Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I can say for an absolute fact it is prosecuted in my county because I'm the Probation Officer who gets the case to supervise!
BOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.

The f*cking "we're gonna git tough" horseshit f*cking stories people tell. Provide some proof, sport, that these lone -- not the ones where someone was busted for cooking meth and, oh, they had a hot check warrant, too -- petty larceny hot check cases are actually prosecuted. Prosecutions are a matter of public record, so you should have no problem ponying up with some facts.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey Trans send me all your bank account info and I will monitor your accounts for a few months to insure that you are keeping your business straight...You Welcome...I am all always willing to help out...

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I thought I did explain what had happened. Oh, well it's fixed now...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
[/quote]You talk a good line of trash, but I ain't buying into any massive effort to hunt down and exterminate paperhangers. Most wind up with a scarlet letter on a list until they get busted for cooking meth, just like everywhere else. [/quote]

Internet badass....what a [bleep].

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Re: Bad check prosecutions.
Is it possible that the way they're handled and to what extent is a matter of how each state chooses to deal with it. Last I remember each state got to make up their own rules that weren't specifically given to the federal government. Of course, I think we fought a war over that one. As a matter of fact, the war goes on.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bricktop
I can say for an absolute fact it is prosecuted in my county because I'm the Probation Officer who gets the case to supervise!

The f*cking "we're gonna git tough" horseshit f*cking stories people tell. Provide some proof, sport, that these lone -- not the ones where someone was busted for cooking meth and, oh, they had a hot check warrant, too -- petty larceny hot check cases are actually prosecuted. Prosecutions are a matter of public record, so you should have no problem ponying up with some facts.

You Sir are off balance!

Maybe in whatever la la land you live in that sounds absurd, but in West Georgia it is not!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

NH9 summed it up, it's either a felony or misdemeanor based on amount and here it matters whether or not it was simply "insufficient funds" or "written on closed account"

Mike

Seriously, you're getting insufficient fund or written on closed account cases on probation? We're turning away pretty much any misdemeanors other than assaults and sex offenses.

Why? County broke? No will to prosecute? Jail full?

I don't understand. We get tons of traffic cases, Misdemeanor assaults, Misdemeanor drugs and alcohol offenses.

Mike

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 02/24/12.

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bricktop since you are the expert and since we don't prosecute cases and I don't get them on Probation I haven't seen thousands of these Bad Check Citation/Warrant applications signed by the Judge and sentenced to Probation for 12 months per offense. I am sure all of those people over the last 9 years appreciate you pardoning them and all. [Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You Sir are off balance!

Maybe in whatever la la land you live in that sounds absurd, but in West Georgia it is not!

Mike
Not off balance, just grounded in reality. Which you are not.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop since you are the expert and since we don't prosecute cases and I don't get them on Probation I haven't seen thousands of these Bad Check Citation/Warrant applications signed by the Judge and sentenced to Probation for 12 months per offense. I am sure all of those people over the last 9 years appreciate you pardoning them and all. [Linked Image]
Wow. You can post a photo of trivial bullshit. Color me the f*ck impressed.

Again, show me some PROOF, intangible f*cking PROOF, of someone being actively pursued, prosecuted, and arrested for a sub-$1500 bad check and for that check alone. You won't and can't because your fairy tale imagination ain't gonna carry your ass that far.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
All of you take a Breath and relax... It is over with I made a mistake and it is fixed now. There are a couple of comments that I would love to be said to my face but, I did mess up. So it is all on me all on me point!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Tran,
It's no longer about you. It is another of the frequent pissing matches that Bricktop involves himself in. There's no stopping him. But "ignore" can work.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
Tran,
It's no longer about you. It is another of the frequent pissing matches that Bricktop involves himself in. There's no stopping him. But "ignore" can work.
Jerry/AK
Nobody likes a whiner. Whiner.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Again, show me some PROOF, intangible f*cking PROOF, of someone being actively pursued, prosecuted, and arrested for a sub-$1500 bad check and for that check alone. You won't and can't because your fairy tale imagination ain't gonna carry your ass that far.

I think we all know who is living a fairy tale, I'm certainly not going to post a copy of a sentence with someones personal information all over it! Quite frankly I've already expended more energy feeding a troll then I should have...You are obviously ignorant of the law outside of your locale.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

ADP Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tran
All of you take a Breath and relax... It is over with I made a mistake and it is fixed now. There are a couple of comments that I would love to be said to my face but, I did mess up. So it is all on me all on me point!

tran is good to go, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. I should have given him more time to make things right and taken him at his word. Accidents happen and the mail runs slow. I've sent him an apology, lets drop it.

Any other arguments shouldn't include tran or myself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I think we all know who is living a fairy tale, I'm certainly not going to post a copy of a sentence with someones personal information all over it! Quite frankly I've already expended more energy feeding a troll then I should have...You are obviously ignorant of the law outside of your locale.

Mike
You are obviously just f*cking ignorant. I believe I asked you to show some PROOF, intangible f*cking PROOF, of someone being actively pursued, prosecuted, and arrested for a sub-$1500 bad check and for that check alone, did I not? Are you just that f*cking ignorant that that went over your head? Are you just that f*cking dense?

As I told you in my PM reply to you -- yes, this f*cker is just that obsessed that he decided to send me a f*cking string of PMs -- I'm not asking about the people who wrote several thousands of dollars in bad checks, people who were busted for drugs and a bad check, people who were trafficking in sex and also had a bad check, etc. I want you to show me ONE person -- JUST ONE -- who was prosecuted for a sub-$1500 bad check.

Don't waste my time with this ignorant BULLSHIT otherwise. Savvy?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can see that we have at least two gentlemen here.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I should have given him more time to make things right and taken him at his word. Accidents happen and the mail runs slow.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

NH9 summed it up, it's either a felony or misdemeanor based on amount and here it matters whether or not it was simply "insufficient funds" or "written on closed account"

Mike

Seriously, you're getting insufficient fund or written on closed account cases on probation? We're turning away pretty much any misdemeanors other than assaults and sex offenses.

Why? County broke? No will to prosecute? Jail full?

I don't understand. We get tons of traffic cases, Misdemeanor assaults, Misdemeanor drugs and alcohol offenses.

Mike

Because caseloads are in the 100's with felonies and simply don't have the time and/or resources to deal with petty misdemeanors. The jail is kicking misdemeanors (assaults, DUI's, sex offenses) loose quick enough they're home before I'm back to the office.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
676 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 76 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,029
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.