Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Ya y'all can laugh, I'm man enough and the folks here are good enough to jab with some humor. But I still cross the Flambeau River. I push the canoe on the ice till I hear it crack, jump in before I go under, battle like crazy in hopes to pop up on the ice on the other side of the river. If I have too many iceburgs in the way I end up sliding backwards into the river. Then I have to crack ice to get to the othere side.If I fall in I most likely die. The things we do to beat other hunters,But hey, I never said hunting public land was easy. There should be a tv show that films real guys like us, living in the deer shack for a week. Wake up to put wood in the stove or freeze to death. Cook deer camp stew and listen to deer hunters roundup to see what camps got what. Deer hunting public land in northern Wisconsin. Tough as hell. Wouldn't have it any other way. That's why I dispise some hot blonde with implants and money that all but hunt on a deer farm.[Linked Image] This is my biggest one yet. Got lucky with no ice. Three miles downstream befor ya cross a road, seven miles before ya see a cabin. The Flambeau River State Forest.[Linked Image]

Last edited by ihookem; 08/19/12.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ihookem
Ya y'all can laugh, I'm man enough and the folks here are good enough to jab with some humor. But I still cross the Flambeau River. I push the canoe on the ice till I hear it crack, jump in before I go under, battle like crazy in hopes to pop up on the ice on the other side of the river. If I have too many iceburgs in the way I end up sliding backwards into the river. Then I have to crack ice to get to the othere side.If I fall in I most likely die. The things we do to beat other hunters,But hey, I never said hunting public land was easy. There should be a tv show that films real guys like us, living in the deer shack for a week. Wake up to put wood in the stove or freeze to death. Cook deer camp stew and listen to deer hunters roundup to see what camps got what. Deer hunting public land in northern Wisconsin. Tough as hell. Wouldn't have it any other way. That's why I dispise some hot blonde with implants and money that all but hunt on a deer farm.[Linked Image] This is my biggest one yet. Got lucky with no ice. Three miles downstream befor ya cross a road, seven miles before ya see a cabin. The Flambeau River State Forest.[Linked Image]

looks like a great hunt hookem

why anyone would knock
that is beyond me

I'd rather hunt with you than "them"

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Thanks, I don't see much for deer though. This is my best in 23 years.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by HawkI
"In particular, most of their whitetail hunts are recorded close to home, where their land is managed to attract and keep big deer with big racks. All together, about 400 of their 3,000 acres is planted in dozens of food plots. There are feeders, too." http://www.thehawkeye.com/print/Lakosky-033008

"�Bait� means grain, fruit, vegetables, nuts,
hay, salt, mineral blocks, or any other natural food
materials, commercial products containing natural
food materials, or by-products of such materials
transported to or placed in an area for the purpose of
attracting wildlife. Bait does not include food placed
during normal agricultural activities."
http://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/Hunting/huntingregs.pdf

Oh, and cutting down corn to hunt over is illegal here, huntsonora. Its kinda like flooding a cornfield for ducks. Again, its not legal here.
If I ever hunt Colorado, I'll try not to shoot my "dream" of two deer on one tag. Hell, I might actually buy a license...I'm sure Colorado residents would appreciate that type of behavior if I bought a few rounds...

Next time you run into your farmer friends, I'd like to know what sugar beets and turnips are bringing at their local cooperative.

http://www.realtree.com/hunting/articles-and-how-to/outdoor-news/lee-tiffany-evolve-big-time-crush

Yep, just good honest corn farmers who routinely stumble on an annual bumper crop of bucks. The minerals, corn and management whistle

Funny thing about farmers is that they don't generally like hundreds of deer trampling in the fields, nor do they cut down corn unless the crop is lost or worthless for sileage. They actually try to harvest it. Your farmer friends cut down their corn? Not surprised....does their fish cop know that?

I don't have anything against your friends, other than they are like every other swinging dick (or droopy lips) that move here and make up their own laws or circumvent the regs, get dandy with the fish cop so they can live their "dream".

Anyone living here their entire life following the laws have a tendency to get pissed about this kind of bullschit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tzone

Nah, he got busted for using two-way radios to assist in his hunt.

I don't know if he got busted for moving them or not, but The Babe's drug use is quite talked about in these parts. I've met him a few times and took him to be a real nice guy. Some people don't think he is...different strokes I guess. [/quote]

I can't warm up to dudes who wear gold bracelets and pinky rings, especially when hunting. Maybe it's just me.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The problem I have with Tiffany (and many of the other women on hunting shows) is that it's obvious she is on there simply for eye candy. She admits that she doesn't do anything like scout, set stands, etc. They bring her in for an extra tag and to get guys to watch the show. If you want to see "enhanced" women with blonde dye jobs there are lots of shows and web-sites you can go to, I don't need it on a hunting show. And what man would basicaly whore out their wife to get guys to watch their TV show.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Godogs57

BTW: did you know one of the guys on the tube is as gay as a football bat! Has been for ages! Another very very prominent writer/celeb hunter is suspected of the same.

Who is it..?

Judging just by the way he sounds, I'd pick this guy...

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Who is it..?

My money is on Jackie Bushman. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thats a great hunt there! I'd hunt and sit around a fire with ya anytime!, But I won't watch the Bachelorette show with ya ever. grin

Seriously: Thats a heck of a nice buck, sounds like it was a lot of work which probably makes it even sweeter to you!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Who is it..?

My money is on Jackie Bushman. grin

Good guess,..it could be this guy too...

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know these folks , never having seen their show. However I do know ackley33806 and if he said it I believe it. --- Mel

The only thing I'm an expert at is my own opinion, and I have plenty of those!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
olblue !! Thank you. Long time no hear. Sorry I didn't make it over to see you and Ann. Mike & I did get our bear and had a great time. Email me some time & we can shoot the breeze. Thanks again.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
NO, I am not lieing about this. Every bit of it is true.
I do not know of them cutting and leaving corn in the field.... it is just never picked till way after season. All the neighbors are FARMERS and have to pick their crops as that is what FARMERS do. After we pick our crops, all that is left for the deer are their crops and monster food plots and feeders. I know for a fact they bring in corn and spread it in the set aside fields also. If I get around to getting the photobucket thing going I will post a buck that is rubbing our blue spruce 39 lazered yards from my back door. When the rut starts we have as many as 6 bucks a night rubbing the spruce. The buck I will post will go right at 190 inches. If I was a crook and a liar that buck would be on my wall and I would have a real whopper of a story but when the crops are gone and the rut is over he goes over on Lee's ground and we never see him again. Bitter you say...ya !! When they don't have to play by the rules and I do, YA, I am bitter.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Wrong on all your guesses so far....

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsonora

I would hope that most people would not base an opinion on a person or group of people based on an accusation from a nameless, faceless person on an internet message board that is OBVIOUSLY bitter towards them in the first place.

But someone should take the word of some outfitter guy on an internet board that's taken a few pictures with them that they're real salt of the earth type people, huh? I'd bet somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I'm sure Lee and Tiffany would rather their neighbors weren't hunters. And I'm sure their neighbors would rather they didn't move in right next door.

Watching whitetails get whacked from treestands is boring... Tiffany's rack likely made it tolerable for more than a few guys for a season or two. They should go bow fishing for asian carp more. I'd watch that one.

I watch very few hunting shows anymore. On Your Own Adventure and Meateater are two I'll watch if I catch them on. Both guys seem to try to portray an actual public land hunt for the most part, similar to what I and the hunters I know would do in real life. Also watched an episode of Easton's Bowhunting or something where Fred Eichler hunted Coues in my back yard... IMHO his screaming rant after shooting a buck was about the most disrespectful behavior of anyone I've seen toward the animal he killed. Nauseating, irritating, and thankless. Again, IMHO.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I believe Ackley. These people will go to all extents to make an impressive film. They are fake and unreal hunting experiences. And if "Tiffy" was a old dog the rating would be half even if the guy knew how to hunt. It doesn't take much to male a big buck with 3000 ac and deer on steroids compared to other places. Honestly I'm more impressed with a 200 lb buck shot on public land. Heck I'm more impressed with a spike on public land. Most likely they even sell the deer. Like,,, Oh ( client) theres a 140!!! Take it Or wait for something else???? (client) I spent 5k, I want a " GOOD BUCK". Gimme a break. That ain't hunting. And she admits she doesn't scout!!

Last edited by ihookem; 08/20/12.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The hate is strong in this one..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
And she admits she doesn't scout!!

The problem I have with Tiffany (and many of the other women on hunting shows) is that it's obvious she is on there simply for eye candy. She admits that she doesn't do anything like scout, set stands, etc. They bring her in for an extra tag and to get guys to watch the show.

Fake big tittted chicks often get through their whole life that way.

"Ooooo, look at these babies. Now, go buy me something nice, and do things for me. I'll flash them again when I need you to do something else..."

And what man would basicaly whore out their wife to get guys to watch their TV show.

The kind with an ego, who is all about the money.

I'd venture to say that they love the money and attention WAY more than they "love hunting".

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
First, great pictures and a heckova buck!

Second, I love listening to the "Deer Hunters Roundup." It's a cool show to listen to on my way out of the woods. Probaly don't hunt all that far from you if you're in the Flambeau. I chase em up in Park Falls way.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
The hate is strong in this one..
laugh

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

140 members (280ACKIMP, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 6mmCreedmoor, 338rcm, 15 invisible), 1,290 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,223
Posts18,447,517
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.