Hi All,
If this thread is not to be in this catiglory please delete!
Last Nov. after fighting with 2 used chrony ( never buy one used, unless you it!) that there was only one thing to do, and that save up my money and buy a new one! I bought a New Pact Professional Chronograph XP, between the weather and my back I got to use it a total of 4 times and 1 was just the other day. I was lying in bed last night reading like I allways do,. and while I was looking for a book I ran acrossed my manual and the book I was looking for! Since the manual is only 12 pages I read it.

My question to those of you that have and used this model is: do I have to have the sensors hook up to plug it into my computer to use the balistic software?? For me it would be better to hook in all up in my reloading room and do my priniting ect. If some one that uses the XP and the balistic program I would be great full for the advice. I know I can call down there but the guy I allways gets doesn't seem to be in a good mode?????

Because I can't do anything do to my injury all I want to do, is to set on my shooting bench shade over head, temps in the low 70's having all my targets set up, and just set and shoot and get my data, taking allmost all of the day, and only have to pick up was chrono, site rest, spotting scope and note books ect. NO TARGET STANDS go home and play with my data while I was lying in bed.
Thanks for your time to read this.
Have fun and be safe
Greg