Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by walt501

Here are the FACTS - Along with a LINK so you can READ the TRUTH about ASIAN JUNK!

Paid shill or unpaid moron?

BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yeh that. camry, accord or CRV.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
hmmm,...I dunno.

Once you eliminate the Camry and the Accord from contention, it get's a bit tough.

If I was in the market for a mid sized sedan, I'd get the Camry and never look back.

They're built 25 miles from here in Georgetown Kentucky and I'm fairly familiar with the place.

Japanese manufacturing stresses constant improvement and attention to detail, and they're very serious about it. Their quality control is *extreme*.

Essentially, the Camry is a vehicle that's been refined and improved to a ridiculous level of quality.

It's a 300,000 mile car.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And how much did the UAW give to Obama and Pelosi?

I'll stick with Honda and Toyota built here in the US. Would consider a Ford truck

If it's such a "global market", tell me how many Detroit vehicles sold in Japan last year?

Some of you here are puzzling. Big hunters and outdoors men, but when it comes to cars and trucks, you cave into the wife who knows nothing about vehicles yet is always there harping about how you should get a Toyota and Honda. How many realize they were the most recalled vehicles for the past four years?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Here are the FACTS - Along with a LINK so you can READ the TRUTH about ASIAN JUNK!

laugh

Black coffee, stat, and keep it flowing.

Waking up after a 25 year nap is gonna take a few pots full...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I just bought a Focus myself. I don't like cars. Have been driving nothing but trucks and SUV's for the past 30 years. That said, the Focus is downright snappy, handles great on winding roads and best of all I'm getting 38.5 MPG on the highway ! WOOOHOOO, I can afford to drive again !

IC B2

O
OldRook Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Drumroll

2012 Honda Accord - White, leather interior and all the techno crap i don't know how to use except navigation..

She'll be back home Monday and it will be waiting for her.. CRV was into contention right til the end.. But i just cannot stomach paying 28K for a very small suv on a civic frame..

the 12 Accord is much larger inside and has a better ride...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Crazy as it sounds, I'd go the same way before I gave Government Motors another cent. My family and I have been a loyal customers for years on years, but it's over. How much money do you throw at a business before you wise up?... My thoughts only. YMMV

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -Carl Sagan

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
If it's such a "global market", tell me how many Detroit vehicles sold in Japan last year?

Some of you here are puzzling. Big hunters and outdoors men, but when it comes to cars and trucks, you cave into the wife who knows nothing about vehicles yet is always there harping about how you should get a Toyota and Honda. How many realize they were the most recalled vehicles for the past four years?

LOL how many Detriot vihicles come close to Japan's quality. Theres your answer.

I wouldn't want to lower the quality of my Ford truck in order to bring it to the low quality level of a POS Japanese truck.
There's your answer.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

LOL how many Detriot vihicles come close to Japan's quality. Theres your answer.

I wouldn't want to lower the quality of my Ford truck in order to bring it to the low quality level of a POS Japanese truck.
There's your answer.

That's a laugh if Toyota builds a diesel in their full size truck Ford and Chevy will wheep!

NRA Lifetime Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Anything but a Governmental Mess of Crap (GMC)! Unless, of course you are a liberal then you'll march to liberal music anyway.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

great choice

Originally Posted by OldRook
Drumroll

2012 Honda Accord - White, leather interior and all the techno crap i don't know how to use except navigation..

She'll be back home Monday and it will be waiting for her.. CRV was into contention right til the end.. But i just cannot stomach paying 28K for a very small suv on a civic frame..

the 12 Accord is much larger inside and has a better ride...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Friends got an Accord last year and love it. Quiet, comfortable, peppy. Don't know about tossability in the twisties because we took about a 45mile run on the interstate, but it sure felt nice. As to "crappy" Japanese trucks, at 13yrs and pushing 173,000 miles, I'll stick with my Nissans.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Keep making other countries rich. Japan and China alone hold 42% of our debt as of 2008.

Why do great nations fail? From the video - "Turning their backs on the principles (and products) that made them great."

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hyundia , hands down.
My '02 is going strong.
Probably replace it with another next year for the wife
( she wants an automatic ...)

Love the style of the new ones.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
122 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,835 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,684
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.