-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What do you all think of this 2012 Dec Mayan calendar ending?

According to Revelation 16:12 KJV

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East might be prepared.

Now we know that Syria, and Turkey have built 7 dams on the Euphrates and there have been droughts in down stream Iraq, salinity increase due to evaporation of the dammed waters, but this is attributed to Human tampering with nature.
Sadam Hussein also drained the marsh lands.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
[Linked Image]

I don't put any stock in what a bunch of human sacrificing heathens had to say about the end of the world. First comes the rapture of believers, then the Tribulation, then the 1,000 year reign of the Lord Jesus Christ on earth, then the Great White Throne Judgment, and the destruction of the Earth and the New Heaven/New Earth. We got a while to wait yet -- over a thousand years or so.

Get ready for the rapture of the church age believers. After that, things heat up for a few years. Glad I won't be here.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
What do you all think of this 2012 Dec Mayan calendar ending?

According to Revelation 16:12 KJV

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East might be prepared.

I'd say that there are a lot of events yet to occur before the vials are all emptied.

As to the Mayan's, I'm with shootist. They just ran out of space on their rock and Dec 21, 2012 is coincidental. Someone is missing the next page of the calendar, perhaps.

2012 Doomsday Might Be Wrong

There were supposed to be solar flares and all sorts of happenings at the same time.

NASA: Solar Flares Won't Destroy Earth

They sure made some box-office money off of all that.

I'm more concerned about being ready should I be hit by the proverbial bus.

I don't want to be caught like the rich man who says in the parable in Luke 12
I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.� But God said to him, �Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?

Don't want to be found wanting in that day.

Steve

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
378Canuck,

It will come and go like Y2K.

AS for the rapture take a look at Matthew 13:37-50, Genesis 7:23, Matthew 24:39. God is not going to take the Christians out but the wicked.

I have written an essay about this after scores of hours of study. There is so much errror about this subject it is heart sickening.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.