Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thank you for catching that. You should arrange a play date with morecowbell.....
You two have way too much time on your lap.... So sad.
Originally Posted by Freedumb1
Originally Posted by gemelli5
This is a "For Sale" add

That would be one "d".

How is that sale going for you?

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Ok... Hate to do it but I've watched just enough of this train wreck to be amused.. Ok.. Beyond amused..

1.Yet to suck in some poor schmuck by advertising as collectable"
2.Is Bubba's rifle really in the "Collectable" status?
3.Do you really think after all this resentment you've created your going to make a transaction, rephrase that.. ANY Transaction here??

You already started off by ruining any credibility you might have had simply by advertising as Collectable, then shooting yourself in the foot by arguing so vehemently with the members regarding your description, which in turn added salt in your wound turning into personal barbs and attacks.. I for one (not that you care) would not purchase so much as a box of used primers from you.. Coz, as your well aware.. You simply don't care that you started out with a tone of dishonesty in your original description and are confronted here by people who do.. Guess who I would do business or would be welcome in my home or camp..

MM

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bolongney5,

I don't do Facebook, I'm over the age of 15.

When you posted you wanted to learn about your rifle and we told you what you had, you went back and edited that out. You're such an azz, if ignorance is bliss is true, you must be in hog heaven.

And "It makes you wonder how many rounds he GET to shoot a week" is another well thought out gig, I hope I can recover from your rapier wit and carry on.

To prove I'm the bigger man, I want to leave you with this thought. Go [bleep] yourself and the pig you road in on.

Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity.
Thor Heyerdahl
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by morecowbell

To prove I'm the bigger man, I want to leave you with this thought. Go [bleep] yourself and the pig you road in on.

Actually,"bigger man",this sounds more like what a 4th grader would say....
Is that why you're so good at spelling?
Spring is here: get out of the basement and go play outside.... It'll be good for you.

Last edited by gemelli5; 03/18/12.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mopaneMike
Ok... Hate to do it but I've watched just enough of this train wreck to be amused.. Ok.. Beyond amused..

1.Yet to suck in some poor schmuck by advertising as collectable"
2.Is Bubba's rifle really in the "Collectable" status?
3.Do you really think after all this resentment you've created your going to make a transaction, rephrase that.. ANY Transaction here??

You already started off by ruining any credibility you might have had simply by advertising as Collectable, then shooting yourself in the foot by arguing so vehemently with the members regarding your description, which in turn added salt in your wound turning into personal barbs and attacks.. I for one (not that you care) would not purchase so much as a box of used primers from you.. Coz, as your well aware.. You simply don't care that you started out with a tone of dishonesty in your original description and are confronted here by people who do.. Guess who I would do business or would be welcome in my home or camp..

MM
You have been watching?If you hate to then don't.

1.I am not sure I've seen your name before......Looks like somebody got sucked in....
2.I don't recall asking your opinion on what I should call anything but,if you really need a purpose in life.....
Glad to help.
3.Not really worry about what anybody would or wouldn't do... Isn't this a free Country?

I am really bummed not to be able to spend Thanksgiving at your house though.... (What?)
This gets funnier and funnier.......

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is funny.think of the type of fire arm or mdl as the receiver . it dosen't matter what you do to it if it has a 1891 receiver that is what it is. you have to read ALL the C&R rules to get the real truth of it.If you put a remington 700 barrel on a pre 64 mdl 70 winchester what mdl is it?YES it is still a pre 64 mdl 70 so stop arguing over that point it is clearly stated in the C&R regs that modifying a military rifle does not change it Status . unless you change it from a semi auto to full auto.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
To Hubert
Thank you,I couldn't agree more!
Anyways the whole argument is kinda pointless: I purchased this rifle from a major dealer on Gunbroker
- hopefully they know what they are doing or maybe some members here could give them legal advise -,
it was shipped to me as a C&R,it's logged on my C&R book thus it must be logged off as such no matter what anybody unasked opinion is.
The rest of the chat is just bored people with nothing better to do than boss "newbies" around interfering in a post uninvited......
For years I have been a member of several forums nationwide,found 24hourcampfire recently: this is the first I see getting this bitter this fast..... Such a shame.

I sure appreciate a detached,non-emotional input for a change.

Last edited by gemelli5; 03/18/12.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
686 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 78 invisible), 3,078 guests, and 1,474 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.