-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Pugs][quote=EthanEdwards]Wow, it seems like you devote a lot of time trying to convince folks that they may as well give up. [quote]
Aint that the same BS trick the Kenyan used to get elected the first time?

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Lets go back to the original post

"Why Romney Ain't Gunna Pull it Off"

This is the reason why Mitt will have trouble pulling it off. As Team Obama gear up in the next 2-3 months stuff like this will become daily fodder. Because Mitt has such a checkered past and has stood on both sides of every issue he will become a punching bag.

Link and story..

Breaking from Newsmax.com
SEC Filings Challenge Romney�s Bain Tenure

WASHINGTON � President Barack Obama's campaign launched a fierce attack on Mitt Romney on Thursday, accusing the White House hopeful of lying about how long he remained head of his firm Bain Capital.
The Obama campaign seized on a Boston Globe report citing government records which appear to show that the Republican remained in control of the private equity firm for three years beyond the 1999 date he said he had stepped down.

The date could be important, as Bain Capital is alleged to have invested in firms that were outsourcing U.S. work to overseas employers after 1999, and Obama supporters are attempting to paint Romney as a destroyer of jobs

It will become harder and harder to defend his statements as this kind of stuff begins to come out.

Choke back that Vomit boys! Mitt is your mew bride for better or worse!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I said that I got laid last night, would you expect to see pictures?

If you got laid last night, you're butt hurts like hell today grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by watch4bear
If I said that I got laid last night, would you expect to see pictures?

If you got laid last night, you're butt hurts like hell today grin

Well, no... I was at the Mug Shot last night and picked up your sister. She moves well for a girl over 250! Do you want to see some pics?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Checkered past? And Obama doesn't have a checkered past? Obama is spending his campaign money like a drunken sailor on bs attack ads. Romney will strike when the time is right and now is not the time.

And if you think he has no chance of beating Obama, you're not paying attention to what's happening in this country.

It's because of the kool-aid drinkers like you that we are in the posistion we are in.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup all those attack ads by Obama are falling on deaf ears, as the polls show, they aren't making a lick of difference.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just ask your Daddy, Barney Frank; repetative anal sex, causes uncontrollable anal leakage grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sick

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'd be more likely to vote for the Devil himself than that lying, deceiving, worhtless piece of black [bleep] presently occupying the White House with fuggin' lying, arse African tribe! A dammed rattlesnake would be better than Obama 'cause at least I know what to expect from a worthless friggin' snake!
Now, Raisuli, do you really want to know how I feel about damned worthless liberals and lying arse queer lovin' Democrats?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I do! grin

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think you somewhat right on the attack ads. I would love to see them stick to issues and walk away from being negative 100% of the time. Will not happen though!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You are a bit too wrapped up in that Gay thing.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Darrel
I'd be more likely to vote for the Devil himself than that lying, deceiving, worhtless piece of black [bleep] presently occupying the White House with fuggin' lying, arse African tribe! A dammed rattlesnake would be better than Obama 'cause at least I know what to expect from a worthless friggin' snake!
Now, Raisuli, do you really want to know how I feel about damned worthless liberals and lying arse queer lovin' Democrats?

"FEAR, SMEAR AND QUEER"! Words to live by at your house I am betting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, you're right, it won't happen. Most people aren't concerned about the politics at this point in the game. Ratings and stats have shown that most do not start paying much attention until about 2 weeks out from the Conventions. That's when the attack ads will really start to come out in force.

Romney will not be McLaim. He will take the fight TO Obama instead of trying to play nice. I expect that to start up about 2 weeks before the Convention. He probably will not declare a VP until right around there as well...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And they continue to say that his vp choice won't really matter but I believe, if he choses the right one, that it will matter.

Romney won't make the same mistake that McCain did and I hope he sticks to the issues while also attacking Obama and his failed presidency.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
No, you're right, it won't happen. Most people aren't concerned about the politics at this point in the game. Ratings and stats have shown that most do not start paying much attention until about 2 weeks out from the Conventions. That's when the attack ads will really start to come out in force.

Romney will not be McLaim. He will take the fight TO Obama instead of trying to play nice. I expect that to start up about 2 weeks before the Convention. He probably will not declare a VP until right around there as well...

You probably bet on electric football games.

Last edited by rkamp; 07/12/12.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
McCain and Palin were two very different ideologies trying to run on one ticket.

I don't see Romney straying too far from somebody like himself. Low key, not too controversial, easy peasey. The best strategy he could employ is to make the whole election about Obama.

Still, the Republicans need a strong ticket. McCain/Palin was an upside down ticket in that Palin excited the base, and those were about the only votes McCain got. A strong ticket is top heavy. Reagan/Bush was top heavy.

Emotionally and ethically, nothing would thrill me more than for him to pick a great Conservative like Rep. West. Strategically though, I think it will create a media frenzy and take the Nations eyes off of Obama.

So, his VP choice shouldn't really matter, and if he chooses poorly, it will take the attention off of where it needs to be and turn this into a circus like McCain/Palin did.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rkamp

I don't bet at all...

Thanks for playing?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rkamp

Matt Rhoades, Romney's campaign manager, is not a very flacid political figure. He's an opposition research based guy, and very close with the likes of Matt Drudge. He's apt at playing the media like a fiddle. A Confident Attack is his game. He's been called a "Keyser Soze" of sorts.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
What really gets my eyes a rollin' is those wide eyed optimists who think anything meaningful will really change if their knucklehead gets elected instead of the other guys knucklehead.

Dems will steal your money to give to every bleeding heart cause they can come up with. They'll pander to illegals and they'll regulate us to death. They won't be happy until everyone is eating tofu while hugging a tree and singing the Mexican national anthem.

Reps will steal our money and give it to little Haji for a new school so he can grow up and be an educated terrorist. We'll get ever bigger government and more suffocation of our rights with things like the Patriot Act and the Dept of Homeland Stupidity. All the while, government will continue growing at the same pace as when Dems are in office and we'll be given a pittance of a tax cut to make us feel better about getting raped in a thousand more ways.

I just don't know why people put so much effort and emotion into this crap when history shows, when you strip away all the superfluous fluff, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference which self serving idiot you elect?

The charts say,..They All Blow.

[Linked Image]

Well the chart shows the Presidents but it doesn't show who controlled congress. I think that would be a whole lot more interesting.

But you know you aren't going to see much change as long as you keep putting moderate sucking pieces of [bleep] in office and calling them conservatives.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.