Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Other than the links already provided, any other ideas where I can buy the rampless gunny in the matte finish? I don't even care anymore if it is black, green or natutal canvas micarta.

Thanks

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Buy a ramped gunny and for around $15 dollars (To cover insurance and return shipping) Bark River will make it look like it was never there.:)
I even ask them if I bought my bravo-1 new with a ramp could I have it shipped directly to them from the store for de-ramping, and they said that would be fine. Just provide them with a letter concerning all the details.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I finally have a picture to add to this thread. After much advice from the knife experts here, I got my Bark River. It is a rampless gunny with black micarta matte handles. Quite simply, I love the knife. I love the way the handle is shaped as it fits my hand perfectly.
Once again, thanks to all the generous people who took the time to answer my numerous questions about knives.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deputy30
I finally have a picture to add to this thread. After much advice from the knife experts here, I got my Bark River. It is a rampless gunny with black micarta matte handles. Quite simply, I love the knife. I love the way the handle is shaped as it fits my hand perfectly.
Once again, thanks to all the generous people who took the time to answer my numerous questions about knives.

[Linked Image]

A rampless Gunny is a great all around knife. Good choice and I am really glad you like it.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deputy30

[Linked Image]

Gotta love a Success story! I'm really glad you love the knife...........................dj

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like that a LOT more than a standard gunny... very nice

Andrew
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
[Linked Image]
This is a pic of my Fox River with desert ironwood scales, it's for sale in the classifieds.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by miguel
[Linked Image]
This is a pic of my Fox River with desert ironwood scales, it's for sale in the classifieds.

No it's not, I just sent you a PM and said I'd buy it.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
Originally Posted by miguel
[Linked Image]

No it's not, I just sent you a PM and said I'd buy it.

I just received the subject knife from Miguel and it's exactly as-advertised, a great looking knife.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 80 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,688
Posts18,456,480
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.