Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
...that I HAVE to vote for Romney, because of the IMPORTANCE of having SCOTUS appointments done by someone who will appoint "originalists", all I can say is BULL$HIT.

After today's actions by the Chief of the so called "originalist" justices, your arguments ring very, very, hollow.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mike762
...that I HAVE to vote for Romney, because of the IMPORTANCE of having SCOTUS appointments done by someone who will appoint "originalists", all I can say is BULL$HIT.

After today's actions by the Chief of the so called "originalist" justices, your arguments ring very, very, hollow.

+1

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Most of us don�t like this but it is what is it is.

A liberal justice will vote like this all the time.

Really all Roberts did was rule that Congress could not govern Inactivity as Commence and rule the Penalty a Tax.

Like it or not it is worse to have judges legislate from the bench.

So you let Obwan appoint 2 news justices and you will really see problems.

Keep your head up.

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the irony of all this is that this case will be the best case restricting the use of the commerce clause to justify regulation since Lopez.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by temmi

Most of us don�t like this but it is what is it is.

A liberal justice will vote like this all the time.

Really all Roberts did was rule that Congress could not govern Inactivity as Commence and rule the Penalty a Tax.

Like it or not it is worse to have judges legislate from the bench.

So you let Obwan appoint 2 news justices and you will really see problems.

Keep your head up.

Snake

+1

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
the irony of all this is that this case will be the best case restricting the use of the commerce clause to justify regulation since Lopez.
another +1

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My thought is that O is feeling extremely [bleep] right now.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Maybe if the repukes get back into power they can require everyone to join the NRA or pay a tax...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

No argument from me - not on that one - not any more.....

Only reason now to vote for Romney is hoping (yeah, I know) he'll actually do what he's claiming he'll do - repeal it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well you could just forget about voting and see what better appointment Obama would make smart man.

I'll pick the less of two evil no matter how much less that might be.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 06/28/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

I'll pick the less of two evil no matter how much less that might be.

Evil is evil, lesser or smaller.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lesser evil is better than more evil. That's a fact, Jack.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
+1000000 Benchman. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My thought is that O is feeling extremely [bleep] right now.

Pat, maybe I am just dense, but I can't understand how O could feel that way?
Can you expand upon your statement for us dummies??
:please:

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

80% of GOP appointed Justices voted against Obamacare.

0% of Democrat appointed Justices voted against Obamacare.

How hard can it be to grasp that 80% is a hell of a lot better than 0%?

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
80% of nothing is still nothing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

no problem Mike, just vote for obama, and you won't have to worry how HE will pick.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Roberts did one very important thing everyone is overlooking. He put this matter squarely back in the hands of voters who can settle it in November.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You can vote for anyone you want to and it isn't going to make even a little bit of difference, just like my vote. You ever hear of the electoral college? Their votes count; not yours and mine.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We do have some people on here that are undercover Democrats, or just stoopid. Not calling anybody out, but we all know who they are. 163bc this is not aimed at you, I just replied on your post. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
492 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.