-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rassussen say 48% to 48% I'll take their word over the Commie News Network.

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The R "establishment" will ALWAYS have a rough row to hoe in RTW states like Ohio.

The TP can sucessfully combat the Unions.Unlike being an "R",a guy sees no contradiction between being a TP member AND a union member.

Republican "cookie cutter candidates" don't always appeal to TP types.There needs to be some early coordination to weed out the crazies rather than fighting them in the primaries.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I know we spend time here exchanging views but it is mostly preaching to the choir. I plan to follow the advice of the following missive. The Benghazi screwup has been pushed aside by the Obamamedia and is not being covered.All of us should be mad as hell that the spineless worms in D.C. let 4 good men die and covered it up for political reasons. I plan to spend a minimum of one hour each day making the calls suggested.Join me?

If you have convinced yourself that one person can do nothing to stop the reelection momentum � YOU ARE WRONG! If you are truly serious and willing to spend an hour seeking justice for Four inexcusably dead men: Flood Issa�s Committee with calls each and demand that every one of the members of the Committee on Oversight get on the stick and do this each and every day until they APPOINT A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE these deaths. Nixon never murdered anyone as I have said before. Demand the Committee do so before the election. Committee Phone 202 225 5074. Here�s a list of their names. Demand the Special Counsel be brought in IMMEDIATELY to investigate what some believe are accessory to murder charges against the President, Secretary of State, and SECDEF. Also get this email out to as many people who aren�t gutless or lazy and will make similar calls EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS! If you and I do nothing then try living with ourselves if this administration succeeds in perpetuating itself for another 4 years!

http://oversight.house.gov/committee-members/

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ohio is no more important than the other 49 states,just the media stirring up schit.

I wish that were true, or at least that Ohio could be a "red" state.

This is the way it works; The raw numbers of votes dont decide who gets to become President, the ELECTORAL votes do, every state getting a different number of electoral votes according to population.

Typically ALL the electoral votes from a given state are awarded to one candidate or another, so even if Obama wins only 51% of the Ohio vote he gets all 18 electoral votes from that state.

Some states are unquestionably "blue" (Democrat) or "red" (Republican). Toss THOSE electoral votes into their respective pots and the winner comes down to who wins sufficient electoral votes from the "battleground states".

See...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

So ya, Ohio (18 electoral votes) is no more important really than other "battleground states" like Florida (29 electoral votes) or Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes), its just that Florida is more likely to go Romney, and Pennsylvania more likely to go Obama, which leaves Ohio.

And, hate to say it, but all three of the above states are far more important to an election than say Montana, Wyoming or Alaska (just 3 electoral votes each), the problem being that hardly anyone lives in those places.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
the GOP is the truly national party....the county map shows that pretty dramatically.....the democrats are the party of the urban enclaves of parasites, government workers, aliens, gays and single white women. even California has the majority of its counties by far with GOP majorities.....

if Ohio is polling basically even...as it is....that means Romney will win it. strong Bradley factor in Yankee state, probably worth five points.

and, keep in mind, the average response rate for these polls is less than 10%......what kind of voter do you think is most likely to waste their time with a pollster?

Some pollster on TV, Dick Morris I think, said that 80% of the people who answer phones are women.

That is one reason poll responses have to be adjusted and polling model templates applied to the raw data.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 007FJ
CNN Poll dude.

007FJ,

Does that mean the poll is inaccurate?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
the GOP is the truly national party....the county map shows that pretty dramatically.....the democrats are the party of the urban enclaves of parasites, government workers, aliens, gays and single white women. even California has the majority of its counties by far with GOP majorities.....

if Ohio is polling basically even...as it is....that means Romney will win it. strong Bradley factor in Yankee state, probably worth five points.

and, keep in mind, the average response rate for these polls is less than 10%......what kind of voter do you think is most likely to waste their time with a pollster?

Some pollster on TV, Dick Morris I think, said that 80% of the people who answer phones are women.

That is one reason poll responses have to be adjusted and polling model templates applied to the raw data.

If the Bill Clinton acolyte Dick Morris said something, it must be true, right?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Is this electoral college projection false as well?

Steve_Goebbels & PISJR along with their lapdog, Baby Huey, have propagandized the easily duped here into believing Romnut had a chance. The election was Obama's the second neocons were successful with foisting Romnut as the candidate for the easily duped.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
the GOP is the truly national party...

Steve_Goebbels,

The GOP is anything but a national party. It is a fringe party, having been co-opted by neocons like you!

The only salvation that can come from this abysmal election is that the GOP implodes allowing neocons to go home to the Democratic Party where they belong.

Steve_Goebbels, how many Democrats have you voted for in your sneaky life?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Is this electoral college projection false as well?

Steve_Goebbels & PISJR along with their lapdog, Baby Huey, have propagandized the easily duped here into believing Romnut had a chance. The election was Obama's the second neocons were successful with foisting Romnut as the candidate for the easily duped.

OK boys and girls, VOTE ONCE:
Who has posted the most coherent and intelligent posts on Campfire?

Raisuli:
-9 votes +3 votes
OR
Steve-No:
436 votes

The negative vote for Razzi has increased from 3 to 7 to 9.
That is not possible, someone has hacked into the system and somehow inserted negative numbers.
They must cut it out and stop doing that stuff immediately! JUST STOP IT!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I cannot recall seeing a single Romney anything in the heart of Reagan Country. But I've seen more Obama signs & bumper stickers than I'd of liked. I saw not a single anything for Romney in over a week in Utah. I saw a single Obama bumper sticker on a Utah plated car leaving St. George.

Romney provides absolutely zero to motivate conservatives. He has earned his moniker as The White Obama for good cause.

I cannot dismiss the theory that the Republican Party conceded this election and effectuated its plan by nominating Romney, who occupies the other side of Obama's political coin.

Last edited by Raisuli; 10/27/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmm It appears from your map that if if the nigra loses just 8 votes from his "leaning " column,he gets to go home in Jan...............wherever "home" is for him once we get him evicted from our property.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
CNN Poll dude.

007FJ,

They only polled 8% more of your commie buds than Patriots.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
CNN Poll dude.

007FJ,

They only polled 8% more of your commie buds than Patriots.

eyeball,

I hate to write this, but Romney is just a breath away from commie party elite, his support for every one of Obama's substantive policies supply irrefutable proof.

When will you come to grips with the fact that you're part of the problem?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Hey stupid...this thread is way above your skill-set. Just keep your mouth shut,read and learn. Don't want to overload yourself before you're off delivering pizzas.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CNN DIdnt reease the sampling breakdown by party affiliation, so this poll is worthless. Without internals identifying part affiliation, this can best be described as propaganda. Traditionally, CNN. Has over sampled democrats.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 10/27/12.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RISJR
Hey stupid...this thread is way above your skill-set. Just keep your mouth shut,read and learn. Don't want to overload yourself before you're off delivering pizzas.

Were you boolance chasin' sans crash helmet again?

This will tax your limited intellect, so proceed with extreme caution lest you suffer another concussion. Explain to me how the linked electoral college projection dated today is deficient. Take your time. I figure you ought to get 'er fleshed out by next election.

BTW, did you ever figure out the difference between nouns & adjectives? That's right, you have until next spring to finish that assignment.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
CNN DIdnt reease the sampling breakdown by party affiliation, so this poll is worthless. Traditionally, CNN. Has over sampled democrats.

WyColoCowboy,

Do you really believe Romnut has a chance of pulling it off? Or are you hoping he does?

Jus' curious...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it appears to be driving you over the edge, being the only sane man in the asylum.

alas poor Raisuli, we knew him all too well

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
it appears to be driving you over the edge, being the only sane man in the asylum.

alas poor Raisuli, we knew him all too well

Insanity lies in doing the same thng over-and-over again & expecting a different outcome. You when are you going to change tactics, or has lying to yourself become second nature?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

703 members (007FJ, 163dm, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,096
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.