Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Most likely name a one and done interim and hire the new coach end of this season.

[Linked Image]

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Sherman is available whistle

We have seen what Sherman can do without Favre...although...Wilson is the MAN...

I think Sherman is better than Tuberville.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR

Didn't he take the OC job in Miami?

I didn't know, but Wikipedia says you are correct.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Most likely name a one and done interim and hire the new coach end of this season.

Id have to agree with that since we just went through it.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
How many NC rings does Sherman have? How many undefeated seasons?

TT by a mile if I am hiring.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they're willing to hire a coordinator, they can get a quality coach now.

War Damn Eagle!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Kinda surprised they pulled the trigger. I though if they were going to, it would have been done quicker.

Had a bad feeling he was gone...or glad they did...can't figure it out just yet. If we try to limp by with an interim head coach it most likely will be a failure. If we get one of the 4 I mentioned it will be up in the air...but still probably a failure...on a very promising season.

Who do you think are the possible candidates. I think Malzahn just curled up in the fetal position and is weeping.

I met Garrick McGee last weekend, and watched a scrimmage from the sideline. He seems like a very good guy and coach. He'd be cheap to buyout from UAB. I don't see how you get a name coach this time of year.

Could be McGee...he woulda made my list of 5. Johnson gets talked about because it just seems right. Davis is an Arkansas boy with ties to Johnson and the Cowboys...and Arkansas was looking at him before they fired Nutt. Malzahn because of a natural...or unnatural fit. Tuberville, because he could do oh so much more here, but does not posess the Offense kahunies this team is built around.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Didn't he take the OC job in Miami?

I didn't know, but Wikipedia says you are correct.

I only knew because the browns wanted him and lost out to the fishes

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How many NC rings does Sherman have? How many undefeated seasons?

TT by a mile if I am hiring.

Hes just wasting away in Texas anyhow

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Could be McGee...he woulda made my list of 5. Johnson gets talked about because it just seems right. Davis is an Arkansas boy with ties to Johnson and the Cowboys...and Arkansas was looking at him before they fired Nutt. Malzahn because of a natural...or unnatural fit. Tuberville, because he could do oh so much more here, but does not posess the Offense kahunies this team is built around.

JJ isn't coming back to coaching, if he was it would have been Miami last year.

Davis is a possibility and I'm sure he's kicking himself right now for accepting DC under the [bleep] at TB.

TT makes sense because he simply can't do what he is capable of at TT, but could at Arky with the right OC.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gregg Williams. laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Johnson? Davis?

If Tubs brought his current OC with him, the offensive talent set would be made for that offense. I think Tubs learned his lesson in 08, and is a little more willing to let the OC do what he does. He's be "home" too. You can bank on this, Jimmy Sexton will be burning up the cell minutes calling Fayetteville.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Anyone but Malzahn. No way do I want that guy here. He got lucky at Auburn because he had Newton. His receivers don't even know the most basic terminology that most high school receivers know.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/auburns_trooper_taylor_says_hi.html

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=TBaker5390]

Davis is a possibility and I'm sure he's kicking himself right now for accepting DC under the [bleep] at TB.

TT makes sense because he simply can't do what he is capable of at TT, but could at Arky with the right OC.

I cant see any way the ncaa lets Davis coach again after the big fit they had with tressel I just cant see it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Anyone but Malzahn. No way do I want that guy here. He got lucky at Auburn because he had Newton. His receivers don't even know the most basic terminology that most high school receivers know.

ROFLMFAO!

War Damn Eagle!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Didn't know you were a Nutt fan...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fellow! He got what he earned. It was inevitable, really. Just have to look at the situation with no skin in the game; the outcome had to be what it was. Karma can be hell. Let's just see what they buy to replace him now.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=TBaker5390]

I cant see any way the ncaa lets Davis coach again after the big fit they had with tressel I just cant see it.

Because Tressel lied to the NCAA and had the Show Cause letter hung around his neck, while Davis was guilty only of hiring a bad apple. Davis has no NCAA restrictions on him.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't read the whole report on UNC but I just cant see them letting Davis back in this soon with out looking g weak.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

ROFLMFAO!

You don't believe Trooper?

How did he do without Newton?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 19rabbit52, 55 invisible), 2,869 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,695
Posts18,456,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.