-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Very Very clean as description can get pics if needed, only bluing wear on bolt handle and it is slight, wood in very very good shape, a steal at $485 shipped.

guns to me are like legal crack
GB1

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
PM sent.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'll take it for $485. PM sent.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
celery, i am sorry i was at work, however coldbore is first in line, and mule deer second in line. lenny

guns to me are like legal crack
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by 303savage
celery, i am sorry i was at work, however coldbore is first in line, and mule deer second in line. lenny

Darn, I need that rifle. I have an army of squirrels attacking my orchard in waves. I need it for 100 yard defensive purposes.

Those other guys just want it so they can have that sweet thing sitting there with all their other sweeties. I want to cradle it in my arms, set it on the rest, squeeze the trigger and let it achieve fulfillment.

Let me know if my place in line comes around.

Last edited by celery; 07/06/12.
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by celery
Those other guys just want it so they can have that sweet thing sitting there with all their other sweeties. I want to cradle it in my arms, set it on the rest, squeeze the trigger and let it achieve fulfillment.

Good try celery, but... wrong. wink

I'd actually like to lean it in my safe, but have much better plans for it.

I've been looking for something like this for a while to give to my dad, as very partial repayment for all of the hunting/fishing/outdoors experiences and gear that he's supplied for 40+ years.

I had a "Want to buy" post on here, as well as this one a few months back:

22 Mag vs 17 HMR post

I just got lucky for once and saw this one in time.

Giving him an Anschutz will be so much better than some new off-the-rack Savage/Marlin/whatever.

So now I'll get to see him cradle it, squeeze the trigger, and whack a few groundhogs. And it's coming just as the locals cut the fields again (we're going tonight with centerfires). smile

As for your precarious self defense squirrel situation, may I suggest a perimeter of Claymores and trip wires.... cool laugh

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by celery

Good try celery, but... wrong. wink

I'd actually like to lean it in my safe, but have much better plans for it.

I've been looking for something like this for a while to give to my dad, as very partial repayment for all of the hunting/fishing/outdoors experiences and gear that he's supplied for 40+ years.

I had a "Want to buy" post on here, as well as this one a few months back:

22 Mag vs 17 HMR post

I just got lucky for once and saw this one in time.

Giving him an Anschutz will be so much better than some new off-the-rack Savage/Marlin/whatever.

So now I'll get to see him cradle it, squeeze the trigger, and whack a few groundhogs. And it's coming just as the locals cut the fields again (we're going tonight with centerfires). smile

As for your precarious self defense squirrel situation, may I suggest a perimeter of Claymores and trip wires.... cool laugh

You can't blame me for trying. I hope your Dad loves it and you all lay out the groundhogs.

I don't have any spare Claymores because I used them all on my driveway. I put out a buch of whole corn, on their trail in the woods on the way to the orchard, hoping the squirrels would eat the corn and give up on the orchard. The dry weather we are having is starving the wildlife.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

709 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,432 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,354
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.