Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hey everyone! The rain season is on us, and I happened upon some great waterproofing items to make the outdoors a lot more cozy.

All items are woodland camo except the waterproof bags, they are Olive Drab.

First is the Waterproof IRS Parka and Trousers.
Parka: $20
Parka W/ Cold Weather Liner: $27
Trousers: $15

I have multiple sizes, so just mail me with what you would like and the size and I will see what I can get for you!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Improved Rain Suit (IRS) is made of SympaTex, a lightweight breathable, waterproof material made by SympaTex Technologies GmbH. SympaTex is a nylon material that is pliable and moisture-vapor semi-permeable. Like Gore-tex, the SympaTex material resists external water while allowing perspiration or other moisture to transfer from inside to outside, thereby keeping the wearer dry and comfortable.
The Parka/Jacket of the Improved Rain Suit has a roll-up hood with a visor and drawstring closure. There are armpit zippers for ventilation, a heavy duty full-length zipper in front covered by a storm flap that closes with snaps. The pockets are pass throughs to inner garments. The elbows are reinforced and Velcro closures at the cuffs make a tight fit. The jacket has interior buttons to match the M65 Field Jacket liner for added warmth.
The Improved Rain Suit trousers have a draw-string at the waist, a center zipper, pass through pockets, Velcro closures at the ankles, and long leg zippers for easy on-off. The seat and knees are reinforced.
The Parka, Improved Rain Suit replaces the Parka, Wet Weather, Lightweight and the Trousers, Improved Rainsuit replace the Trousers, Wet Weather, Lightweight. The Improved Rainsuit is less bulky and better fitting than the parka/trousers it replaces.
-----------------------------------------

Military Surplus Woodland Camo Poncho: $20

[Linked Image]

Genuine Issue Military army ponchos. This is the real deal. These army ponchos are not just made in the USA, they are Genuine US Military Woodland Camouflage Poncho used by our US Troops. These GI army ponchos are Rip-stop Nylon. The Genuine Issue Military Army Ponchos are woodland camouflage. It offers great rain protection because of the snaps down both sides along with the tie underneath that keeps the poncho from coming up when a person is walking. The GI army ponchos also can be used as a waterproof ground cloth. The Woodland GI Poncho is a field sleeping bag when used with a poncho liner. The GI Poncho also serves as a two-person shelter when two ponchos are joined together. One Size Fits Most. Approx 54.5" x 60". Made in the USA.

-------------------------------

Military Surplus Camo Poncho Liner: $15

[Linked Image]

GI military issue camo poncho liner. The camo poncho liner easily ties into a GI poncho. The camo poncho liner is made of ripstop nylon outer shell with quilted poly fiberfill. The camo poncho liner is used but in very nice condition. The size of the camo poncho liner is 86" x 58. The liner can be used to form a temporary and quick shelter in rain situations, or be used to waterproof the ground (And provide some form of cushion) when sleeping on. NSN 8405008893683

----------------------------

Waterproof Bag: $4

[Linked Image]

Keep your clothes dry while out in the woods with this bag, which was made by the military to fit in the GI's ruckpacks. Nylon outer shell, Rubberized lining, 100% waterproof, Top tie string, Diameter: 16", Height: 29".

---------------------------

Modular Sleep System Bivy: $30

[Linked Image]

Bivy Cover : Great to add to your sleeping bag set for extra waterproofing!
NSN: 8465-01-416-8517
Nylon fabric; woodland camouflage pattern; black, brown, green; waterproof and moisture vapor permeable; length 85 inches max; width 28 inches min and 35 inches max; universal size.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do the prices include shipping or is shipping extra?

How do the sizes run? Meaning small, med, large, 2x large, etc.

Or, 38-40, 40-42, etc, chest size on the parka?

Or, 32-34, 34-36, etc, waist size for the pants?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
private message sent, could not find your email.

NH,
I love it here.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Bump:

Most of the sizes range in the medium and large of the parkas, and trousers. (I have a few smalls and XL's, but very few)

Large trousers run a waist of 35-39 with an inseam of 29.5 - 32.5 inches.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here is my feedback on the 4 poncho-liners and 2 bivy-sacks that I bought from Travis:

Travis has been great to deal with. All 6 items were shipped quickly and arrived in either new, or as new, condition for what I thought was a very fair price.

Jeff

IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Poncho liner is just about the most useful item of military gear you can have--roll it up tight and stick it in the pack, and if it gets cold in the box blind, take it out and cover up!!

An Old Pilot, but Not A Bold Pilot
"Pig-murderin' Fool"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll take a poncho liner and waterproof bag. PM sent.

Last edited by TnBigBore; 05/01/12.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by dustoffer
Poncho liner is just about the most useful item of military gear you can have--roll it up tight and stick it in the pack, and if it gets cold in the box blind, take it out and cover up!!

And the newer models are not as packable/durable as these are. Best deal going for a quick layer of warmth, backpack hunters should be buying all of these.

Try and find a heavy duty Gore-tex sleeping bag cover for under $40 anywhere.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
If you have these in stock I would like the following.

Please PM me with details.

Thanks,

Gary

Military Surplus Woodland Camo Poncho: $20 x 4 = $80.00

Military Surplus Camo Poncho Liner: $15 x 4 = $60.00

Waterproof Bag: $4 x 8 = $32.00

Modular Sleep System Bivy: $30 x 1 = $30.00

Total: = $202.00

Last edited by Dancing Bear; 05/01/12.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Oldmanms2003
Do the prices include shipping or is shipping extra?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Turn me loose, set me free, somewhere in the middle of Montana!
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Good luck getting a response. I sent a PM and it was read with no reply. No one I'd care to do business with, but YMMV.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Per shipping, Any order under $75 will be $5 shipping. Anything over $75, free shipping!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
tscrib101: you have a PM

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Update:

Poncho Liners are sold out!

Waterproof bags: I have had a lot of problems with them having pinholes in them, and I refuse to sell a not-so waterproof bag, so they are considered sold out.

I do have a different waterproof bag that is made out of nylon tarp (Just like the blue utility tarps to cover equipment) They are the same size (If not a big bigger) and are grey and green in colors. Same price if those interest you!

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Bump! Any questions, feel free to ask or PM Me!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,499
Posts18,452,455
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.