Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
This is an older saw but is a high performance commercial model. Has been very popular as a base model for very high performance competition type saws. Asking $250 with that amount to include shipping.

M Bell

Last edited by Ten_Sleep; 06/22/12.

"You are so equipment conscious...you carry heavy millimeter cannon with you into the field. The American's sense of sportmanship is equated with his ability to master the sport with his purchases, not his skill." --Scottish author unknown--
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nice, I wish I would you would have posted this a couple weeks ago.

Good luck with your sale.

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
TTB,
Did you buy something comparable?

M Bell

Last edited by Ten_Sleep; 06/22/12.

"You are so equipment conscious...you carry heavy millimeter cannon with you into the field. The American's sense of sportmanship is equated with his ability to master the sport with his purchases, not his skill." --Scottish author unknown--
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
M Bell,
How old is the saw? Did you buy it new?
Saw condition?
Number of cords cut with it?
Bar length?

Thanks

Last edited by abilene; 06/22/12.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Free bump for a good price on a great saw! I have been running a 266 Husky for 30yrs now. Mine has been hot rodded with bigger carb, port/polish etc. These are screamers!Good luck with the sale.
[Linked Image]

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
good saws,im interested ,was the saw used for work at any point in its life or just a firewood getter?

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I got the saw in a pawnshop in Cody in about 1980. I used it for firewood until it got too heavy for my aging back; had this not been the case, I would still be using it. I replaced it with a Husky 346XP which is also high performance and much lighter than the 266. But, other than the weight, there is no advantage in the 346XP -- the 266 is a LOT more chainsaw! In my opinion, it will cut wood with the best of them.

M Bell

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
ttt

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Pics? Bar length?

Buy once, cry once.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes, more pics and especially bar length. Extra bars or chains?
Is this missing a safety hand guard? I don't see one in the one pic posted.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Bar-length is 20". I didn't post pictures because I'm not set up to do so, and I lack the savvy to do so, even if I were set up.

Sorry,
M Bell

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
ttt

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
ttt

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
ttt

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
ttt

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Be assured that you can believe everything Ten Sheep tells you. He and I have been friends for quite a bunch of years and he will not tell you something that is not right.

Buy from him knowing that you are getting exactly what he said. Maybe even more.

Ivan

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 16penny, 12savage, 45 invisible), 2,832 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,580
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.