Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I read the title and figured that we were going to be talking about the third Alou brother.

Now that is funny [bleep] if you follow the game like I have! Matty and Felipe had to have thought Jesus had a Devine edge playing the game!!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
INGWE.....damn that is a beautiful dog. Any details you can share about him?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm pretty certain they haven't accepted Christ as their savior, but if they ain't gonna be there than I have no reason to be either.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I've always wondered if Jesus wanted to tell humanity about revelations, why he didn't do it while he was here... not put it in someone's mind nearly 100 years later... if there were to be prophets later, who can say Joseph Smith is wrong about Mormonism and Jesus didn't whisper in his ear... or mine now.

I've decided I'm not a Christian, or a religious Christian... I believe in Christ's life example and what he represents... which isn't the same as man's rendition or religion.

Kent

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And what does HE say about that? If HE has been building a place for those who believe in Him, who is building a place for those who believe in themselves?

Last edited by eyeball; 09/29/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Jesus smiled...

Kent

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And others gnashed their teeth.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Lucky I'm in then...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And what does HE say about that?

Kent's got more "Christianity" in his hangnails than most of the preachy bastids that can't STFU about their personal fears, angst, and paranoia.........UNCEASINGLY trying to "Convert" the "Fallen"

Me ? I see those as the ones that have never really STARTED living.

Anyhoo, he sure says one very RIVETING grace over a meal,before a shooting match.....just ask around wink .

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/29/12.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
One lesson and only one... Jesus was never exclusionary, even on the cross to criminals who really did bad things... Christianity is exclusionary arguing down to the last revelations period and exclamation point.

I'll follow Christ.

Kent

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Amen.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
One lesson and only one... Jesus was never exclusionary, even on the cross to criminals who really did bad things... Christianity is exclusionary arguing down to the last revelations period and exclamation point.

I'll follow Christ.

Kent

Eschewing endless and obsessive inventories of "....angels on the head of a pin." is probably better for one's spirit, and stamina, in the long run, Old Timer.

You've SEEN my "Chapel",.......and know perzacktly what I'm saying.

GTC

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by eyeball
And what does HE say about that? If HE has been building a place for those who believe in Him, who is building a place for those who believe in themselves?

Sorry I didn't see the add on...

John 14 �Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father�s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.�

There is no exclusion, no or else...

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by krp

I'll follow Christ.

Kent

Eschewing endless and obsessive inventories of "....angels on the head of a pin." is probably better for one's spirit, and stamina, in the long run, Old Timer.

You've SEEN my "Chapel",.......and know perzacktly what I'm saying.

GTC

I have seen the faith at your chapel and welcome another visit.

Kent

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Amen.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
[

Sounds like me, I have three now, and 27 would be just about right, so it wouldnt hurt so much when one passes...

Don't kid yourself, pal.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I've always wondered if Jesus wanted to tell humanity about revelations, why he didn't do it while he was here...
He did. Matthew 24.

not put it in someone's mind nearly 100 years later.
You'll have to ask Him that one yourself. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
krp says,

I've always wondered if Jesus wanted to tell humanity about revelations, why he didn't do it while he was here... not put it in someone's mind nearly 100 years later

But William F. Albright Ph.D. archiologist says the entire New Testament was written prior to the year 70AD.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
I've always wondered if Jesus wanted to tell humanity about revelations, why he didn't do it while he was here...
He did. Matthew 24.

not put it in someone's mind nearly 100 years later.
You'll have to ask Him that one yourself. wink

That's Matthew, not revelations and talks about the end of the world, which doesn't mirror revelations.

I did ask him and he told me.

Forward prophets after Christ... what's the point? Paul contradicts Jesus, he fell in the dirt and saw a light... Smith fell over a fence and saw a light. Religions are born.

It's funny, baptism, argued to the the inth degree... and yet Jesus told the criminal on the cross next to him, he would be with him, no strings attached.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ringman
krp says,

I've always wondered if Jesus wanted to tell humanity about revelations, why he didn't do it while he was here... not put it in someone's mind nearly 100 years later

But William F. Albright Ph.D. archiologist says the entire New Testament was written prior to the year 70AD.

Bullchit

Kent

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (358WCF, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 23 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.