Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sounds like a dog I need!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is he a crossbreed or purebred?

What is the "perfect" retirement job now?

Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool !!

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target".

ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
He is pure. Working stock from breeder carrying on old country tradition( only Schutzhund titled dogs are allowed to breed) His father was from the Czech Republic. He has a whole lot better pedigree than I do! grin

Perfect retirement job is teaching college- in my case Canine Stuff for the first ever Anthrozoology Program.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Little feller looks sharp. Ill come up and assist with the 'fetch beer' training...

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
We will also need a young, agile bite decoy.... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Im not skeered... only so long before I have a run in with a police dog...

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
grin

Running will only make you tired....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
No worries ,dogs love me. grin

ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NH K9
grin

Running will only make you tired....

George

George: question...Ive never raised one of these from a baby but when this little dude gets what I consider a harsh correction from either me or one of the older dogs, he lights up like a Xmas tree with that " Oh, boy we get to play rough now!" expression laugh Is that normal? as I said, he's not a hard dog...

Should come in handy later though.... grin

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe
We will also need a young, agile bite decoy.... whistle

TANNER? OH Tanner..., job for you.

Hehe

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I definitely like to see tgat trait in a hog dog. Catching scumbags and catching hogs cant be too far apart....

ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Its not, but I never heard of a bad guy catching on fire when you shot him! grin

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Guarantee you if he rubs on a lighter post beforehand he will. grin

ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
We should install a few in the 'inner city'..... whistle

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Ive had a few bulldogs that wouldve been fun to try out on inner city scumbags... grin

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Oh, boy we get to play rough now!" expression Is that normal?

"Normal" for a GSD in general, or "normal" for the GSD that we're looking for? grin

I don't know about normal, but it sure would please me if it were my pup!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Thanks George, I figured its just part of the "on/off" switch...I'm all about the positive reinforcement angle but the little dude totaled out my computer wiring 4 times in a row, so he got about a six foot toss across the floor...something that would have shut my other dogs down...he thought it was fuggin' GREAT! laugh

Same deal last night when tried stealing an ice cube from my older dog, she hammered him and he got ten minutes worth of the waggin' tail zoomies!

Its odd to see the personality surface, he has no use for a ball, but likes the Kong ( +1 grin ) and he is REALLY liking the puppy tug made out of french linen bite suit material ( +2 grin grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ingwe:
Looks like you got a good one. A little hard headed is not so bad as long as he gets the "Pack Master" strait. I had a h*ll of a time getting that one through to my GSP. Best bird dog I have ever had though!

Our Sherrifs dept would probably volunteer to work on your test subjects. Their Malinois are VERY effective. We got to see a demonstation last year on live targets. The bicycle take down was eye opening!!

Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool !!

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target".

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Its odd to see the personality surface, he has no use for a ball, but likes the Kong ( +1 ) and he is REALLY liking the puppy tug made out of french linen bite suit material ( +2 )

FWIW, I never introduced Gipsy to a tennis ball. It's a Kong or nothing where that is concerned (I haven't seen a school yet that puts half-Kongs on the bottom of their chairs!). In fact, one of the guys dropped a tennis ball at the "end" of a track and she walked right over it and continued tracking past. I keep a minimum of two "suit tugs" on hand at all times as well. That's my "secret weapon" for polishing obedience.

George

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
The bicycle take down was eye opening!!

Something like this, maybe......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,813 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,695
Posts18,456,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.