 years under Obama, been listening to Cain or Newt... tell me how they will choose the status quo.

Kent

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It does interest me and I love it! Thanks

"The field of Republican candidates now has three candidates within striking distance of each other at the top of the list: with 18 percent, Herman Cain is in the top spot, followed by Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich with 15% each. Support for both Cain and Romney has declined since late last month, and Gingrich is the only one of the top three whose support is steadily - if slowly - on the upswing."

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Tis a Heavy Burden I Bear
Shining the Light of Truth
Into the Darkest Corners
Where the dogooders Dwell

It will be Romney.
Newt might be able to pull it off.Only time will tell.
I think Romney would do a fine job of moping the floor with the rag head at a debate.
Were down to newt and mitt.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by krp
Independent voters are supposed to be intelligent, more politically savy... if they've been paying attention to the last 3 years under Obama, been listening to Cain or Newt... tell me how they will choose the status quo.

Kent

That is the popular take on Independents, however it is not true. These are the politically naive who really don't give much of a thought to Presidential politics until maybe a month or so before the election. They use the Independent moniker to avoid studying the issues and making an informed choice. They are dangerous and will be swayed by last minute events and large expenditures of money.

My opinion has not changed in almost two years: Romney will be the nominee. Now let us all accept that simple fact and devote consideration to his VP choice.

I have not...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
YAWN!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
YAWN!
A rare as hen's teeth plus one to you, sir.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I don't disagree they change like the wind, that's why I said 'supposed to', but the wind is stank coming from this admin and the polls support the 'unsupport', what choice is there for the nonrabid left and middle... only what this primary gives them.

Romney's support can't crack the 20s, all else is spread out over 'on paper' more conservative candidates, as the the number of candidates dwindle, those supporters will go to Cain, Newt, anyone but Romney.

This is much like a general election, in that candidates that stay in with no chance, steal votes from those who support common policies and do have a chance.

Romney is no better off than anyone else, and the fewer candidates in hurt his chances, this is up for grabs and the initial primaries will be key, there's much movement to be had yet before the primaries ... as I've said, this is getting interesting.

Kent

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I could be wrong but I don't think so. Romney will be the Nominee.

Just think of all the fun you all will have beating me up if he is not.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Check out today's new CBS poll. It will interest you,no doubt.

CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto.
In the Republican race for the presidential nomination, Newt Gingrich's support continues to slowly grow, and he is now tied with Mitt Romney for second place, while Herman Cain just edges both of them out for the top spot.

Both Cain and Romney have lost support since late October.

In a new CBS News Poll, 61 percent of Republican primary voters say the sexual harassment accusations against Cain won't make any difference in their vote, but 30 percent say the charges make them less likely to back him, and that rises to 38 percent among women. Cain has lost support among women since last month - from 28 percent in October to 15 percent now. He has lost ground with conservatives and Tea Party supporters as well.
But the race could still change; seven in 10 Republican primary voters say it is still too early to say for sure which candidate they will support.
The field of Republican candidates now has three candidates within striking distance of each other at the top of the list: with 18 percent, Herman Cain is in the top spot, followed by Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich with 15% each.

Support for both Cain and Romney has declined since late last month, and Gingrich is the only one of the top three whose support is steadily - if slowly - on the upswing.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 68 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.