Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Jeff, you are hardly my "peer", anytime you wish to post your resume', military service records, job history and anything else that you believe makes you my "peer" I'll be watching.

The "widely loathed" you refer to consists of 10 or so regular trolls who loath anyone they cannot BS or bully into shutting up or going away. 10 of 30,000 is a rounding error.

Breckenridge and/or Vail, CO, home of yuppie scum, ski bums and other left wing loony toonies, you'ld be right at home. You forgot Santa Cruz and Berkely from your dream site list.
If that's your crowd, you would be smart to avoid Pinedale. When you ordered a Brandy Alexander at the Cowboy Bar, you might get picked on just a bit by the cowhands, drillers and others who actually work for a living.

Your other buddy keeps ranting about "honor" and so on. Since dueling has been generally outlawed, he is safe doing so. I can guess how Andy Jackson would have handled a serial insulter like him !

Recently I received a PM from a long time member who believes you are all a bunch of 17 year old brats using Mommy's iPad while she is at the PTA meeting. Interesting surmise, certainly no proof to the contrary.

Sorry you don't know Tommie Brown as he is one of your regular troll buddies. Would you like a photo of his house in Indiana ?

Adios Jeffie, go play with your X Box.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry,

I'm not going to compare resumes with you on the internet, since there is no way to confirm any outrageous claim that you are sure to make.

If you're such a great guy, respected by all who know you, why has Rick banned you from this site multiple times?

Why is it that you speak as though you honor the rule of law, but you continue to trespass on this site, Rick's property, even after you've been told to leave by the owner?

Whoever PM'd you about me being 17 is obviously clueless and I would encourage him/her to PM me if he/she would like me to expand on that point.

Since this the internet, virtual reality, I claim no buddies, trolls or otherwise, but can with all sincerity say that there are probably 2 score people who, given the opportunity, I would like to share a real campfire with. You, of course, are not amongst that group. Rather, you are a member of that small group upon whose teeth I would not piss if they were on fire.

Jeff

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Ol'Dingleberry's 'real life' friends gave up on him long ago, forcing him to take his braggadocio to the internet where he can invent as many 'virtual' friends as he likes. I truly pity him more than dislike him (and I dislike him a lot).

Wait for it, wait for it... the venomous Rootboy will be along soon with yet another piercing attack!

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Jeffie, I knew you would would wimp out. Any claims can be easily verified but you just keep hiding under your desk.

Too bad you can only find 24 (?) people who would sit down with you. Our annual picnic draws several 100. Maybe you need to work on your manners.

Interesting that you regularly focus of mouth and penis interaction. I really don't care about what you or your tiny band of trolls think of me or any of us.

Bottom line is you and the trolls no longer run the site and that is just twisting your shorts in such a knot you couldn't pizz on anyone's teeth.

Bye, bye you cute little boy.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by interthem
Jeffie, I regularly focus of mouth and penis interaction.

Bye, bye you cute little boy.

now that's just plain gay.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry,

I'm sure that your pretend sycophants will be disappointed to see that you're no Einstein. If you were, you'd know that a "score" is 20, not 12. Regardless of the count, 24 or 40, you are still not 1 of them, despite your claims being a friend to others. Just as leopards don't change their spots, douche bag MOFOs like you are, and will always be, nothing more than [bleep] stirrers.

Jeff

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bottom line is you and the trolls no longer run the site

No you POS, most folks here realize that Rick Bin runs the site as he should because he OWNS it.

You come here like the Florida Keys Liberal that you are and you feel entitled to be here despite the OWNER of the site requesting you leave numerous times.
That is how Liberals like yourself operate.
Just take take take because I'm entitled and to hell with anyone elses private property.

This post by Larry just about takes the cake.

10-4, Cameraland is our only Optics vendor as we believe is supporting site sponsors !

You believe in supporting site sponsors yet you neglect to follow the express wishes of the owner to leave and stay away.

You, Larry, are a tool and a dipshiit of the highest order.

Last edited by nsaqam; 02/21/12.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Came in kit: camodipkit.com

As promised her she all orange. The metal is a bit darker than the stock as it is their MC2 blaze orange where as the stock (done by savage) is realtree blaze (thinner overcoat) and the kit is trutree blaze with a denser overcoat.

Actually the metal is a bit darker because you didn't know, or more likely didn't bother to follow directions, and base coat it white with automotive primer before applying the hydrocoat...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,666
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.