Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I shot this 11 pound hen last wed. evening. I winged it and it got dark before I could go looking for it. It flopped over the hill into some really thick brush. I called my buddy who has two springer spanials. We went out into the woods in the dark, and in less than 5 minutes they found my bird. Dead. The one dog pointed, and the second dog honored on it. Wow, what an experience. The noses on those dogs are really something. [Linked Image]

Last edited by hunter01; 10/24/12.
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Congrats

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey! Good job. What load you shooting?

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Shooting 12 gauge 3 1/2" loads of Hevi-shot, #6. Deadly on turks. Shoots 92% at 40 yards. Briley choke in Benelli Super Black Eagle.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Seems I've seen another pic of someone that had those inbreed eyes wide apart, but I'm pretty sure their eyes were even further apart.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Seems I've seen another pic of someone that had those inbreed eyes wide apart, but I'm pretty sure their eyes were even further apart.

Thanks for showing the Campfire world what a perverted, twisted, trouble making, filthy mouthed, SickO you are...PUNK!

Last edited by hunter01; 10/29/12.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hunter01
Shooting 12 gauge 3 1/2" loads of Hevi-shot, #6. Deadly on turks. Shoots 92% at 40 yards.

Lol. Sure it's deadly. Appears that you [bleep] up another shot.
Jackass.

I winged it and it got dark before I could go looking for it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
hunter01 - Springer spaniels aren't pointing dogs dumbazz.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Surprized those dogs could smell anythin with the stench of schit that surrounds you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well azzhole, I've probably shot 300 or more quail and pheasant over these dogs over the past several years, so maybe you'd better tell these springers that they've been doing something wrong... They have been pointing birds for YEARS, Now who's the dumbazz???? Were you there?????? NO. Hypocrite....and azzhole. Boy, you really take the cake. Duffus...You've never seen these dogs, or hunted with them, and you sit there and tell me these springers don't point.... wow, you're really something....Now who's the dumbazz????? I'm surprised a fellow teacher would be so misinformed and stupid. For a history teacher, you sure don't know much about the history of springers. Better go back to school and do your homework... This teacher gives you an F for your ignorance....

P.S. When I see my buddy tomorrow (who has the Springers) I'll tell him that his pointing springers, really aren't pointers. He, and the dogs, will be surprised to know that...

Last edited by hunter01; 11/07/12.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well azzhole, I've probably shot 300 or more quail and pheasant over these dogs over the past several years, so maybe you'd better tell these springers that they've been doing something wrong... They have been pointing birds for YEARS, Now who's the dumbazz???? Were you there?????? NO. Hypocrite....and azzhole. Boy, you really take the cake. Duffus...You've never seen these dogs, or hunted with them, and you sit there and tell me these springers don't point.... wow, you're really something....Now who's the dumbazz????? I'm surprised a fellow teacher would be so misinformed and stupid.

Now theres the poster child for the party of tolerance! Your a HATER azzwipe, you want everybody to listen to you but want no one to speak.

Typical indoctrinated teacher, your probably so angry and bitter because your tired of changing diapers on the preschoolers that you teach.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You're ONE SICK PuPPY. Get yourself some help... You need 5 minutes in a room with me.. I'd cure ya...But I'm not sure what I'll do the last 4 1/2 minutes. Maybe pick up your teeth you spit out the back of your head..

P.S. And mind your own business. You are just showing the world what a pathetic, twisted, sick, azz u r.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're ONE SICK PuPPY. Get yourself some help... You need 5 minutes in a room with me.. I'd cure ya...But I'm not sure what I'll do the last 4 1/2 minutes. Maybe pick up your teeth you spit out the back of your head..

P.S. And mind your own business. You are just showing the world what a pathetic, twisted, sick, azz u r.

I saw your picture...I think you talk a little bigger than you really are as a matter of fact I think that is the general consensus on the fire.

Your a puny little twit who wants to be important because you really never felt you made anything of yourself. Next time you pose for a picture try to look a little tougher and a lot less gay.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WOW!! Guess I touched a nerve. If you had even the slightest clue what you are talking about, you would know that springers are not pointing dogs. You got caught in a lie. You haven't killed 300 birds in your miserable life, let alone the last several years. You pulled some BS out of your dumb azz and got caught. Fess up dufus. Springer are the quintessential upland flushing dog, maybe you meant Brittany Spaniel, they are pointers.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ranger1
WOW!! Guess I touched a nerve. If you had even the slightest clue what you are talking about, you would know that springers are not pointing dogs. You got caught in a lie. You haven't killed 300 birds in your miserable life, let alone the last several years. You pulled some BS out of your dumb azz and got caught. Fess up dufus. Springer are the quintessential upland flushing dog, maybe you meant Brittany Spaniel, they are pointers.
wrong again... I'll pass this post on to my buddy who has the dogs. He, and the dogs, will get a good laugh out of it. Bet you've never been laughed at by some dogs before. That's pretty bad. byw, buddy guides at a pheasant farm. has has several thousands of birds shot over these POINTERS, and he and I hunt the 'farm' LOTS. 300 probably pretty low estimate on bird kills.... You're a real SickO. Showing your ignorance some more, aren't you??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
wrong again... I'll pass this post on to my buddy who has the dogs. He, and the dogs, will get a good laugh out of it. Bet you've never been laughed at by some dogs before. That's pretty bad. byw, buddy guides at a pheasant farm. has has several thousands of birds shot over these POINTERS, and he and I hunt the 'farm' LOTS. 300 probably pretty low estimate on bird kills.... You're a real SickO. Showing your ignorance some more, aren't you??

Holy chit! now the dogs can read!

Your a [bleep].

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I saw your picture...I think you talk a little bigger than you really are as a matter of fact I think that is the general consensus on the fire.

Your a puny little twit who wants to be important because you really never felt you made anything of yourself. Next time you pose for a picture try to look a little tougher and a lot less gay.
It is easy to talk big and tough behind your keyboard, tough guy. You're really a coward. You'd never talk that way to my face. At least not for long..........You'd be wearing your azz for a hat, cuz that's how high I'd kick it. P.S. I love pushing your buttons, and waiting for your childish, insulting remarks. Makes my day to piss you off. tata. You're such a puppet..Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying it.... Thanks! (: I'm going to bed now. Late here in OHIO. Ohio, you know the state that put Obama over the 270.. I'll probably dream about Mitt getting beat by 3 million votes in the election. He's a man in an empty suit... Go Barack, 4 more years. hahaha.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Holy chit! now the dogs can read! Yep, even the dogs are smarted that you. Course it doesn't take much to be smarter than a dufus like you. A guy who knows nothing about dogs too.

Your a [bleep].

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It is easy to talk big and tough behind your keyboard, tough guy. You're really a coward. You'd never talk that way to my face. At least not for long..........You'd be wearing your azz for a hat, cuz that's how high I'd kick it. P.S. I love pushing your buttons, and waiting for your childish, insulting remarks. Makes my day to piss you off. tata. You're such a puppet..Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying it.... Thanks! (:

It seems your the one making all the threats, I have not threatened you even once. Maybe you should go back and re-read the thread to confirm this.

If you love to push buttons it shows how little and puny you really are.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well azzhole, I've probably shot 300 or more quail and pheasant over these dogs over the past several years, so maybe you'd better tell these springers that they've been doing something wrong... They have been pointing birds for YEARS, Now who's the dumbazz???? Were you there?????? NO. Hypocrite....and azzhole. Boy, you really take the cake. Duffus...You've never seen these dogs, or hunted with them, and you sit there and tell me these springers don't point.... wow, you're really something....Now who's the dumbazz????? I'm surprised a fellow teacher would be so misinformed and stupid. For a history teacher, you sure don't know much about the history of springers. Better go back to school and do your homework... This teacher gives you an F for your ignorance....

P.S. When I see my buddy tomorrow (who has the Springers) I'll tell him that his pointing springers, really aren't pointers. He, and the dogs, will be surprised to know that...

and who were you calling a potty mouth and pervert recently? laugh your parents have any children that lived?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 63 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,650
Posts18,455,461
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.