Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Maybe you feel that you need to own a round before you can comment on it? Well I don`t! I don`t have that handicap as you do.
There is no question that you need ZERO experience to consider yourself an expert on most topics bigliar. The na�vet� with which you write is precious, much like playing peek-a-boo with a young child.

Your handicaps are obviously numerous. That you have no experience is also clear in your posts and that you see it as no limitation is equally obvious. Hang a pic of your vast exploits if you get the time, perhaps cut and paste a pic from a chart/magazine. Looking forward to your "experienced" reply....

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
bigsqueeze do you ever read what you posted after you have posted? Because you are one amazing idiot. I knew a guy like you once, all he did was lie in fact he lied so much I think he believed his lies. Anyways whatever your excuse for being dead is your full of chit. I don't know 406_sbc or any other handle he may go by. But seeing I am a betting man I would put down some cash on him cleaning you up like spilled milk in isle 6. You talk a lot of chit but if you were the man of the means you say you are and as bad as you tell yourself you are then you would do what it takes to make a face to face happen. All you do is flap your gums. Your the kind of guy that provokes a fight then gets their azz kicked and calls the cops.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 02/20/12.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Maybe you feel that you need to own a round before you can comment on it? Well I don`t! I don`t have that handicap as you do.
There is no question that you need ZERO experience to consider yourself an expert on most topics bigliar. The na�vet� with which you write is precious, much like playing peek-a-boo with a young child.

Your handicaps are obviously numerous. That you have no experience is also clear in your posts and that you see it as no limitation is equally obvious. Hang a pic of your vast exploits if you get the time, perhaps cut and paste a pic from a chart/magazine. Looking forward to your "experienced" reply....
........You are so damned stupid, that you easily can take anything totally out of context and do so without even trying.

Never said I was an expert on the Creedmoor;;;;clown. I expressed an opinion. Your mentality will not allow you to distinguish any difference between expertise and an opinion.

If my handicaps are as SOOOO numerous as you say, then you should have no problem with coming down here. According to you, I should be easily disproved, discredited and while you`re at it as well, you should easily prove that I am the coward you say that I am "after" you look me in the face and call me a coward and a liar.

RIGHT???????????????????????????????????

Well if I were you and since you know so much, I`d take me up on my proposal and get down here ASAP in order to prove what you state??

Should be an easy piece of cake for ya uh??... wink wink wink

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And another internet threat by bigliar..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm glad he's here, rather than on the Elk forum, offering up the same useless un-based opinions on Elk.

It's so obvious with some people, that after it's all been said and done,

that more has been said then done.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
bigsqueeze do you ever read what you posted after you have posted? Because you are one amazing idiot. I knew a guy like you once, all he did was lie in fact he lied so much I think he believed his lies. Anyways whatever your excuse for being dead is your full of chit. I don't know 406_sbc or any other handle he may go by. But seeing I am a betting man I would put down some cash on him cleaning you up like spilled milk in isle 6. You talk a lot of chit but if you were the man of the means you say you are and as bad as you tell yourself you are then you would do what it takes to make a face to face happen. All you do is flap your gums. Your the kind of guy that provokes a fight then gets their azz kicked and calls the cops.
..............Tell ya what there MCH! The same offer that I made to 406, can easily apply to you as well "IF" you`d like? I didn`t provoke you into anything. An amazing idiot, flapping my gums and liar?

You and your new butt bro 406 (whom you don`t know) are certainly welcome to pay me a visit at any time you wish and call me a liar in person. You like him, obviously enjoy some trash typing from your keyboards. Very easy to get some courage and some bigger balls when typing on a keyboard. So you are a betting man uh?

Well maybe you and 406 can PM each other back and forth and decide on your dollar amount favoring him to """clean me up like spilled milk on isle 6????""""

Well! I wish him and you "lots" of luck.

PS.......Don`t be so sure and confident that I am "just like" the guy whom you once knew........ wink

But you`re such the betting man; right? Go for it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yep! 406BC, MCH, Rancho Loco, plus others that develop more gutts and courage while on their keyboards.

You are welcome to pick your best representative or two amongst you and pay me a visit. Place your bets too.

Anybody can easily trash talk online. None of you will back yourselves up with any in person meeting with me, regardless if it is me or anyone else with whom you love to trash on line.

7:30 pm here now. Well "gentlemen?"...I have to go to work shortly. So you all have a great and wonderful time, knock yourselves out and keep up the "very mature" trash typing.

This thread is all yours now. Until the next time.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
bigsqueeze,
I assumed that the op was looking for advice from someone with experience. You admitted that you had none, yet gave a rather lengthy treatise on the cartridge. Thus my response with the question marks.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I'm glad he's here, rather than on the Elk forum, offering up the same useless un-based opinions on Elk.

It's so obvious with some people, that after it's all been said and done,

that more has been said then done.
........Before I leave, I just wanted to let you know Kenny, that I`ll occasionally get over into the "elk section". laugh laugh

Bye now.... laugh laugh laugh laugh

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by doubletap
bigsqueeze,
I assumed that the op was looking for advice from someone with experience. You admitted that you had none, yet gave a rather lengthy treatise on the cartridge. Thus my response with the question marks.
....The OP asked what we thought rather than ask for any actual experience.

Secondly and quickly before I leave, I expressed an opinion rather than giving a "lengthy treatise" on the Creedmoor itself, based only on what the OP wished to do.

In the past, I wonder how many on this forum have ever offered their opinion without ever having owned a particular round? Probably more than a few?

As a substitute for no experience with a certain cartridge, there is no reason why someone cannot use an external ballistics table or calculator and offer their opinion.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
And another internet threat by bigliar..

this guy is the biggest moron to ever grace the pages of the fire, makes for some good entertainment though.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never said I was an expert on the Creedmoor;;;;clown. I expressed an opinion. Your mentality will not allow you to distinguish any difference between expertise and an opinion.
bigliar I can easily differentiate between expertise and opinion; and in your case, BS. Your posts display that you cannot. The wonder of it all is that you think speaking about a chart you read to form your opinion is helpful to the OP's question. I'd say it's safe to assume that the OP didn't need someone to guess if its a wise cartridge selection, he has that ability himself. So continue to speak upon things of which you have no idea and form opinions without merit. As others have noted it is certainly entertaining, not at all helpful or constructive, but it is entertaining. I, for one, can't wait to see your future lies as they keep getting better and better. Until the next lie I'm awaiting your inevitable invitation......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stxhunter
this guy is the biggest moron to ever grace the pages of the fire, makes for some good entertainment though.
Moron does not do bigliar justice, he's much dumber than that. Unless he can double as a Munchkin, his inseam is higher than his IQ. Though if you ask him I bet he consults with NASA. However due to security issues he can't post a pic..........

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If you read Barsness's 6.5 Credmoor article in the June, 2011 edition of Handloader, you'll discover it's designed to avoid some of the design faults of the .260 Remington. Much like the 6.5X47 Lapua, but with a bit more case capacity. That, and the fact that they come in a cheap factory rifle that has outstanding accuracy with factory ammo. Alot there to like.
If you play with long range shooting much, two things become apparent. Wind is usually your biggest problem and, to deal with that, you need lots of practice. That tends to require a light(er) kicking rifle that doesn't eat barrels much. One of the major reasons why the .308 is still very popular for this.
So, I for one, think they are a great choice. I seriously doubt I'd try killing any game past 400 yds. with one, but that's because I have little confidence in my ability to make a wind call more than anything. Non game, like coyotes, and ground squirrels however would be a different story. E

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Moron does not do bigliar justice, he's much dumber than that. Unless he can double as a Munchkin, his inseam is higher than his IQ. Though if you ask him I bet he consults with NASA. However due to security issues he can't post a pic..........
.......I choose NOT to post pics, but NOT because of any security issues. I choose NOT to post any pics or learn how, because I choose NOT to appease guys like you.

Why should I try and post anything to satisfy and appease those who call me a liar plus all the rest as they follow me around from thread to thread? Why? Just to please you and they? Even if I posted a few pics after learning how, you and they would still find any way to call me a big liar or find any small way to stir something else. Why? Because you dislike me anyway! So I`m not falling into that trap.

I`ve got hundreds and hundreds of 35mm pics for ya 406. So if you, Loco, Tommy264, plus "ANYONE" ELSE" who wishes to pay me a visit someday, then please feel free. I`m a plane ride and a PM away. That damn simple.

I have another reason 406, which is restricted just to you. Maybe one of these days, you`ll gather up enough courage, balls, plus whatever else you need, to go "eyeball to eyeball" with me. THEN sir, you can call me exactly what you love to call me online! When you call somebody a liar, wouldn`t you "MUCH RATHER" do so face to face? Hmmm? Or maybe a face to face is way beyond your capability or level of courage?

I want your ass directly in front of me with my photo albums in plain site. Then, I want you to "PLEASE" call me a big liar. That is what I want!

If you choose that route and decide to open your mouth, you`ll barely have the time to finish pronouncing the letter "R" at the end of big li-ar. If you are smart enough to not call me what you so like to do online, then we part company.

All the convenience for any meeting is on your end. But all of the IN-convenience for any meeting is on my end.

Oh! But you`ll be in ANC anyway within "your own home" state? Therefore it`s up to me to fly 7000-8000 miles round trip to ANC, having to completely re-arrange my very busy schedule beforehand which will disrupt alot of other people`s schedules, while losing hundreds of dollars per day as I`m under contractural agreements with specific dates with three separate security firms, not to mention my other scheduling agreements with my many privately taught students? Oh! But that isn`t your problem.

Oh yeah! But you`ll be in ANC on this date or on that date, at a specific time and place,,,,as you are "GOING TO BE THERE",,,,,,,,,,ANYWAY.

No in-convenience on your part whatsoever...NONE! No schedule re-arranging, no money lost by you, no breaking of any contractural dates or agreements that you have to go through, not to mention all the hours that would take on my part to re-arrange everything even if for a 2 day absence. Nothing from you. But nevermind that! Oh! But "you`ll" be in ANC "on business anyway"...How phuggin "CONVENIENT!",,,Yeah! For you!

I`ll keep posting here and there. Afterwards you, RanchoLocoWeed, plus a few others I`m sure, will no doubt come in, get your jollies, and continue to trash the threads just like this one with no original provocation from me. Obviously, you and few others just cannot restrain yourselves.

As an added bonus and just for you 406, I will also arrange a face to face between you and my niece`s son, who will tell you directly to your face why he did what he did in faking my demise on this forum as a big practical joke. After he does, he`ll then be told by me to drive away,,,,leaving us to our strictly,,,"one on one",,,,business.

So there ya go. You`ll get to meet my niece`s son who will confirm my innocence and you`ll see alot of hunting pics at the same time. Afterwards and hopefully for your sake, you`ll be able to refrain from calling me what you normally love to do online. In your next reply, I`m sure and fully expect, that you "will not" be able to restrain yourself.

Till the next thread!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
.......I choose NOT to post pics, but NOT because of any security issues. I choose NOT to post any pics or learn how, because I choose NOT to appease guys like you.

Why should I try and post anything to satisfy and appease those who call me a liar plus all the rest as they follow me around from thread to thread? Why? Just to please you and they? Even if I posted a few pics after learning how, you and they would still find any way to call me a big liar or find any small way to stir something else. Why? Because you dislike me anyway! So I`m not falling into that trap.
You can't post pics of what you haven't done, and that is the only viable reason you haven't posted your exploits bigliar.

I can't imagine anyone follows you around on this forum or elsewhere, but your posts are just too stupid to miss. Keep the posts coming bigliar, I look forward to your next daydream...........

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
This is why I hate the "off season"!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ok bigsqueeze I will bite. Here is the deal you buy me a round trip ticket from Hartford CT airport code BDL to whatever airport John Wayne or LAX or wherever you are in Cali. I will gladly show up. Give me a few days notice of when my departure date is. Internet records clearly show your intent of the visit so lets just lay it out right now here clear as can be. We will meet at a boxing/martial arts gym in CA for a friendly hand to hand combat bout. Put up or shut the F_ck UP! I know your type very well. So let the excuses fly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think 'squeeze should do the flying,

I mean, him being dead and all, he doesn't even need a seat.

how much could the flight cost? Seriously...

My self, I would just post a few pics of hero shots of myself with my outdoor accomplishments and shut a bunch of non-believers up,

Seems easier than flying around the country beating everyone up.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He isn't going to fly anywhere nor beat anyone up. He is all talk and the only person he impresses is himself. His response is going to be that he will refund me my money. If he was serious he would just buy the ticket and take his beating like a man. But I am sure he would try to call the police. His new handle as far as I am concerned is BIGPINKBELLY.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (405joe, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 16 invisible), 1,356 guests, and 669 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.