#6216179 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Bricktop]  
ready_on_the_right Online happy
Campfire 'Bwana
ready_on_the_right  Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana

GA, USA
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I can say for an absolute fact it is prosecuted in my county because I'm the Probation Officer who gets the case to supervise!
BOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.

The f*cking "we're gonna git tough" horseshit f*cking stories people tell. Provide some proof, sport, that these lone -- not the ones where someone was busted for cooking meth and, oh, they had a hot check warrant, too -- petty larceny hot check cases are actually prosecuted. Prosecutions are a matter of public record, so you should have no problem ponying up with some facts.

You Sir are off balance!

Maybe in whatever la la land you live in that sounds absurd, but in West Georgia it is not!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

CMG 300 BP

#6216720 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: GreatWaputi]  
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

GA, USA
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I can say for an absolute fact it is prosecuted in my county because I'm the Probation Officer who gets the case to supervise!

NH9 summed it up, it's either a felony or misdemeanor based on amount and here it matters whether or not it was simply "insufficient funds" or "written on closed account"

Mike

Seriously, you're getting insufficient fund or written on closed account cases on probation? We're turning away pretty much any misdemeanors other than assaults and sex offenses.

Why? County broke? No will to prosecute? Jail full?

I don't understand. We get tons of traffic cases, Misdemeanor assaults, Misdemeanor drugs and alcohol offenses.

Mike

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 02/24/12.

NRA Endowment Member

#6216782 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

GA, USA
Bricktop since you are the expert and since we don't prosecute cases and I don't get them on Probation I haven't seen thousands of these Bad Check Citation/Warrant applications signed by the Judge and sentenced to Probation for 12 months per offense. I am sure all of those people over the last 9 years appreciate you pardoning them and all. [Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Member

#6216955 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop  Offline
Campfire Tracker

With your mother.....
BOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.

The f*cking "we're gonna git tough" horseshit f*cking stories people tell. Provide some proof, sport, that these lone -- not the ones where someone was busted for cooking meth and, oh, they had a hot check warrant, too -- petty larceny hot check cases are actually prosecuted. Prosecutions are a matter of public record, so you should have no problem ponying up with some facts.
You Sir are off balance!

Maybe in whatever la la land you live in that sounds absurd, but in West Georgia it is not!

Mike
Not off balance, just grounded in reality. Which you are not.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
#6216962 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop  Offline
Campfire Tracker

With your mother.....
Bricktop since you are the expert and since we don't prosecute cases and I don't get them on Probation I haven't seen thousands of these Bad Check Citation/Warrant applications signed by the Judge and sentenced to Probation for 12 months per offense. I am sure all of those people over the last 9 years appreciate you pardoning them and all. [Linked Image]
Wow. You can post a photo of trivial bullshit. Color me the f*ck impressed.

Again, show me some PROOF, intangible f*cking PROOF, of someone being actively pursued, prosecuted, and arrested for a sub-$1500 bad check and for that check alone. You won't and can't because your fairy tale imagination ain't gonna carry your ass that far.

Alpha

#6217054 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Bricktop]  
tran Offline
tran  Offline

Oklahoma
All of you take a Breath and relax... It is over with I made a mistake and it is fixed now. There are a couple of comments that I would love to be said to my face but, I did mess up. So it is all on me all on me point!

#6217255 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: tran]  
Jerry/AK Offline
Campfire Ranger
Jerry/AK  Offline
Campfire Ranger

southcentral Alaska
Tran,
It's no longer about you. It is another of the frequent pissing matches that Bricktop involves himself in. There's no stopping him. But "ignore" can work.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
#6217264 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Jerry/AK]  
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop  Offline
Campfire Tracker

With your mother.....
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
Tran,
It's no longer about you. It is another of the frequent pissing matches that Bricktop involves himself in. There's no stopping him. But "ignore" can work.
Jerry/AK
Nobody likes a whiner. Whiner.

#6217446 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Bricktop]  
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

GA, USA

Again, show me some PROOF, intangible f*cking PROOF, of someone being actively pursued, prosecuted, and arrested for a sub-$1500 bad check and for that check alone. You won't and can't because your fairy tale imagination ain't gonna carry your ass that far.

I think we all know who is living a fairy tale, I'm certainly not going to post a copy of a sentence with someones personal information all over it! Quite frankly I've already expended more energy feeding a troll then I should have...You are obviously ignorant of the law outside of your locale.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

#6217648 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: tran]  
ADP Offline
Campfire Regular
ADP  Offline
Campfire Regular

SC
Originally Posted by tran
All of you take a Breath and relax... It is over with I made a mistake and it is fixed now. There are a couple of comments that I would love to be said to my face but, I did mess up. So it is all on me all on me point!

tran is good to go, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. I should have given him more time to make things right and taken him at his word. Accidents happen and the mail runs slow. I've sent him an apology, lets drop it.

Any other arguments shouldn't include tran or myself.

Bravo

#6217833 - 02/24/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
Bricktop Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop  Offline
Campfire Tracker

With your mother.....

I think we all know who is living a fairy tale, I'm certainly not going to post a copy of a sentence with someones personal information all over it! Quite frankly I've already expended more energy feeding a troll then I should have...You are obviously ignorant of the law outside of your locale.

Mike
You are obviously just f*cking ignorant. I believe I asked you to show some PROOF, intangible f*cking PROOF, of someone being actively pursued, prosecuted, and arrested for a sub-$1500 bad check and for that check alone, did I not? Are you just that f*cking ignorant that that went over your head? Are you just that f*cking dense?

As I told you in my PM reply to you -- yes, this f*cker is just that obsessed that he decided to send me a f*cking string of PMs -- I'm not asking about the people who wrote several thousands of dollars in bad checks, people who were busted for drugs and a bad check, people who were trafficking in sex and also had a bad check, etc. I want you to show me ONE person -- JUST ONE -- who was prosecuted for a sub-$1500 bad check.

Don't waste my time with this ignorant BULLSHIT otherwise. Savvy?

#6219546 - 02/25/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ADP]  
John_Boy Offline
Campfire Tracker
John_Boy  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Henderson, Texas
I can see that we have at least two gentlemen here.

Acts 5:42 "And everyday, in the church and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ."
#6219601 - 02/25/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ADP]  
watch4bear Offline
Campfire Oracle
watch4bear  Offline
Campfire Oracle

wasilla ak
I should have given him more time to make things right and taken him at his word. Accidents happen and the mail runs slow.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

#6219697 - 02/25/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
GreatWaputi Online content
Campfire 'Bwana
GreatWaputi  Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

NH9 summed it up, it's either a felony or misdemeanor based on amount and here it matters whether or not it was simply "insufficient funds" or "written on closed account"

Mike

Seriously, you're getting insufficient fund or written on closed account cases on probation? We're turning away pretty much any misdemeanors other than assaults and sex offenses.

Why? County broke? No will to prosecute? Jail full?

I don't understand. We get tons of traffic cases, Misdemeanor assaults, Misdemeanor drugs and alcohol offenses.

Mike

Because caseloads are in the 100's with felonies and simply don't have the time and/or resources to deal with petty misdemeanors. The jail is kicking misdemeanors (assaults, DUI's, sex offenses) loose quick enough they're home before I'm back to the office.

#6219717 - 02/25/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: GreatWaputi]  
John_Boy Offline
Campfire Tracker
John_Boy  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Henderson, Texas
Let me restate what I said; at least two more gentlemen to add to the list of fine folks I've dealt with here.

Acts 5:42 "And everyday, in the church and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ."
#6248499 - 03/03/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular
interthem  Offline
Campfire Regular

ROR, it's only a matter of time until everyone gets the "bricktop treatment". All you need to do is look at the content and language and you realize he is a savage and no more a Negro than
JOC. He has a big day coming up on 6/1/2012, we're betting he gets quiet after that.

Business 101 would tell us not to ship until the check has cleared. As you have seen, there are even a few people here you would not wish to invite home to dinner.

88 days and counting.......

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
#6248674 - 03/03/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: tran]  
Lockhart Offline
Campfire Guide
Lockhart  Offline
Campfire Guide

NC
Thanks for stepping up. If we cross paths, you're good with me.

#6248681 - 03/03/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ADP]  
Lockhart Offline
Campfire Guide
Lockhart  Offline
Campfire Guide

NC
Word is your bond here. Good enough for me. Hope others respect that.

#6249935 - 03/03/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: Bricktop]  
interthem Offline
Campfire Regular
interthem  Offline
Campfire Regular

87 days and counting........

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
#6265390 - 03/07/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: interthem]  
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

GA, USA
Originally Posted by interthem
ROR, it's only a matter of time until everyone gets the "bricktop treatment". All you need to do is look at the content and language and you realize he is a savage and no more a Negro than
JOC. He has a big day coming up on 6/1/2012, we're betting he gets quiet after that.

Business 101 would tell us not to ship until the check has cleared. As you have seen, there are even a few people here you would not wish to invite home to dinner.

88 days and counting.......

Thanks Interthem!

I'm familiar with Bricktops drivel from reading other threads with the same ignorant behavior! I've thought about challenging him to a put up or shut up challenge but I doubt a person of such low class would live up to his end of the deal so decided against it for now.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

#6265526 - 03/07/12 Re: I guess it had to happen - Bad Check [Re: ready_on_the_right]  
Spanokopitas Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Spanokopitas  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Oregon

I did a deal with Bricktop. It went down perfect, I paid and he sent exactly what I ordered. No problem.

Then, later on another topic, I beleive it was about keeping careful, accurate, and complete records on my hand-loading endeavors I received a ration of crap from the Brick.

That was enough for me. I will have no more truck with the moron. I don't care if he is selling pre-64 NIB Model 70's for $200.00 I won't do further business with the POS

www.paracay.com

www.crowandbear.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

AIH 180
AIH 160 1
AIH 160 3
Who's Online Now
630 registered members (10gaugemag, 1234, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 1,922 guests, and 630 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.