Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
LBJ had JFK wacked. It was a coup. Period.

Wasnt the first till then, and wasnt the last since then.

Agreed, to an extent. I believe LBJ was in on it, but not necessarily the guy with enough pull to actually make the call. It's certainly the case that such things as you are referring to have been quite common throughout history. I'm very much enjoying a reread of the abridged (Modern Library Classics, 2003) Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Gibbon), and it's chock full of such occurrences spanning many centuries. Today, in "developed" nations, such things are done in a far less overt way, but to believe they are no longer done is pretty naive, and requires a belief that the nature of organized humanity has dramatically changed in very recent history. I'm not a believer in such a notion.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Archer Parr and George Parr

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did The Shot That Killed JFK Come From The Grassy Knoll?

No. I did it. I was living on Guam at the time. Came from the crest of the cliff overlooking Ritidian Point on the north end of the rock. Helluva shot but not my best.

Now you know. Have a couple of drinks and go to bed.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
well trj you sure put on the tinfoil and drew your brethren out tonite laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Graford Rogers leased the Parr ranch in the early 60s, he saw Oswald on the Parr ranch practicing his shooting 3 months before the assassination.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
well trj you sure put on the tinfoil and drew your brethren out tonite laugh

Look, days are getting shorter,.....maybe we should start feeding the kooks earlier, and see if they don't settle down earlier.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Darrel
Well, considering that what few brains JFK had were splattered all over Jackie (to his left and slightly behind him) and all across the trunk lid of the car he was riding in, the shot sure as hell didn't come from behind and a stinkin' 6.5 Carcano rifle!
Anyone one of you gentlemen who has ever hunted successfully know the direction the "mess" goes when the game is hit. Kennedy was just somebody's game!
Do I care today, who did it? He//, no, as it doesn't matter to me. Somehow I think ol' Jack 'earned' that bullet but for the he// of it I don't know who paid him with it! It just wasn't Oswald no matter what the government wants us to believe.
Oh, and I don't believe we ever put a stinkin' human animal on the moon either! We did NOT have the technology back then and we can't get an 'orbiter' up and down without frying the crew in this day and age. Besides, if we ever once did go, why did we stop? THAT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT WAY TO JUST STOP SPENDING MONEY!

Actually the mess can come back at you from certain shots instead of going away... but again it really makes no matter at this point.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Archer Parr and George Parr

And their old pal Carlos Marcello. smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RISJR
Why do you do these things to yourself?
I find that question intriguing. Could you elaborate?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RISJR
Why do you do these things to yourself?
I find that question intriguing. Could you elaborate?

OK you are an attention whore and like abuse on an internet forum...tinfoil queen.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me repeat:

Stupid fluoride...

Carpe' Scrotum
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
James Files. Patsy. Who cares? ....many. Big people in bigger dark places put it together. Doesn't matter who fired the shots.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It makes perfect sense. Oswald the killer is exposed by Leo and is conviently killed by jack ruby who goes to jail and dies of cancer a short time later. So nice and neat. With LBJ having disposed of a few wealthy Texas rancher opponents before him and having the motive and oppurtunity to be come a billionaire no one would guess he did it, even though Jackie told her daughter who did it before she died. The world is full of people falsely accusing others of murder on their death bed.

Let's see, Ladybirds family had lots of ownership in Bell Helicopter, Brown and Root, and Sea Container. All paid immense sums by the USA in connection with the war In Viet Nam, which proceeded quite nicely after JFK promised we would never fight a war there and then, as a consequence, died conveniently.

Several astute historians now passed have considered this event the turning point of the loss of the US to tyranny.

PS. One of the countries finest trauma surgeons reported that the bullets that hit his head came from two different directions.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/19/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Does any rational person really believe that a known felon was going to walk into secure police facility that was heavily guarded by cops that knew Ruby, at the precise time the then most infamous criminal in history exited a door from the police facility while walking between two cops, walk up to Oswald unopposed, and shoot him?

The cameraman that took the picture of Oswald wincing as he was allegedly shot said he never saw a drop of blood.

Was Oswald really killed in the ambulance on the way to hospital?

I believe Oswald shot JFK. But I do not believe he acted without principals who put him up to it.

Oswald had started his job that accorded him ability to shoot JFK two weeks prior to the murder. Coincidence? I doubt it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
BTW, JFK & Johnson never got along. It was believed that not only was JFK in jeopardy of losing reelection, he had considered the option of dumping Johnson, which would have destroyed Johnson's presidential ambition.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Jackie was just pulling Caroline's leg.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, the founder of the Great Society, who pissed and moaned about being the first US president to loose a war Nd had the sympathy of of the great Mike Douglas for it, and who forgot to mention he had been taken in when years later Robert McNamara admitted that he and LBJ knew when they decided to really get the war going, that we would never win it. Not that anyone else gave a schitt to bring it up either, but when you had a friend loose his life there and another loose a leg there it kind of hangs in your craw.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Imo, there is absolutely no way that "one" 6.5mm 160 or 170 gr round nosed bullet fired from a Carcano rifle and fired from the rear could have caused all the damage done and seen to Kennedy`s head.

I suggest that everyone view these two videos by Robert Harris taken from jfkhistory.com site.

The Final Shots; (view 1st)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVfIh-8nXyQ

The Final Shots: Addendum

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYaoBB1rwkc&watch_response

Interesting developments as you`ll see from Zapruder frames 313 to 337.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never believed that the communists did it until I learned that Dan Rather was on the scene.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
At one time I was very interested in it but like almost anything where lots of politicians get involved the whole thing is muddled to the point that I believe none of us will ever know this side of Heaven. To me the best book on the issue is Crossfire by Jim Marrs. To those who hate Kennedy...I can't remember his Presidency, though I was a little kid at the time. LBJ was the first I can remember. That was back when being a Democrat didn't automatically equate with a lot of the bad things it does today and both sides of my family were conservative southern Democrats. When I was growing up, I was around a lot of people like this and Kennedy was a hero to them. It was only later after a lot of stuff came out about him, maybe true and maybe a smear campaign, that his reputation suffered. Looking at his relatives, it doesn't look good, but looking at how the press is used to propagandize us, who knows?

Another thing is this, to those who say it doesn't matter, that's kinda like Spanky and some others who call the Birther issue one of no consequence.

I've stood behind the fence, stood on the "X" where he was shot, stood on the grassy knoll and in the sniper's nest. The shot foisted on the public is doable but not as good as several others. Our own government has had at least three big investigations of the whole thing, not even counting several others including Garrison's tertiary one. It was only the conclusion of the Warren Report that Oswald acted alone. The House Select Committee on Assassinations stated that Kennedy met his death at the hands of Oswald and at least one other shooter, unless I'm mistaken. Then they claimed no conspiracy! The investigation done during Clinton's tenure claimed conspiracy.

Charles Harrelson a Texas contract killer who died in prison a few years back, claimed that he killed Kennedy. Some researchers believe he was one of the three tramps detained by police in the rail yard after the shooting.

Personally, I think Oswald was a patsy and didn't even shoot at Kennedy. Those that ask how a secret could be kept all these years are asking the wrong question because it's not a secret. There were plenty of witnesses that said other people were there and shooting that day. Strangely, the mortality rate for these folks, something like 80 individuals, IIRC, was much, much higher than that of the general public.

Costner's JFK wasn't the first movie made about the incident. There was also, Executive Action with Burt Lancaster, made about 1975, IIRC.

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 44 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,325
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.