Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I am looking at getting a little hunting/woods running buggy and I have found both a sammi and a sidekick for the same money. Both are in good shape, similar mileage, tires, etc. Is either more desirable and dependable? I am not going to be rock crawling or mud bogging, no 37" swampers, just a dependable rambler.

Thanks

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Suzuki Samurai because they can be converted if you wish.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I.ve been in some rough places with my 93 Sidekick.Rear seats come out easy,and I've had a couple of reasonable mule deer stuffed back there!Get a hardtop if you are hunting in the cold. Cheers,Monashee

Last edited by Monashee; 10/09/12.

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Personally, i would go with the Sidekick based on the size alone. Of course, I am 6' 5" and leg room is an issue.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've owned 2 Sammis and loved them. I'd have another in a heartbeat.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If you don't think you will need to modify either vehicle to meet your requirements, get the Sidekick. The fuel injected 1.6L is more powerful, reliable, and gets as good or better fuel mileage than the 1.3L that came in the Samurai. Most of the 1.3's were carburated. Also the Sidekick will ride better, is more aerodynamic, and has a higher top speed.
If you were wanting lift, big tires, gears, and lockers, I would say get the Samurai. I am on my 4 Samurai, and they are loads of fun.

"If it wasn't for the pu**y and the prestige.....nobody would want to be a gunsmith."
MColeman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Personally, i would go with the Sidekick based on the size alone. Of course, I am 6' 5" and leg room is an issue.

+1 though I am only 5' 10". I have a Sidekick four door for the extra room. It has hauled a lot of game with and without the back seat in, and has enough room for me to sleep in without unloading my stuff. It is ideal for one hunter, OK for two on shorter trips.

My son and I have owned two Samurai's and two Sidekicks between us. As indicated by others, Samurai is a better off road 4x4, Sidekick does all I want it to. Last winter while hunting predators I drove up a steep logging road in snow without thinking much about it, explored new areas awhile and came back to find two new 4x4 pick-ups trying to get up the same steep stretch.

A fellow in Oregon near Portland makes diesel conversion kits or will put a diesel in a Suzuki for you. I've driven two of the diesel converts and they are NICE.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okanagan;
I trust that this finds you and yours well tonight sir.

The story of your Sidekick going up the logging roads made me smile and grimace at the same time - I'll bet the pickups were Dodges like mine, weren't they? frown

Mine is great for turning into a first class bobsled on snow.....

Anyway the smile part of it was that a good friend took our youngest daughter and I out turkey hunting up the east side in his two door Sidekick/Tracker machine.

We're going in some goofy steep places, traversing a fair bit of snow too and since I'm sitting in the back seat with his bow and pack I'm looking around for recovery gear and not seeing any.

So I casually ask, "You don't have come along do you?"

"No" comes the reply from the driver.

"How about a shovel and a piece of rope?" I ask - now a little more concerned.

"Nope, them neither Dwayne" he says.

Now I'm full blown interested in the situation - so I inquire as politely as possible, "Just when do you make the decision that it's too steep or too much snow then?"

"Oh that's easy Dwayne" he laughs, "it's when I have to stick it in 4 wheel drive!" Then to add insult to injury sir, he shows me by popping the transfer case lever into 4WD....

Much as I love our Cummins for some things, for others like steep, snow covered ice roads it's close to not much use at all.

Oh, our eldest and I are trying to convince my wife that she needs a Tracker. We found a nice 2 door, tin top in Summerland that is really clean, but the guy wants two arms and a leg for it.

All the best to you and yours sir, good luck on your hunts and as always you all are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 10/09/12. Reason: added info

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
having had one f each and loved them both,there are more advantages than disadvantages to the longer wheel base

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks guys, I am going to look at the sidekick this weekend.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I have a 2011 Tracker with 260k, been a great ride, low maintenance costs, but she is getting to the end. Will be tough to get rid of her.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I just bought a Tracker 4x4 for the farm; has a 186K on it. I couldn't stomach the cost of the UTV's, so this will have to do. Runs great, burns no oil. Roll bar, winch, and a custom fabricated dump box and it will hopefully serve the same purpose.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was in the same place. Couldn't justify the cost of a 4 wheeler that I use mere hours a year but wanted something for hunting. Looked at a Sami and the solid axle and 1.3 engine left a LOT to be desired. Found a 2dr soft top 4x4 '95 Tracker for $3k with 125k on it. There was no comparison in ride or power to the Sami. Good thing too since in a weird twist, since it got 30mpg (a 'little' better than my Avlanche blush ) it wound up being my daily commuter until a few months ago. I sold with 50k more on it after owning it for 7 years for the same money I paid for it. Zero complaints.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Okanagan;
I trust that this finds you and yours well tonight sir.

The story of your Sidekick going up the logging roads made me smile and grimace at the same time - I'll bet the pickups were Dodges like mine, weren't they? frown

Oh, our eldest and I are trying to convince my wife that she needs a Tracker. We found a nice 2 door, tin top in Summerland that is really clean, but the guy wants two arms and a leg for it.

All the best to you and yours sir, good luck on your hunts and as always you all are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

Dwayne

Hi Dwayne, hope you are having a great Fall of hunting with your girls.

I can't remember for sure what brand of pick-ups but think they were Chevys having trouble. Full size pick-ups are a lot more comfortable ride and haul a lot more than my Sidekick, but the Skuzuki got 32 mpg US on a run down to Oregon on the freeway last time I checked the mileage. Everything is a trade-off.

Grab that Tracker. They ain't making any more of them, though somebody should make an equivalent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If its for hunting and you don't want to modify it much, I would get the Sammi in a heart beat.

Live front axle, and lower gears in "4WD low" make it that much better off road than the Sidekick.

The Sidekick does have a bit extra room, but not a huge amount. Where the Sidekick wins out is "on road", its just a big more civilized/comfortable.

While the Sidekick has a slightly bigger engine, it also weighs more, so its not a huge advantage.

If you think of the Sammi as a modern reincarnation (for better or worse) of the original WW2 Willys Jeep you won't go far wrong..

Last edited by Pete E; 10/11/12.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I found a nice sammi all original for $2000, it will need new tires. It's pretty slick, my Tacoma is a 5speed but I just don't care for clutching trying to ease up a slick hill with jump up rocks.

I also found a nice 1990 Sidekick 3 speed auto trans for $1400, it will need new tires. I like the idea of the auto but it looks like the low range on the auto's isn't real low.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
I found a nice sammi all original for $2000, it will need new tires. It's pretty slick, my Tacoma is a 5speed but I just don't care for clutching trying to ease up a slick hill with jump up rocks.

I also found a nice 1990 Sidekick 3 speed auto trans for $1400, it will need new tires. I like the idea of the auto but it looks like the low range on the auto's isn't real low.

Bearcat,

Not sure about for the autobox, but you can definitely get "after market" gears for both the Sidekick, Sammi and the newer Jimny for the manual trany.

In fact some conversions allow you to fit the gear box from the Sammi into a Jimny for instance.

Some of the conversions drop all the ratios in the box, while others just drop the Low gears.

If you go this route, you need to consider if you intend fitting taller tires as these will need to be taken into account also.

Regards,

Peter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pete E
If its for hunting and you don't want to modify it much, I would get the Sammi in a heart beat.

Live front axle, and lower gears in "4WD low" make it that much better off road than the Sidekick.

The Sidekick does have a bit extra room, but not a huge amount. Where the Sidekick wins out is "on road", its just a big more civilized/comfortable.

While the Sidekick has a slightly bigger engine, it also weighs more, so its not a huge advantage.

If you think of the Sammi as a modern reincarnation (for better or worse) of the original WW2 Willys Jeep you won't go far wrong..

Totally agree on all counts. I've had both.

First time I saw the Samurai was in Nepal in 1983... had never seen one and couldn't get over what a cool little reincarnation of the Willy's it was/is.

For crawling through Eastern woodland, Sammi all-day.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
'98 1.6 5spd JX

That's not a tippy canoe on top. The tippy canoe was the driver. Me! shocked The Sidekick just rested there for the night and I stayed in a nearby camp until morning where we went into town to hire a wrecker to pull it out. I still drive this as a second vehicle.

[Linked Image]

Damned logging trucks had made a curve very treacherous by causing a substantial amount of loose golf ball sized gravel and rocks to be sitting near the right side of the left turning banked curve. I turned the wheel but it was if I was on ice. Brakes were useless on those 'marbles' as well.

Being more than half blinded by the setting sun on the horizon, speed and road conditions, plus a few beers (a number of times in a row) added up to making a strange way to park your ride for the night. crazy By the time the glare was gone, I saw the curve and realized the conditions, it was too late! If I had gone in the ditch a mere 10 feet sooner/closer, I would have flipped it into a brook and just about submerged the whole vehicle. Under those branches to the right lies a huge pool of water. The branches are remnants of a deconstructed beaver dam.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Suzy yesterday morning while moose hunting. I hesitated about 1.5 seconds to decide to shoot this small buck: hmmm... empty freezer, one day to hunt, tag in pocket, no brainer. It started an icy rain awhile later and turned the roads to slick gumbo, which the Suzuki handled well.

[Linked Image]

And while we are at it, here is another after the Suzi slid backwards 46 feet on ice I when I misjudged. Frozen waterfall had a film of water on the surface where it spread over the road. 300 foot drop on the down side. Predator hunting in coastal winter. The ice formed a speed bump that I eased into too slowly and then the vehicle started sliding backwards. I thought it was going to bash the rear corner of the rig against the cliff but stopped moving about a foot before impact. Fun rigs. Quad with a heater.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Okanagan; 10/14/12. Reason: corrected detail
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Fun rigs. Quad with a heater.

That about sums them up, and why we bought one rather than 10K+ on a UTV. I paid $1K, and am happy with that. I can't wait to start doing some mods.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
Jim

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by levrluvr
Fun rigs. Quad with a heater.

That about sums them up, and why we bought one rather than 10K+ on a UTV. I paid $1K, and am happy with that. I can't wait to start doing some mods.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
Jim

Veddy smart.

Best and only modification that need be done on a Sammy?

http://www.rocky-road.com/samurai-lockright.html

Then go up one or two sizes in tire size from stock. Don't bother lifting, just cut some fenders and rock out with your cock out.

Rear locker negates the need to use that stupid 4X4 option. grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm looking for my 5th Samurai. My brother sold his to buy an old Land Cruiser,1969. He is regretting it and will get rid of it for another Samurai.Installed larger narrow tires, lower transfer case gears, and modified the door hinges to be able to quickly remove the doors. I modified the shifter as they are bad about hanging in gear when old and worn.
Only time it left anybody stuck was with one of my Nephews. He was about a mile from camp in a huge mud hole. Said he put it in 4WD and it wouldn't go. He walked through the mud and cold for the mile back to camp. He was cussing the Samurai! We went with another 4wd and a winch to get it. Guess what? He hadn't locked the hubs in. I locked the hubs and drove it back to camp.
We only have one in our camp now. We have a very low mileage Vietnam era Jeep and it is a pos. It has a V6 Buick motor and 3 speed standard. Idling in low gear is about 25 miles an hour, the steering effort is for a weight lifter, no provisions for doors, and he can only find a bikini top on it. It does have a wonderful winch that is driven by the PTO.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I sold both of mine when I moved here. But I would love to find another. Not a whole lot seen in these parts.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
thanks for the link (and spending more money). grin I have a locker kit yet to be installed for my '78 F150.

I had already looked around the net and found that the 205's can be replaced with 235's with no modification or cutting. Much more mfg's and tread styles in that size.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I believe that is correct. Pretty sure I ran 235's on my last one and it was bone stock.

Except that locker mod.

Travis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, size 205 came on my '97 and I switched to 235's which are on it now. Any larger would require lifting etc. FWIW I tried a really aggressive tread in 235 and the slightly wider extended corners on the tread would hit the frame slightly at max wheel turn. I went to a tread not much more than all season, and with that tread the 235's would not touch the frame on tight turns. 235's give me a little more ground clearance and plenty of traction for what I do.

Last edited by Okanagan; 10/14/12.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
nice to know there are some experts here to turn to as the project progresses.
The smiles on the wife and 8 year-old daughter were priceless when this came home; I'm guessing fun will be had by all.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That link I posted is a GREAT company. If you give them business they'll answer a lot of questions for you.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This guy is good to do business with as well.

Very good actually.
http://suzukijohn.hypermart.net/

Travis

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Before I finally found a complete extra set of used rims for my kick, I was actually looking for some 16" rims from the newer Suzy's so better tire selection and types would be at my disposal such as AT's with more sidewall ply's/ratings and the ability to get 80 and 85 series heights without going wider. I was hoping to get 215/80/'16's without need for a lift kit but after the deal on factory rims came along, I aborted the plan.

Sites:
(Firefox no longer works here. Try Internet Explorer)
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
Others:
http://www.suzuki-forums.com/
http://zukiworld.com/
http://www.acksfaq.com/
http://kick-fix.com/

Fun little buggies. I can take mine where I wouldn't dare take my full sized P/U because if I end up in a bind, I can usually turn around instead of driving backwards for miles... crazy

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Interesting thread. I was at Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday after church to pick up a few things I needed. Parked in the lot was a very cherry metallic charcoal 87 Samurai with a for sale sign on it. I bought it. grin Right now it just has a bikini top right now so I'll have to chase down a top. Guy has put some money into it and I'll probably put some more into it as well. I hd a new one back in 87 and made the mistake of selling it in 93 when I bought my 93 Toyota 4x4. darn good truck but sold it to my Grandson and bought another Toyota 4x4, a 4 door model that just seems to be too low for serious off roading. My wife was with me when we spotted it and she said buy it, I like it. Got to love that woman, a real keeper.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by M99ER
'98 1.6 5spd JX

That's not a tippy canoe on top. The tippy canoe was the driver. Me! shocked The Sidekick just rested there for the night and I stayed in a nearby camp until morning where we went into town to hire a wrecker to pull it out. I still drive this as a second vehicle.

[Linked Image]

Damned logging trucks had made a curve very treacherous by causing a substantial amount of loose golf ball sized gravel and rocks to be sitting near the right side of the left turning banked curve. I turned the wheel but it was if I was on ice. Brakes were useless on those 'marbles' as well.

Being more than half blinded by the setting sun on the horizon, speed and road conditions, plus a few beers (a number of times in a row) added up to making a strange way to park your ride for the night. crazy By the time the glare was gone, I saw the curve and realized the conditions, it was too late! If I had gone in the ditch a mere 10 feet sooner/closer, I would have flipped it into a brook and just about submerged the whole vehicle. Under those branches to the right lies a huge pool of water. The branches are remnants of a deconstructed beaver dam.

I love this pic of your Suzi knowing that it has run over an old beaver dam and stopped with a pond just beyond! Thank God for brush that has stopped my progress in the wrong direction sometimes. With my first small Suzi which preceded the Samurai, we slid off of a steep muddy skidder trail and every breath made it slide farther down the top of a 400 foot steep slope. Three of us were elk hunting and we simply picked up one end by the bumper and lifted it back on the road.

The engine runs in amazingly deep water also, stock, without a snorkel. whistle I did some unintentional testing of that.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Finally found a decent Sami and picked it up today. Got the original 1.3 in it with 81,000 miles. Everything is smooth and it runs out great. It needs tires, seems like every single one of these things have bald ass tires on them. It does have a header on it, I laughed, who puts a header on a 60hp engine, lol.

Cell phone pic is all I got:

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
LOVED my Samuri! It was a bit unreliable though. Electrical gremlins....It also rode like motorized pogo stick.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by benchman
Electrical gremlins....It also rode like motorized pogo stick.

I belive someone has messed with the heater in this one. If you run the defrost it blows very hot air, switch it to vent heater and it's cold air??

Mine is not very smooth but I bought it for a woods runner so it beats walking. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And if this thread doesn't already have everyone getting horned up about a Sammy, consider this: wink

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.
--Winston Churchill
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang, mean machine!

So far I need a timing cover and some inner door levers.

Friggin' plastic snaps easy......

For you guys that have worked on these little suckers before; should I change the water pump when I change the timing belt or no?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
We use one our lease. Added some snow tires via eBay, changed the fluids, tuned, and added a battery disconnect. Added an ATV trailer hitch rack, carries deer, firewood and us with ease. Much cheaper than a UTV.

Had a hard top, soft top, and a side kick. The sidekick auto tranny got sloppy, needs to warm up to shift smooth now. Still drives fine after that. Much nicer ride than the Sammy.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Great little vehicles. I picked up an 87 Sami last fall for the deer lease. It needed a battery and a tire, but for the $300 I paid for it, I couldn't complain!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
all good fun regardless of your vehichle choice.
and regardless of your vehicle choice one thing is paramount
in order to move foward. and that is traction. without traction
you dont move. and even worse you could move in the wrong direction. like backwards. even in 4 wheel drive when one wheel
spins do you know what happens to the other? well in case you dont ill tell you. it just stops turning. in a critical situation like a steep icy mountain road you cant afford to have that happen. the best tires wont save you on ice. even chains might not save you on ice. take it from one who paid the ultimate price. GET A LOCKER. and better yet get 2 lockers.
dont even consider traveling on mountain roads in winter
conditions without at least one locking differential.
leave every other thing go untill you have a locker.
in some areas mud can be just as bad.
i had to crawl over the crushed body of my best friend of 60
years from the wreckage of what i thought was a good jeep.
it was junk and so is yours if it dosent have a locker.
i hope what ive said sinks in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84

+1 though I am only 5' 10". I have a Sidekick four door for the extra room. It has hauled a lot of game with and without the back seat in, and has enough room for me to sleep in without unloading my stuff. It is ideal for one hunter, OK for two on shorter trips.

My son and I have owned two Samurai's and two Sidekicks between us. As indicated by others, Samurai is a better off road 4x4, Sidekick does all I want it to. Last winter while hunting predators I drove up a steep logging road in snow without thinking much about it, explored new areas awhile and came back to find two new 4x4 pick-ups trying to get up the same steep stretch.

A fellow in Oregon near Portland makes diesel conversion kits or will put a diesel in a Suzuki for you. I've driven two of the diesel converts and they are NICE.

Yeah I have ridden in one of those that had a conversion to a VW Turbo Diesel in it...was a great practical little rig! it was in a Tracker..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Finally found a decent Sami and picked it up today. Got the original 1.3 in it with 81,000 miles. Everything is smooth and it runs out great. It needs tires, seems like every single one of these things have bald ass tires on them. It does have a header on it, I laughed, who puts a header on a 60hp engine, lol.

You are going to love that Sammi! lol

Do you guys get the Suzuki Swift over there? its a little "Hot Hatch" that used an uprated version of the same 1.3 engine as in your Sammi.

Over here, a lot of Sammi owners use parts from the Swift engine to get a bit more power of the Sammi..Apparently, its relatively easy and cheap upgrade..

Regards,

Peter

Last edited by Pete E; 01/20/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Cell phone pic is all I got:

[Linked Image]

Hey Bearcat,
Nice score, but it's mandatory to tell us about that 5 window in the garage.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh, sorry about that.

1937 Plymouth Buisness Coupe
270 Red Ram Hemi with a 6 pack
Turbo 400 Trans
Tubbed out with 18.5" rubber, Detroit Locker and a Dana 60 3:91 ratio

That would be the old man's baby.

I think he has some original parts for sale if anyone needs some stuff.

The truck next to it is his Rat Rod. A 1972 SWB Dodge with a built out the ass 413 Wedge in it, that's his "I need to go to town truck." He is a Mopar man. He has as many 440's and 383's sitting around as I do rifles.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
New fuel pump, valve cover gasket and starter today.

Cam seal, crank seal, timing belt and water pump on tap for tomorrow.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Cleaned the EGR valve, replaced the pcv valve, replaced the water pump, ordered a new timing belt cover, gasket and a new radiator today, mine had been mashed into the fan and was in bad shape. I also ordered a carb for a Toyota Corolla today after reading this a few times: http://www.acksfaq.com/toycarbinstall.htm

More pictures of Dad's engine:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,736 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.